Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ? - page 9. (Read 4380 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 502
January 17, 2018, 03:15:24 AM
At present, the future of Bitcoin is unlikely to be bright because the exchange rate has fallen sharply. It is unlikely that people will use crypto as a currency in the future. Hopefully in the future there will be a crypto coin that will replace Bitcoin and become an international currency.
It seems to me that you are very much disappointed in bitcoin. I will not deny your words rather your first statement that Bitcoin has declined once more but it’s not the first time. In the past Bitcoin has gone through worse situations and yet survived.

So it has declined but this reason is not going to eliminate this currency and it is also not very digestible to see some other crypto coin replaces bitcoin while it is the mother of all digital currencies.
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 03:13:47 PM
well,I think the future of bitcoin is really bright. many people like bitcoin and I believe that bitcoin will become very popular in the future. bitcoin doing great.people invest there money on bitcoin because it's very profitable.we all see that bitcoin is improving,
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 02:38:33 PM
Bitcoin has grown in recent months as exchange rates continue to rise dramatically,
The future of Bitcoin is even more predictable than paper money,
Bitcoin is an alternative money system with great benefits, And it really works,
Bitcoin is seen as one of the future because everything is processed by mathematical algorithm so that there is no mistake in every transaction process,
In the future, Bitcoin will still exist like a local currency, All coin alternatives will compete to be very legitimate payment instruments, but many investors remain loyal to this one.
Activity: 104
Merit: 18
January 16, 2018, 01:38:34 PM
Really predecting the future of bitcoin is something very hard because as we are seeing the fees are not fix. Added to that, in one month the price of bitcoin became four time its value and it now its decreasing day by day so we can not know the future of this mysterious currency.
Activity: 332
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 01:21:46 PM
i think the future of bitcoin is very successfull and it price would increase because of many people investing their money on it because when they invest it they know that they will profitable when it turn back so the future of bitcoin is success
Until now the price of bitcoin is increasing, but sometimes also increase it beside it there must be a drop that immediately dropped so nobody knows it. so also have to monitor prices continue.
Activity: 142
January 16, 2018, 01:06:55 PM
i think the future of bitcoin is very successfull and it price would increase because of many people investing their money on it because when they invest it they know that they will profitable when it turn back so the future of bitcoin is success
Activity: 23
January 16, 2018, 01:04:56 PM
According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

I agree that the future of bitcoin is brighter than any other crypto currency out there. I think the government will not fully acknowledge the use of bitcoin because it will interfere with their power in the society. I think right now getting bitcoin in the government is a cloudy thought.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 12:57:59 PM
As of now i can say bitcoin is an international cryptocurrency where a lot of people are investing on and so far the future of bitcoin will be successful and bitcoin price will increase a lot. I don't see bitcoin to fail or loss its investors since there are lots of profit and benefit here in bitcoin.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
January 16, 2018, 11:35:46 AM
The future of bitcoin in our generation is good because the start of it is good and we all know that in many country bitcoin is accepted and the government is open about this issue.
In the future when the bitcoin is accepted in the whole world the price of it will increase faster than the past years and it will be a good investing plan.
Activity: 349
January 15, 2018, 10:09:58 AM
The future of bitcoin become more successful in coming years..more people now are becoming interested in this forum ..bitcoin became more fruitfully develop in the country Smiley
Yes, it is true that many people are interested in Bitcoin in the future, but no one can be sure that Bitcoin will grow in the future, it may also lose or lose its investors, But this is just speculation
Activity: 339
Merit: 120
January 15, 2018, 10:06:25 AM
Future of Economy is Crypto Currencies.
Bitcoin is the most known name on crypto currencies so future is bitcoin there is no need to ask future of bitcoin.

I agree cause they were all connected with each other and I believe I dont have any guts to say whatever about Bitcoin and other cruptocurrencies future but still I want to share my perspective about this one, I see Bitcoin being better and used by most of the people since it has been spread by the social media which is very good so we can raise awareness.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
January 15, 2018, 09:54:42 AM
According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

The future of bitcoin is still quite unpredictable knowing that the value of it has been changing a lot these days. It is expected that before this year ends, bitcoin's value will rise to the moon which will make it more popular and will attract more investors. Maybe somewhere in the future, bitcoin will be claimed as the world currency and will be prioritized all over the world.
Activity: 303
January 15, 2018, 09:51:35 AM
maybe in the future bitcoin will be the world's currency, this is not impossible because we know the exchange rate is very high, but there are some countries that prohibit the use of crypto currency for fear of being misused as a means of drug transactions, this makes me worried, anybody have an opinion on this?
Activity: 144
January 15, 2018, 09:26:41 AM
We are aware that the Bitcoin has a bright future in the market as long, as it's growth is steadily increasing with all the factors affecting, and right now it seems to be really possible. Bitcoin is growing, and it's future is bright.
Activity: 3
January 14, 2018, 08:14:28 AM
You may be able to guarantee safety and trust from the existing paper currency.
Paper currency may be fake, and there is the possibility of being stolen at the roadside.
Whether that possibility is higher than hacking.
This is true other than bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
January 14, 2018, 08:07:21 AM
I think the future of bitcoin is to become the future bank

You totally dont get the idea of bitcoin do you? Bitcoin was made so that bank could no longer 'pretend' to keep your money safe while using it behind your back for their own interest

storing their bitcoin on bitcoin wallets

Thats the beauty of bitcoin, you could keep your bitcoin safe and only you ( or anyone ) with your private key could have access to those coin otherwise it wont be moving

also,  instead of using bank to send money,  people are using bitcoin wallet to bitcoin wallet transaction now to send money or bitcoin. 

Some people are while some dont, actually bitcoin is not really 'friendly' anymore for small size transaction as it cost alot just to send few amount. Using bank transfer should save up more fees for smaller transaction
Activity: 75
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
January 14, 2018, 08:02:29 AM
In the future bitcoin, by the way, I even really believe, because it's almost a new crypto currency, which was not in the vastness of our world.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
January 14, 2018, 07:44:59 AM
I think the future of bitcoin is to become the future bank because like banks many people now are converting their money to bitcoin and storing their bitcoin on bitcoin wallets,  also,  instead of using bank to send money,  people are using bitcoin wallet to bitcoin wallet transaction now to send money or bitcoin. 
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

If we look at all the positive reviews bitcoin is having right now. We will find a bright future for bitcoin and its players ahead. For a better forecast on bitcoin future, Try to look at its record from the fast nine years of existence in the market, consider how it weathered the global economic breakdown few years ago.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
January 14, 2018, 07:20:51 AM
Year 2018 is very important in crypto-world, it will be the fate decider for BTC and other crypto-currencies because More n more people are getting aware of it and want to get into this market. Also Govt. of nearly every country are analyzing BTC and crypto-market so that they can regulate it. Rules and regulation set by govt. would also be a great game changer in crypto-world.
Pages:
Jump to: