Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ? - page 60. (Read 76854 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
In XEM we trust
November 17, 2015, 01:23:12 AM
I dont see much future in Bitcoin by the end of the decade.

Other platforms with more innovation and no issues with block sizes etc will prevail.

NXT, NEM, and other 2.0 platforms will be the way of the future...

Bitcoin needs to succeed before any other coin.  Once there is some sort of mass success, only then can another coin potentially take over.  Bitcoin will either fail and take cryptos with it, succeed and be replaced or succeed.

Well one could already say its been successful.

But alot of people still dont even know about BTC, let alone other altcoins.
I know i only heard of bitcoin first, but now have turned to other platforms that i feel are better.
These 2.0 altcoins are for people who missed 1dollar bitcoins. I bet when bitcoins price surges again, all altcoins will ride the same wave. However bitcoin is currently the backbone of all alts and I really can't see that changing anytime soon. I think that bitcoins would hold their value in the long term and some alts just join with bitcoin in holding their value. NXT is one of those coins I see dramatically rising in the next 5 years. even if it has only fallen in the last 2 years, it has to hit the bottom soon. 2k sats is pretty low for the level of innovation that coin has.
Activity: 280
November 17, 2015, 01:17:40 AM
the future of bitcoin is atfirst reching the mainstream and then we should find a alternative way of mining bitcoins or maybe a alternative way then mining from where we can generate bitcoins at extremly low difficulty and nowdays i see a lot of people had left bitcoins since after the fall of 1000$
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
November 17, 2015, 12:57:59 AM

Other platforms with more innovation and no issues with block sizes etc will prevail.

Bitcoin needs to succeed before any other coin.  Once there is some sort of mass success, only then can another coin potentially take over.  Bitcoin will either fail and take cryptos with it, succeed and be replaced or succeed.

Well one could already say its been successful.

But alot of people still dont even know about BTC, let alone other altcoins.
I know i only heard of bitcoin first, but now have turned to other platforms that i feel are better.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 16, 2015, 08:58:29 PM
No one knows the future guys. but according to its fame and easy to use transact it looks that it will replace all the digital currencies.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
November 16, 2015, 08:45:59 PM

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
November 16, 2015, 08:42:22 PM
Sidechains will allow for things that we can't even fathom just yet. That is what has me more excited about Bitcoin right now, we will be able to see how far this can take us. Greg said that they are coming soon, so hopefully we don't have to wait for much longer.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 16, 2015, 07:08:58 PM
The answer lies with the question. What is the future? The future is the future, it is not the past or the present, it is unpredictable and will be unexpected. We cannot know. Only hope for the best  Grin
we are the ones who shape the future, if we continue to use bitcoin, and make ads about bitcoin, I believe in the future, mass will adopt bitcoin
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
November 16, 2015, 12:19:23 PM
I don't know I can't answer that but I hope that BTC will still stronk over 10 years Cheesy
Activity: 336
November 16, 2015, 12:16:44 PM
Well we will see what the future of BTC I think it will be the same as money.

Money was first food than gold/silvir/bronze than money/cash than maybe BTC Cheesy
Activity: 252
Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com
November 16, 2015, 10:17:40 AM
The answer lies with the question. What is the future? The future is the future, it is not the past or the present, it is unpredictable and will be unexpected. We cannot know. Only hope for the best  Grin
Activity: 294
November 16, 2015, 09:18:54 AM
Lel when I saw this post my mine was thinking in flying cars and more like the movie Tomorrowland.

I hope that happend when I still alive Tongue
Yeah That picture of the future, when the car can flying Cheesy
and at that time, bitcoin was the one who was a means of payment
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
November 16, 2015, 05:23:39 AM
Lel when I saw this post my mine was thinking in flying cars and more like the movie Tomorrowland.

I hope that happend when I still alive Tongue
November 16, 2015, 04:30:29 AM
future of bitcoin being an a currency that is recognized and used by all countries i think.
everything payed using btc  Cool
bwhen all countries adopt bitcoin as its currency, to realize it needs a very long time, maybe 5 decade
Activity: 658
November 16, 2015, 04:27:56 AM
Bitcoin will be into the payment system of the world, when all is done with online
That's right, that's what we all hoped.
But does that mean we won't use fiat anymore? And anything that we do have to use the internet.
That's kinda scary for me Shocked
yes everyone will be connected to the Internet it is certainly in the future, bitcoin not use fiat again
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
November 15, 2015, 05:24:18 AM
Bitcoin will be into the payment system of the world, when all is done with online
That's right, that's what we all hoped.
But does that mean we won't use fiat anymore? And anything that we do have to use the internet.
That's kinda scary for me Shocked
November 15, 2015, 04:35:31 AM
November 15, 2015, 12:06:57 AM
future of bitcoin being an a currency that is recognized and used by all countries i think.
everything payed using btc  Cool
November 14, 2015, 10:16:34 PM
if in the future there is fear of other countries about the bitcoin, it may be illegal to bitcoin, and bitcoin is not valid again  Shocked
November 14, 2015, 09:54:33 PM

certainly not nxt, which seems hafl dead not even in the top ten of the marketcap, maybe etherum or maidsafe, which at least offer something more sturdy
although technology and innovation of other coins more advanced than bitcoin, but bitcoin already in the hearts of users, so many users in here, it is impossible to be replaced
Activity: 658
November 14, 2015, 09:51:09 PM
We still need around 5 to 10 years to this technology to be heavily understood and used by regular people.
I am optimistic about it and I think its' price will rise.

Like smart phone or computer or Internet, bitcoin also will be adopted to people very easily may be after some initial hurdles. New technologies are slowly accepted people so far, same way bitcoin also will be accepted by people very soon. At the time we can expect more price rise because of mass adoption of bitcoin.
whether there is a rival for bitcoin in the future?
as we know smartphones have many sorts
Pages:
Jump to: