Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the definition of success? - page 5. (Read 10878 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 08:45:22 AM
Уcпex — этo дocтижeниe выcoт в paзныx cфepax жизни и гapмoничнoe иx coчeтaниe. Этo дyшeвнaя гapмoния. Уcпex – этo oтдaвaть ceбя для дpyгиx и дeлaть этoт миp лyчшe, a дpyгиx людeй cчacтливee.
Activity: 95
March 04, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.

Well my definition of success is different from yours, success for me is when you have conquered yourself and got its fruit after it. This means from the sweat that you have drop off you are able to reach the top by yourself and by your own effort.
Activity: 127
March 04, 2018, 07:37:52 AM
Success is  simple, If you are already happy in your life it has included success
Activity: 37
March 04, 2018, 06:47:05 AM
sometimes, success isnt about having too much money, its about how you impact people.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 06:23:42 AM
For me definition of success is if you already reach your goals in life and you finished your plan and also if are you contented and happy about the blessing what you have in your life.
Activity: 39
March 04, 2018, 06:13:20 AM
Success is happiness within.  We maybe considered as a failure by others but on our point of view we are still a success because we have overcome the hardship of the day,  a sickness, a pain, a worry, a lost and other negative feelings that make us weak to not live our life to the fullest and to not live a purpose driven life.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
March 04, 2018, 05:44:28 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.
success is being happy, satisfied and content with your life. It also means having more than seven digits on their bank account.
Being successful means the achievement of desired visions and planned goals. Furthermore, success can be a certain social status that describes a prosperous person that could also have gained fame for its favorable outcome.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 05:35:16 AM
For me succes is not the key to happiness.happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing you will be successful. Happiness motivated you  to success.
Activity: 10
March 04, 2018, 05:20:54 AM

Success is something that makes you happy. What’s the use of having a lot of money, good relationship, being a company boss, successful education if you made too many enemies? Success isn’t measured by the material things that you possess but the fulfilment, contentment and happiness in your heart.
Activity: 100
March 04, 2018, 04:35:58 AM
Success it something thats just happens,Success is learned,success is practiced and then it is shared,success is the ability to go from one failure and to be success.
Activity: 114
March 04, 2018, 04:16:39 AM
living fine... in love... wealthy... free of worries.... loved by most... Happy with their handwork. most of all tthese can define Success.
Activity: 115
March 04, 2018, 03:34:31 AM
successful is measured about aiming and taking action and everyday life  to reach the vision while happiness is all about the present moment between two we can live a good life,
Activity: 117
March 04, 2018, 03:18:18 AM
the defination of true success for me is devided into five kinds of family matter,, god  success relastionship, family relastionship , children relationship, bussiness and neigborhood,,,many people struggle to find the true formula of succsesful,,because he don"t satisfied whats is meaningful
Activity: 124
March 04, 2018, 02:15:48 AM

not all, of high education  attainment can only well succeed and acquired the high quality life in our society ,,some successful people businessman/woman are not  able to finished her degree due to some reason behind her background life, becuase successful is the  matter of choice not of chance,,the price of success is hardwork dedication,motivation passion to the job at hand ,and also right attitude can drive the positive outlook,,,
Activity: 2
March 03, 2018, 11:01:39 PM
Success is relative. For me success is having financial and health freedom to pursue other endeavors I fancy. That includes helping other people to be healthy and wealthy.
Activity: 238
March 03, 2018, 10:22:09 PM

Success is setting the time to achieve the goals set. Success is actually a feeling, it can be said that it is a positive feeling, it is a state of self-confidence and a feeling of satisfaction after each person achieves his ideal. It can be spiritual and successful. In short, each of us has a different definition of success! And there is only one way to achieve success, which is to learn to give what you can't give!
Activity: 149
March 03, 2018, 10:04:17 PM
we define success depending on how we see it. for me, as long as you are happy and contented of you have, you are successful.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 08:26:24 PM
I think wealth matters to an extent. As long as your family are guaranteed food on the table you have 25% of the bases covered that make you happy. I think after that it probably is way more about the relationships you have. And deep down, do you really think you are being productive
Activity: 150
March 03, 2018, 07:15:50 PM
ycпeшный чeлoвeк, cчитaю этo тoт, ктo ocoзнaeт в кaкoй тpaнe oн poдилcя, в кaкoм oбщecтвe, c кaкими poдитeлями, в кaкoм мaтepиaльнoм пoлoжeнии и нe нoeт и oбcyждaeт , кpитикyeт, a нaxoдит cпocoб выpacти из этoгo вceгo. и нaйти cвoe мecтo в жизни. вoт тaкoгo чeлoвeкa я нaзывaю ycпeшным и y мeня тaкиe люди вызывaют yвaжeниe
Activity: 185
March 03, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

For me,  when your children already finish their school and get a good job is my definition of success.  They are my inspiration to work more to provide their needs.
Pages:
Jump to: