Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ? - page 57. (Read 76854 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
January 01, 2016, 03:38:51 AM
Bitcoin is a cyber-currency of growing interest to people day by day Grin

I couldn't agree more with you. As additional people can do something illegal action with bitcoin. But at all be based on wises people.
People will always use it as they want but it has it's benefits over the fiat's and other unnecessary regulations or controls which can be ignored mostly when you use it the right way.It's good for the common's.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 01, 2016, 03:11:20 AM
Bitcoin is a cyber-currency of growing interest to people day by day Grin

I couldn't agree more with you. As additional people can do something illegal action with bitcoin. But at all be based on wises people.
Activity: 658
December 31, 2015, 09:26:02 PM
Its already the best start to any year so far, this year has some serious potential Smiley
What potential do you mean, I havent seen the great potential of bitfcoin to become the best currency
the current bitcoin price is on the decline, is this potential ?
legendary
Activity: 1344
December 31, 2015, 09:06:20 PM
Its already the best start to any year so far, this year has some serious potential Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
December 31, 2015, 07:42:37 PM
If i think about it i think the future of bitcoin is being adopted by any financial institution.
The faster that happens, the faster it will be embedded into the global financial system.
I think it will happen, but we don't know when it will happen, how many more years do you think dude?
Is it still long ?
I hope quickly realized, to everyone adopting bitcoin
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
December 31, 2015, 05:41:10 PM
Bitcoin has many upcoming plans in terms of revolutionary ways on funding capitalism. We will always find a way to make money with Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
December 31, 2015, 05:41:06 PM
Money of future  will be Bitcoin.

On the other hand though if bitcoin doesn't continue to evolve and "steal" some of the ideas of other digital currencies it may become extinct.

This i agree with.

BTC is a dinosaur and has very little innovation, considering all the devs working on it, im surprised it has not developed further since its initial release.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 31, 2015, 01:30:25 PM

Money of the future will be a decentralized currency. The more and more integrated the world becomes, imo, the more and more the world needs a universal currency. I don't think most countries are going to accept some random currency from another country, so I think it will require something like a digital currency to slowly take over the scene. I'm not sure if it will be bitcoin.

If it is bitcoin that would be great because of all the development and support bitcoin already has going for it. On the other hand though if bitcoin doesn't continue to evolve and "steal" some of the ideas of other digital currencies it may become extinct.
Activity: 122
December 31, 2015, 12:56:50 PM
Activity: 518
December 31, 2015, 11:19:04 AM
We will see more countries against bitcoin and even companies (mostly competitors) going against bitcoin.
But also some companies who will see the benefit of bitcoin and thus seeing bitcoin grow.
i think we all agree about that,and i'm sure it will happen several years again,but i gonna ask you,how about bitcoin as currency or investement,is bitcoin will more become investement or currency?or just being like now,not clear ath that both.
Activity: 952
December 31, 2015, 08:16:45 AM
Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. What is the community opinion about it ?

bitcoin is difficult to guess the future, because it is still difficult to determine how bitcoin as a currency or an investment tool, and popularizing bitcoin as a currency used by many countries as the payment is still not optimal.

Yes if the governments of the countries comes into the support of bitcoins than the future of bitcoins would be the best as if bitcoins gets permission from the governments then the people would definitely start using bitcoins and if there are more users of bitcoins then bitcoins will survive for a longer time.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 31, 2015, 05:05:22 AM
Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. What is the community opinion about it ?

bitcoin is difficult to guess the future, because it is still difficult to determine how bitcoin as a currency or an investment tool, and popularizing bitcoin as a currency used by many countries as the payment is still not optimal.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
December 31, 2015, 01:48:07 AM

it determines the future of bitcoin is bitcoin as a currency or an investment, because I think bitcoin still have two users who have different views about bitcoin, and I think it will be a little hamper the development of bitcoin.

Bitcoin must be understood in the right way to make it the future of our transactions.
I believe bitcoin will serve us in both the form of currency and investment. We need to spreadout bitcoin more to make people to accept it and use it. Then we can make the future of bitcoin more brighter than it would be.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 30, 2015, 08:45:12 PM
Being the main payment system online. That's the ultimate potential for bitcoin.

Offline (fiat) there is no play for bitcoin since not all of us are into the internet  thing
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Live by your own rules
December 30, 2015, 08:40:29 PM

it determines the future of bitcoin is bitcoin as a currency or an investment, because I think bitcoin still have two users who have different views about bitcoin, and I think it will be a little hamper the development of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
December 30, 2015, 07:22:26 PM
If i think about it i think the future of bitcoin is being adopted by any financial institution.
The faster that happens, the faster it will be embedded into the global financial system.
Activity: 588
December 30, 2015, 07:11:16 PM
Transactions in legal tender do not necessarily require any internet connection. But unlike legal tender, Bitcoin is necessarily associated with the internet. So, even maximum possible transactions in the digital currency are bound to be less than legal tender, at least in foreseeable future. However, as a medium of exchange and fund transfer, Bitcoin enjoys some distinct advantages over fiat money.

Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. Would like to have community feedback on it...

Being able to easily transact without an internet connection is one of the advantages of cash over BTC at the moment, IMO.  It is a huge advantage of BTC to be able to make large transaction with BTC without suitcases full of cash though...
I do agree with all you put and the article, but lets face it, real businesses that are staying around for a whole all have internet access because their POS is connected to the internet and if their network goes down, then they do not get paid anyhow.  Let Wal-Mart's network collapse for 10 minutes, they will not be doing transactions.  I seen it happen.
Activity: 182
Pollak
December 30, 2015, 06:25:29 PM
We will see more countries against bitcoin and even companies (mostly competitors) going against bitcoin.
But also some companies who will see the benefit of bitcoin and thus seeing bitcoin grow.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
December 30, 2015, 05:23:55 PM
it will be a digital currency reachable for all country. it will be the best method to use for buying and selling. everyone will be hungry to get their hands on btc.
The bad thing is that in many countries bitcoin is not legal to use as these countries do not allow this.
Anyway, bitcoin has a good future and we will see soon how the bitcoin price will reach the top
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
December 30, 2015, 01:16:48 PM
it will be a digital currency reachable for all country. it will be the best method to use for buying and selling. everyone will be hungry to get their hands on btc.
Pages:
Jump to: