Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the definition of success? - page 8. (Read 10878 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 04:55:39 PM
Success is when you achieve something that you want,or when you fullfil your dreams.
Activity: 336
Merit: 71
February 11, 2018, 04:42:36 PM
Id say the definition of success in a field or subject is when you are able to teach it.. theres things I thought I was very knowledgeable of but until I started teaching I didn't really realize the amount of deficiencies i had to cope with people who don't know anything about a subject's questions.
Activity: 76
February 11, 2018, 02:15:14 PM
The fact that you have achieved something that you want and have been trying to do or get; the fact of becoming rich or famous or of getting a high social position.
Activity: 24
February 11, 2018, 01:17:09 PM
Being successful us sometimes not defined by wealth or fame. Being successful is how you have been part of someone elses success. Also, being successful is giving inspiration to others to strive more for life.
Activity: 11
February 11, 2018, 12:41:06 PM
Succes mean  to achieve greatness and happiness in life,
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
February 11, 2018, 10:29:11 AM
It's different for everybody at my opinion Roll Eyes. For me personaly success is the finish poin of progress i've made in past by hardwork and dedication.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 09:54:18 AM
As an ordinary person, SUCCESS means a simple life. That is free from worries, with a stable job, peace of mind surrounded with loving and caring people. Success is not measured by how much money do you have, college degree and vast of lands acquired.
Activity: 226
February 10, 2018, 08:15:37 PM
Success is knowing that what you are doing is helping you and others lead a better, happier, healthier life.

Success means the fulfillment done in your life. You have everything in your life. You have meet the goal and achievements and especially your are happy what you did in life you have it all the honor you receive you have a complete family that bond together. You have a conducive house, a lot of money, the cars and others. So for me this is the meaning of success.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 03:48:40 PM

Success is an achievement of a goal. Then in itself if you set a goal and achieve ot then you are successful. You yourself will determine if you are successful or not. You don't have to compare your successes to others just to feel better. If you set a goal no matter how small, and you achieve it then you're successful and you can set another goal. If you fail on your goal, then set it aside, set another goal then achieve it. Success is a measure of yourself to your past self.

On point. Thank you!  Grin Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
February 08, 2018, 02:41:38 AM
There is no one size fits all definition of success.  It is different for everyone.  In the end though, happiness should play a big part as well as achieving your goals whatever they may be.
Activity: 36
February 08, 2018, 12:48:00 AM
Success is no accident it is the result of perfection, learning from failure, sacrifice and dedication compassion to what your doing  Smiley
Activity: 70
February 07, 2018, 07:09:49 PM
Being rich is jusr  a single percent of being successful..
For be achieving it is having your goals done..
Have a wonderful family in a happy home..
Savings for each member of the family..
Educational plan is not success too it is just part of it.. What sucess is having your child at the stage getting his/her diploma on his college graduation..
Success is not having yourself a well manage man but the whole part of your life
The definition of success is when you already reach the dream that you want or the career that you dream and when you achieve those happiness and dreams that you want.
Activity: 154
February 07, 2018, 07:00:40 PM
succes for me is, when we die we enter the paradise not hell..
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
February 07, 2018, 01:34:12 PM
For me success is when i waste a lot of time and attemts to do something and get the saticfating  results. But it's can be different for everyone.
Activity: 28
February 07, 2018, 01:33:27 PM
Success means despite hardship and long wait, you've achieved all your goals that you've keenly planned long ago with your own might and perseverance.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.

Well, i think Achievement of an action within a specified period of time or within a specified parameter. Success can also mean completing an objective or reaching a goal. Success can be expanded to encompass an entire project or be restricted to a single component of a project or task. It can be achieved within the workplace, or in an individual's personal life.
Activity: 154
February 07, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.
Patience is the key to success,without patience you cant reach your goal.Everything you must do in life you need patience so whatever your ambition in life will be success.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 11:43:03 AM
Success doesn't always mean having a lot of money,  but it means having your dreams come true. You can make your dream you have in your childhood to become true. Anyone who can make their childhood:'s dream to come true,  then I'll call you a successful man.
Activity: 229
February 07, 2018, 09:20:19 AM
I think success is generally known by most people as a country where you are rich enough to buy whatever you want while defending.
For me it is a state in which a person completes or manages to achieve one's goals.
Success is satisfied with what you have if you ask more or not You are still successful if you are satisfied with all the things you have today.
Thank you,,
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
February 07, 2018, 09:11:09 AM

Being rich,  having good relationship, becoming company boss, yes sure indeed. Success comes many form. Different people have different perspective about it. But as for me, the most appropriate form of success is being contented. It doesn't matter that you are rich, you are powerful or you are an achiever. You will not be feeling successful at all if you don't have the sense of contentment. If you don't have this, you won't feel success at all. You may want to do another and achieve. So it doesn't mean success since you are wanting to achieve more. Real success is when you feel like you have done everything you can and the best you can, and you yield results that you think are acceptable. That's it.
Pages:
Jump to: