Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ? - page 8. (Read 4380 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 106
January 21, 2018, 01:26:02 AM
According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

I think bitcoin's future will be great considering the fact that it has been dominating a lot these days. There are a lot of people expecting for bitcoin to be more successful and become legalized all over the world. We are all hoping also that its value will keep on rising so that we can gain more benefits from it as we approach the way on having it legalized and acknowledged worldwide.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
January 21, 2018, 01:22:55 AM
According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

No one can still predict what would bitcoin's future be. Everyone is hoping that things would keep on getting better for bitcoin. I also hope that bitcoin would not just simply survive instead I hope that it will reign and will be part of our living. Bitcoin has already changed the way we live and some of its effects are in good term that's why it should deserve a spot on being part of our lives.
Activity: 136
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 01:08:17 AM

I completely agree with you, the bitcoin problem faced now is about the current fee of the transaction is quite expensive, indeed blockchain technology is the technology needed for secure and transparent transactions.
Activity: 420
January 21, 2018, 12:58:52 AM
As we know bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency back from the year 2009 and right now look at how much the bitcoin is, if you're asking me for its future I will foresee it as a very successful cryptocurrency because it will reach higher value as the years pass by.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 12:56:56 AM
Nobody can tell about this BTC.But guess what could happen in the future.It is being said about BTC that if people are more aware of it and work on it,then it will be the best currency in the future.The Government of all countries will accept BTC,as well as BTC will give many profits.In that case,the economic development of all the countries of the world.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 12:55:44 AM
The future of Bitcoin is not just worth, but there are many other things related to Bitcoin. For example Bitcoin ATM, Bitcoin Store and Restaurant, Dan and Bitcoin and a free market using Bitcoin. More important, many poor and middle-class people will be rich due to Bitcoin. Bitcoin will play an important role in the global economy.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 08:52:36 AM
According to my future bitcoin very was good because a lot of her enthusiasts of bitcoin and the value of bitcoin that is increasingly good will affect the development of bitcoin and the better the development and users then bitcoin will survive in the future
it's really true because with the support of many enthusiasts then the bitcoin in the future can be better and growing also in the future bitcoin. so we all let it always support bitcoin so that the future can be more beautiful than the previous one

Of course Bitcoin has a future. But I can not say yet how successful it will be. I will assume that Bitcoin's price will rise in the coming years.
I see the future of money in bitcoin. I am an enthusiast of this amazing crypto currency but that does not mean I daydream things related to it. By looking at the way technology is making progress, one day our traditional money methods were supposed to get revolutionized so now that time has come. I am certain about one thing and that is bitcoin will remain for as long as our planet survives.
Activity: 264
January 20, 2018, 08:49:41 AM
Future of Economy is Crypto Currencies.
Bitcoin is the most known name on crypto currencies so future is bitcoin there is no need to ask future of bitcoin.

Even tho, Bitcoin has been facing a huge dump right now Im still believing that it has a great future and we can all going to witness it and because of the popularity it was gaining right now I believe Bitcoin can still be successful and functional for the upcoming years. We should be all have faith in that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 08:44:01 AM
I'm sure Bitcoin's future will be bright, because having a good system does not complicate like most bank systems
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
January 20, 2018, 08:25:51 AM
The future of bitcoin become more successful in coming years..more people now are becoming interested in this forum ..bitcoin became more fruitfully develop in the country Smiley
Yes bitcoin in future will be more developed, as of now bitcoin is going to be more popular to all people anywhere in this world so in future bitcoin predictably as one of the most successful organization which has the ability to help people and bring the economis more sourcefull in order to achieve goals in designated country.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 08:16:50 AM
Well we can't really say what will happen to bitcoin from now, the only thing is to become more successful in the future. there many people showing some interest with this. so I can see the future of bitcoin from now.
Activity: 322
January 20, 2018, 08:01:49 AM

The future of bitcoins for me if they continue to fall, the people will not invest in them anymore because of the fear in their minds. But it can always do the exact opposite thing. If they fall so hard a lot of people now are buying bitcoins because that will rise again and they are gonna take that opportunity to buy bitcoins in a much lower price. Bitcoins will die just like what other things are happening but i am sure that those are gonna be far away more. They are just starting to get their prime back. Just take the opportunity to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 129
Merit: 3
bitrace® | JOIN NOW
January 20, 2018, 04:36:18 AM
There's a lot of possibility on bitcoins future and we cant predict what exactly will happen, but we must keep on believing and supporting it in order for us to be successful in the future.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 04:33:44 AM
Year 2018 is very important in crypto-world, it will be the fate decider for BTC and other crypto-currencies because More n more people are getting aware of it and want to get into this market. Also Govt. of nearly every country are analyzing BTC and crypto-market so that they can regulate it. Rules and regulation set by govt. would also be a great game changer in crypto-world.
And this fate decision will be positive. Why everyone is positive here because we know the bitcoins are amazing. They are incredible because they have been developed from nothing and now see the prices of them. People are loving to buy them. And see the enthusiasm as the people are just buying some percentages of them. So same will be happening in this year too. Good luck bitcoins.
Activity: 308
January 20, 2018, 03:01:24 AM
There are many saying that bitcoin will die or it will lose, but when you analyze the bitcoin chat bitcoin is stable and it is possible for it to increase more higher than any other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
January 18, 2018, 08:16:06 AM
certainly, bitcoin has a good future and I think bitcoin will continue to grow and will many people join in bitcoin try to earn an income here
it's really true that the bitcoin future will be bright once the bitcoin is a lot of interest and follow-up join as well. because bitcoin it is a very promising asset and very profitable for its users
  Things are getting better and better with every passing day. People are getting more interest in bitcoin and are trying to invest as much amount of money as they can into bitcoin as they know this fact that investing in bitcoin will indeed help them in having a huge profit at the end. I really hope that bitcoin should get legal as this will help both the individuals who are investing into bitcoin as well as bitcoin itself.
If we look at the performance of the bitcoin since the time it has been introduced to this world, then we will realize this fact that bitcoin has actually managed to gain the trust of so many people in such a short span of time. Moreover, people are also investing a major portion of their income and salaries into bitcoin. Bitcoin does hold a very bright future and it will bring lot of positive change to this world.

Activity: 58
January 18, 2018, 02:25:13 AM
I predict 30k by the end of the year
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 02:23:08 AM
bitcoin now has a very high price, and I think bitcoin can be a bright future for a long time
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 18, 2018, 01:35:28 AM

Agree, more investors will invest in bitcoin also and many people will familiar with bitcoin.
Value bitcoin more increase again in the future, but I think more stable the value.

Definitely yes,if it will happen that many investors attracted to make a investment in bitcoin and also many people adopting with it the demand of bitcoin in the market and it's price will have a huge increase,and that is a very big benefits to all bitcoiners if bitcoin becomes more popular because bitcoin price will highly profitable and the people who using it will have a bright future.

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 09:39:36 PM
The future of bitcoin is to be completely at the center of it. If you can get rid of the influence of policy, this is the future of bitcoin!
Pages:
Jump to: