Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ? - page 7. (Read 4380 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 12:33:52 PM
today many people are hunting for bitcoin because of its cheap price, they are investing to make profits when the price goes up in my opinion bitcoin has a bright future because he is the top coin the most popular
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
January 21, 2018, 12:30:26 PM
Well, I am not a bitcoin expert. But I have been trading with bitcoin for almost 1 year. From my personal experience, I can say that the price of bitcoin will surely go more up. In the next two years, the price will go higher on the chart. So people who are holding the bitcoin they are really doing an awesome job. Best of luck to them. (It is my personal opinion only. I am not an expert.)  Smiley 
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 21, 2018, 12:14:14 PM
According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

I think in the future there are many altcoins the will produce and bitcoin will still remain the same, its price will still changing anytime but I think it is more higher than this price right now because many people will recognize bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
January 21, 2018, 11:47:20 AM
bitcoin is the beginning of cryptocurrency so no need to worry. it is certain that bitcoin will continue to be the target of everyone who jumps in crypto
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
January 21, 2018, 11:44:50 AM
I think that bitcoin will work as a storage of wealth in the future. Some kind of digital gold.
Other crypto currencies will work as a medium of exchange, as a payment system.
That is why I believe that the growth of price for bitcoin will go on, but at a certain level it will stagnate for the payment coins.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 11:36:39 AM
I think bitcoin will have still have a bright future. The supply of bitcoin is not yet enough to serve 8b people around the globe, then that means the value of every bitcoin will still going to increase to match the demand.
Activity: 528
January 21, 2018, 11:25:30 AM
There are many people like me that are believing that the bitcoin will become our future money. There are now many people who using bitcoin as their daily payment and I know that many more people will use bitcoin.
Activity: 259
Merit: 15
January 21, 2018, 11:14:48 AM
According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

Yes bitcoin now you can buy/sell easily by many exchange site or directly from bitcoin authority. and hope in future government will more aware and give protection for bitcoin increasing.
Activity: 504
January 21, 2018, 11:00:51 AM
We cannot really tell what is the future of bitcoin. Because there is so many posible thing that can happen to it. It can be more successful like everyone of us want. But it can be also failed in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 09:59:21 AM
being a user of bitcoin I say bitcoin is going a big community in the near future and going popular in the world of investment some people using bitcoin now and they earning a lot of money but some people they don't know about bitcoin
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 21, 2018, 09:29:24 AM
In the future bitcoin, by the way, I even really believe, because it's almost a new crypto currency, which was not in the vastness of our world.
I think the future of bitcoin is great and bright, why? Because it is the best cryptocirrency since it was running and i do believe that no one can beat bitcoin even in the future and i am condifent that in the ffiture bitcoin is we will be more popular and the best on the  market.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
January 21, 2018, 09:26:53 AM
I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, no doubt if we buy now then we will soon get a profit in a short time, if we continue to hold then we will continue to profit.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 21, 2018, 08:45:03 AM
The future of bitcoin in this year gets a serious challenge, when bitcoin price last December nearly reached $ 20,000 but has not happened and actually dropped, even a few days ago there was the biggest price pressure in bitcoin history that drop to 48% in 11 hours .
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 08:37:50 AM
Bitcoin have a great future because of the future generation will be very familiar with this crypto currencies, bitcoin have the potential quality to lead with world's other paper currencies, world's most people will take the advantages which bitcoin alone have something extra ordinary safe and secure transaction system.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 21, 2018, 08:15:40 AM

I think these are already happening in the current time and also people are widely attracting toward the use of bitcoin and I don't think here we need to discuss about these first three point that already going on very well but the last point which is really a big part of this discussion .
At the 4th point you said that government will have protocol to which will protect people to feel safe to use bitcoin , but in actual I do think so , because here clearly every countries government saying that use of bitcoin is full of risk , use it at your own risk because they have no control over the bitcoin at any point " .
So future of bitcoin is bright but still people will needed to have trust with the bitcoin by Thier own trust with bitcoin , because no one will give support to you to give any gaurrenty that you should have trust .
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 03:39:03 AM
bitcoin is the future for cash, bitcoin is now the choice of new investment types that can provide benefits for those who keep it, although now the price is down I'm confident with the future bitcoin
Activity: 21
January 21, 2018, 03:25:48 AM
well base my experience about bitcoin is big chance of future,. they are many peoples and investment are support this coin.. many bank and other money exhager has support bitcoin too.. in incoming a year well btcoin is being more succesfull crypto coin.. thats my experince in bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
January 21, 2018, 03:16:40 AM
I think if more people will invest in bitcoin then its value will be definitely increased and it will become more popular so the demand of bitcoin will also increase which is a symbol of success. Moreover as looking to the popularity and profitability of bitcoin, I think that the future of bitcoin will be very bright and it will become successful especially if they accept by the government in all over the world.
Activity: 81
January 21, 2018, 02:42:18 AM
I think it will become successful as long there is a great leader
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
January 21, 2018, 01:58:03 AM
You are right more and more people will come to the knowledge of bitcoin and acknowledge bitcoin as the most fastest and secured mode of payment, big cooperation will accept bitcoin just like every other currency as mode of payment and the difficulties we are facing now with the bitcoin network will be less and things will be easier and fast in the future. Bitcoin will gain more popularity and people will use bitcoin as they secondary currency.
Pages:
Jump to: