Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most problem facing in the market? - page 11. (Read 1281 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The biggest problem in the marketplace is people. Because they affect the price, its fall and ups. Indeed, it depends on the mood of the crowd how the market will behave.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
We have all experience loses in the cryptocurrency market and to that extent I have learn to only invest the money that I can afford to lose without much impact on my financial life and my well being, but you just buy and hold for a long time in other to make profits and don't sell out of panic.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Going bankrupt on cryptocurrency won't happen that easy, if user has got some basic knowledge about the market fluctuations. People who were greed into the cryptocurrency network expecting big return in short term used to loss if they were unlucky. Particularly people investing on a single asset without diversifying go bankrupt.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
some of us are bankrup and backout and doughful to invest our money in the market. because we experience to failled all our money from investing in this kinds of marketplace.
How can we solve it? and what is the good advice that you can help in this problem.

You can't go bankrupt if you don't be greedy.

Don't go all in. Never. No matter what the price is, don't go all in. $3k might look like a cheap price but it can always go lower. I know It can't go lower after a certain point since one person will be able to buy the whole shit but then that one person also can keep the price down for decades. You wouldn't want that.

The solution is simple. Don't go all in but do dollar cost averaging so you can minimize your risks.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
We are facing the problem of fear caused by the prevailing Market condition. Some investors and traders are sore afraid of investing because of this deep rooted fear of loosing out and going bankrupt.Those who invested before now are dumping hard at a miserable low price causing more instability of the market.
The solution is still same, invest what you can afford to loose, take profit when you see
Dont jump into a trade or investment without due findings.
Be cautious but not afraid .
The market will come around sooner.

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
For me the most problem that we now facing in the market is the down price of top cryptocurrencies and until now we see slowly improvement of the market. The only thing that I think right now if we want to end this bear market we need to spread bitcoin and have massive adoption about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
This is solved by not over investing. Even in something that you can consider a sure thing, you should only invest what you can spare and not over spend
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
the problem that occurs in the market is price competition between other traders which makes competition between traders also heat up,
not only that other problems are market materials that are sometimes difficult to find or sell.
Unsafe market environment also affects the attractiveness of buyers
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
some of us are bankrup and backout and doughful to invest our money in the market. because we experience to failled all our money from investing in this kinds of marketplace.
How can we solve it? and what is the good advice that you can help in this problem.
Pages:
Jump to: