Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the definition of success? - page 3. (Read 10878 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 08:07:37 AM
I see success as making continuous progress.
Activity: 14
March 31, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.

The measure of success is when you attain your dreams without stepping or hurting other people. Real success is when you know how to share your blessings with other people and when you know how to look back and thank the people who help you achieve your dreams.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
March 31, 2018, 06:23:48 AM
According to my opinion, success can never be a coincidence, yes look around you!
All the successful people in the area are people who made sacrifices. I am not talking about rich people, wealth is never a success. Wealth can only be a result.
Activity: 85
March 31, 2018, 06:02:18 AM
Success is achieving your goal or goals in life, whether simple or big, it’s the ability to take steps of getting where you want to be.
Activity: 138
March 31, 2018, 05:59:02 AM
When you feel smile  Smiley
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 05:51:42 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.

Success ia when you fulfill your dreams and you feel happy and contented about it. When you are satisfied with the result of reaching your goals and when you're grateful for your achievements. When you complete the dreams and goals that you have set and you get what you desire in life.
Activity: 5
March 31, 2018, 05:06:46 AM

In this day and age, if you’re not successful you’re worthless. Everyone is fighting their way up the ladder of success to reach the top. One day, you’ll have all the money, rewards, and riches that rightfully belong to the successful… Or will you? In all of the time you’ve chased successful, have you ever sat down to take a good hard look at exactly what you’ve been chasing? It’s probably time that you do…
Activity: 42
March 23, 2018, 11:45:32 AM
The word success is elastic and fluid. As its cut across all spheres of life. However, I believed success is continuous progressive adventurism in all spheres of life.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 11:29:59 AM
I think success can be said to be a continuous expansion of the happiness and progressive realization of a worthwhile goal.
Activity: 70
March 23, 2018, 11:21:06 AM
in my opinion, success is when we can defeat selfishly on ourselves, we are able to control ourselves and fight emotions. success also comes from the work we get, how we are valued in society, and make our parents proud.
Activity: 40
March 23, 2018, 10:20:16 AM
Every one of us want success, we want to be successful and feel successful. We chase money, fame, power, education, relationships and a million of other things. For me success is to be happy and contented in your life and everything that you have.
Activity: 59
March 23, 2018, 04:41:37 AM
For me, success is the feeling of contentment. Because even how rich you are or what position you have in your work, when you feel that everything is not enough, success is still nowhere in your life. But if you feel contentment in your heart, whatever you have right now, you will be happy enough to say that you are a successful person.
Activity: 98
March 23, 2018, 04:26:21 AM
Success is happiness within.  We maybe considered as a failure by others but on our point of view we are still a success because we have overcome the hardship of the day,  a sickness, a pain, a worry, a lost and other negative feelings that make us weak to not live our life to the fullest and to not live a purpose driven life.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 03:55:39 AM
Each person has different definitions of success, my opinion it's social status is recognized by people. Family members have a warm, happy life and have a good wife.
Activity: 139
March 23, 2018, 03:51:02 AM
success is a glorious on a road. knowledge, experience, effort, difficult, determination, good luck. These are the qualities to do successfully.
Activity: 1
March 23, 2018, 03:27:26 AM
Sukses? Kekayaan, pendidikan, cinta, kebahagiaan, itu pasti. Tapi yang paling utama bagi saya adalah ketenangan hati dan pikiran. Karena percuma jika kaya, pendidikan tinggi, cinta yang mendominasi, tapi tidak ada ketenangan dalam hati dan pikiran...
Activity: 33
March 23, 2018, 03:19:01 AM
Felling satisfied with the money you have and the respect you earned in society
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 02:43:20 AM

Success is not based on the money you have, position , and popularity is all about a happy and contented life because Succes is not all about or measured by the size of your resources but it is measured by the size of your dreams.
Activity: 17
March 23, 2018, 02:42:04 AM
Success means you have accomplished something that you have planned. When you have a goal or a target and when you were able to hit it you will feel successful.
Being successful depends on the goal that you want to hit and  being successful doesn't mean you have accomplished everything you want in life, you may become wealthy but you have a broken family, you're career  is good but you are not healthy, it also depends on what goals you want to hit that will make you happy.  
Activity: 66
March 23, 2018, 02:18:46 AM
success for me when I can make my mom and dad happy,
it's happiness for me, that's a success for me.
Pages:
Jump to: