Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ? - page 56. (Read 76854 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
January 03, 2016, 07:30:05 PM
I think we will see bitcoin rise to a international payment system. For consumers and businesses.
Perhaps it can even grow out to be the main payment system.

I hope so. Bitcoin will be a next popular money like dollar, euro and poundsterling. and many people use bitcoin for payment or buying something. so the price will be high.
yeah right bitcoin will become mainstream, everyone has and uses bitcoin, for me the high price is not too important, what is important is the convenience of transacting, what I still got it in the future?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 03, 2016, 08:15:01 AM
I think the bitcoin have great future because it's noticed that it's growing up daily and many marketplaces start to use it as payment processor, and also its price still increasing likely as its usability
why everyone is sure about the future of bitcoin is beautiful.. ?
is it possible if there be competitors who will be born / appears. then beat bitcoin and destroy all beautiful dream of bitcoin?

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
January 03, 2016, 06:23:23 AM
I think we will see bitcoin rise to a international payment system. For consumers and businesses.
if bitcoin can be a medium of international payment then bitcoin is certain to be recognized by all countries and financial institutions of government authorities. how long you sure? I think 10 years is enough to make bitcoin growing rapidly like this.

Yes i think Bitcoin would be perfect as the internet currency offering you to buy anything online with bitcoin,

It will not be a main lone payment system for any country that is for sure.
It does have a chance to be recognized as a very good payment method but no country will give up control they have with fiat.
We are a way in to the life of btc now (7years today) and it may not even take ten years to start getting accepted by much of the world.
I think btcs future is a hard one to predict and that is why it is possible for many to become rich from it should it play out well, it can also make many lose but that is the risk.
btc has so many benefits of cash it has to survive on some level, we just got to wait and see on what level that will be.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
January 03, 2016, 06:12:05 AM
if bitcoin can be a medium of international payment then bitcoin is certain to be recognized by all countries and financial institutions of government authorities. how long you sure? I think 10 years is enough to make bitcoin growing rapidly like this.
Activity: 420
January 03, 2016, 06:04:03 AM

I hope so. Bitcoin will be a next popular money like dollar, euro and poundsterling. and many people use bitcoin for payment or buying something. so the price will be high.
January 03, 2016, 05:42:35 AM
future of bitcoin is paying for everything with bitcoins, everyday grocery etc
I think a lot will accept Bitcoin in the future. I don't think that Bitcoin will replace fiat though. I think Bitcoin's price will reach $10,000, after a very long time.

well if i had to tell the future of the bitcoin i think it will be with a high price and it will attract a lot of people who would be interested in buying a lot of bitcoins
Very true. It is already starting to attract more people and the price is already rising.
in 2015 bitcoin prices yesterday rose to 15% is pretty good, I think the future is not just about the price going up
but use bitcoin by all mankind Cheesy
Activity: 420
January 02, 2016, 02:23:58 PM
Activity: 742
January 02, 2016, 12:41:03 PM
I think the bitcoin have great future because it's noticed that it's growing up daily and many marketplaces start to use it as payment processor, and also its price still increasing likely as its usability
Activity: 532
January 02, 2016, 12:20:28 PM
why do people always think of a good future, what if in the future there will be new competitors new coin which is greater than bitcoin in technology?
Activity: 938
January 02, 2016, 12:11:32 PM
well if i had to tell the future of the bitcoin i think it will be with a high price and it will attract a lot of people who would be interested in buying a lot of bitcoins

The higher price of bitcoin and the largest user base of bitcoin are interlinked. Each one attracts the other one.
Yes, if price of bitcoin goes higher, it will attract more users.
If bitcoin attracts more users, price obviously will go up.
So, there are lot of possibilities for bitcoin becoming, more popular and higher valued.

Yeah it is getting more popular day by day and there is significant increase in the customer base of bitcoins and that is good news bitcoin community as there are more users the price of bitcoin will go up and people will have more faith in bitcoins if the price of bitcoins becomes more stable.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
January 02, 2016, 02:10:02 AM

The higher price of bitcoin and the largest user base of bitcoin are interlinked. Each one attracts the other one.
Yes, if price of bitcoin goes higher, it will attract more users.
If bitcoin attracts more users, price obviously will go up.
So, there are lot of possibilities for bitcoin becoming, more popular and higher valued.
Activity: 700
January 02, 2016, 01:30:55 AM
future of bitcoin is paying for everything with bitcoins, everyday grocery etc
I think a lot will accept Bitcoin in the future. I don't think that Bitcoin will replace fiat though. I think Bitcoin's price will reach $10,000, after a very long time.

Very true. It is already starting to attract more people and the price is already rising.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 02, 2016, 01:16:55 AM

A high price is just 1 point, getting mainsteam and adoption is key though.

For me the price is nothing compared the role of btc in the finance system.
ya right, the first is the adoption and deployment of bitcoin, if everyone uses and adopt bitcoin, I'm sure the price will be driven up
bitcoin is original financial system
January 01, 2016, 11:46:24 PM
even more than that, everyone hoped that bitcoin will be one of the currencies most widely in the world, and all stores accept bitcoin, it will be very beautiful
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 01, 2016, 08:46:09 PM
Money of future  will be Bitcoin.

Money of the future will be a decentralized currency. The more and more integrated the world becomes, imo, the more and more the world needs a universal currency. I don't think most countries are going to accept some random currency from another country, so I think it will require something like a digital currency to slowly take over the scene. I'm not sure if it will be bitcoin.

If it is bitcoin that would be great because of all the development and support bitcoin already has going for it. On the other hand though if bitcoin doesn't continue to evolve and "steal" some of the ideas of other digital currencies it may become extinct.

I also do not think that this will be Bitcoin that will be the decentralized currency.  My reasoning behind this is that Bitcoin is currently mined by many many people.  As the mining gets harder and more expensive, the only ones who will be left mining will be larger companies.  When this happens, someone will need to step in and put some control over these companies and what they can and can not do.  If you control over 99% of the mining between a few larger companies, who is to stop them from increasing their transaction fees up and up and up.  Here is where I see one of the only issues at this time.
Activity: 76
Merit: 14
January 01, 2016, 08:06:56 PM
Transactions in legal tender do not necessarily require any internet connection. But unlike legal tender, Bitcoin is necessarily associated with the internet. So, even maximum possible transactions in the digital currency are bound to be less than legal tender, at least in foreseeable future. However, as a medium of exchange and fund transfer, Bitcoin enjoys some distinct advantages over fiat money.

Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. Would like to have community feedback on it...

Being able to easily transact without an internet connection is one of the advantages of cash over BTC at the moment, IMO.  It is a huge advantage of BTC to be able to make large transaction with BTC without suitcases full of cash though...

I absolutely second that...

Actually you can do a transaction offline, although its not safe. Just give someone the private keys to an address, say on an SD card. Problem is though that the sender could always keep a copy of the private keys and then spend them before the recipient gets a chance to. It's an interesting problem which maybe there is a solution to...
Activity: 616
January 01, 2016, 07:52:25 PM

A high price is just 1 point, getting mainsteam and adoption is key though.

For me the price is nothing compared the role of btc in the finance system.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 01, 2016, 07:03:27 PM
Activity: 938
January 01, 2016, 06:54:03 PM
future of bitcoin is that bitcoin will be used as the main for purchasing from online, all online products selling sites are going to make bitcoin as their payment option.
I cannot wait to be able to buy goods at a variety of sites online stores with bitcoin, I want to buy a drones on ebay with bitcoin

Don't worry bro, the day will surely come when all websites starts accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment, bitcoin still need some time and support from the people, bitcoin is getting more and more popular day by day so we just need to wait for the right time.
Activity: 532
January 01, 2016, 05:51:51 AM
future of bitcoin is that bitcoin will be used as the main for purchasing from online, all online products selling sites are going to make bitcoin as their payment option.
I cannot wait to be able to buy goods at a variety of sites online stores with bitcoin, I want to buy a drones on ebay with bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: