Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the definition of success? - page 4. (Read 10878 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 01:22:32 AM
Success is the result of hard word and dedication and nothing more. When you have goals and want to reach them nothing can't stop you just do it.

Success differs on each person's point of view. Being successful may mean to others as having lot of money saved and accomplishing everything written on their bucket lists. It may also mean for some people as being contented and happy with their lives. There are some people who are very rich but they are not happy with their lives, and there are some people who feel that they are successful because they are happy with their lives even if they dont have much.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 05:00:52 PM
Success is the result of hard word and dedication and nothing more. When you have goals and want to reach them nothing can't stop you just do it.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 11:38:24 AM
Success in my own opinion is we get what we want with the results of our own lousy work.Such as if we want to buy something, but we use our own money, well that's what I think success. Do not ask the parents and if we can give to our parents.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 11:12:57 AM
In my opinion your success can estimate the amount you reached. It is not necessary to be rich and famous, you can be successful in various fields.
Activity: 168
March 20, 2018, 10:49:31 AM
success is define for me as something that is fullfilled. if you aim for something and was realized that is success... happiness is a good sign of success.
Activity: 140
March 20, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.
Achievement of an action within a specified period of time or within a specified parameter. Success can also mean completing an objective or reaching a goal.
Activity: 34
March 20, 2018, 08:56:51 AM
Success is knowing that what you are doing is helping you and others lead a better, happier, healthier life.
Activity: 42
March 20, 2018, 08:50:16 AM
Having a balanced life and being successful in those areas while having that balance. Life to me is all about balance and having a good one can help promote a good lifestyle
Activity: 252
March 20, 2018, 07:40:22 AM

being rich? have a good relationship? become a company boss? successful completion of high education?? or there' another definition of success? tell me about you opinion.
Success is happiness, satisfaction. Success is what you see yourself to be. Being able to inspire others to be loke you pr somehow follow your footstep. Success is being free and happy.
Activity: 20
March 20, 2018, 07:18:39 AM

Kesuksesan adalah meraih sebuah tujuan yang kita impikan, itu pun pasti disertai dengan rasa puas, dan bahagia dalam Hidup. Tapi tetap ada perjuangan besar dalam meraih kesuksesan.
Activity: 154
March 16, 2018, 08:24:37 PM
being happy  because success == happy not moeny

Success is the fulfillment of our dreams, by doing action determination and sacrifice. We feel in our heart that we are success.

Activity: 40
March 16, 2018, 08:10:08 PM
Achievement of an action within a specified period of time or within a specified parameter. Success can also mean completing an objective or reaching a goal. Success can be expanded to encompass an entire project or be restricted to a single component of a project or task. It can be achieved within the workplace, or in an individual's personal life. For example, if an individual's personal goal is to be accepted in a new career, success would occur after the individual has been officially accepted into his or her new place of employment.
Activity: 56
March 16, 2018, 07:49:22 PM
Success is when you reach your dreams and achieve your goals in life that is success.
Activity: 84
March 16, 2018, 07:30:33 PM
Success is the achievement of goals

In addition, to succeed is not just to complete the task set before yourself - but, at least, to remain satisfied with its completion, or even better, to feel positive pride from your "feat."
Activity: 22
March 12, 2018, 10:22:48 AM
Success is anything you think success is. I mean, YOU!
If you go after society definition of success, there is the real risk that may be you achieve it, but you won't be happy at all.
Activity: 392
March 05, 2018, 01:47:56 AM
Success is when you go through struggles and difficult situations and you made it. People who inherit businesses or fortunes are not real successful people so I think that only poor or average people that got rich are the real successful people.
Activity: 168
March 04, 2018, 11:31:07 AM
Kalau menurut saya adalah ketenangan hati dan pikiran...
Karena yang pasti ketenangan hati dan pikiran sudah mewakili keluarga, karir, teman, cinta, dan bermasyarakat....
Activity: 126
March 04, 2018, 09:51:15 AM
Definition of Success: Success (the opposite of failure) is the status of having achieved and accomplished an aim or objective. Being successful means the achievement of desired visions and planned goals.
Activity: 73
March 04, 2018, 09:48:03 AM
Success is not having to describe what's been accomplished....others do it for you  Wink Wink
Activity: 93
March 04, 2018, 09:27:24 AM
Many people in this world has a different definition of success. People think that succes is access to great wealth and held in our career. Some people define success for others are to have good health and good fortune. To be successful , there are also friends and family members with strong ties. Some definition of success is about personal acheivements , such as job promotions , getting good grades of your children and many more achievments in life..
Pages:
Jump to: