Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most problem facing in the market? - page 7. (Read 1279 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 111
some of us are bankrup and backout and doughful to invest our money in the market. because we experience to failled all our money from investing in this kinds of marketplace.
How can we solve it? and what is the good advice that you can help in this problem.

the current situation is very difficult to make investment and make a move on this market so if we do anything it will go on so going only with the way of the current situation will be helpful for stay strong girl for some period.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
some of us are bankrup and backout and doughful to invest our money in the market. because we experience to failled all our money from investing in this kinds of marketplace.
How can we solve it? and what is the good advice that you can help in this problem.

We should never enter something that we don't know, otherwise we'll be fucked up in the end. I think this is the problem of many people including my countrymen. We should take a time to observe such a market we want to enter with. Once we've noticed how it works, then we can make a decision when to enter.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
There is a problem with the market, when the downward trend has occurred, starting from negative issues and also the information circulating about the market that has experienced hacking problems is one that makes people's beliefs decline and eventually fall
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
Their bankruptcy will bring us wealth. Smart investors keep up with the trend and act in front of amateur investors.
The economy is immoral and I like this saying very much. After many failures, they must surely realize that knowledge is very important to the investment sector. They will learn more to be able to make more money.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Lack of sufficient knowledge on cryptocurrencies might be the problem that facing the cryptomarket now. Before joining this risky market, gather enough information first on virtual coins and its market to avoid or minimize losses when you decide to invest or join the trading. Those people that easily panic when the price of a coin goes down and those who easily believe in predictions are example of insufficient knowledge on crypticurrencies so they need to be educated.
Thats right, that worsens the market, many newbies come in the market with little knowledge but with large amounts of funds, then when the market falls many of them panic, because they don't have much knowledge in trading. and that has worsened the market till now
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
Lack of sufficient knowledge on cryptocurrencies might be the problem that facing the cryptomarket now. Before joining this risky market, gather enough information first on virtual coins and its market to avoid or minimize losses when you decide to invest or join the trading. Those people that easily panic when the price of a coin goes down and those who easily believe in predictions are example of insufficient knowledge on crypticurrencies so they need to be educated.

I think they do not need anything.

Losing is a part of life and it makes us develop ourselves into someone that will be looked up or idolized by a lot of people in the near future. If will be able to experience those bad things, those mistakes, they will be able to make themselves better. It is true that it can be avoided but for me, those things are inevitable. Mistakes lead to experience and knowledge. If I will be asked what is the problem, I think I will say the investors as we are the ones making the movement of the price and most of those movements are selfish ones.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
do not cut loss, especially if you have lost more than 50%. just hodl it and wait until the market gets better, or you can buy it again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I am not an expert on this issue but I see that on average many people have problems with KYC, those who care about security don't want to give the data, they are worried that data such as ID cards will be sold, and further problems with fraud, I see traders losing assets due to fake exchanges and funds that are deposited cannot be withdrawn, sometimes fraudsters often use the same domain name as the original exchange and traders not careful will easily get caught up in this trap.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
The biggest problem in the marketplace is people. Because they affect the price, its fall and ups. Indeed, it depends on the mood of the crowd how the market will behave.
Market prices have so far been influenced by the investors themselves and the activity of the trading eye that continues to occur and will certainly affect the crypto currency as well
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
The most problem I observe is lack of regulations which allow scammers to operate freely, without been trace, with regulation there can be a form of control and  policy that will ensure individual investors and ICO developers are secure.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
if in my opinion what is still a lot faced by the market is the legalization and development of a project because from the name of the ICO it has become bad because of the many ICO projects that deceive investors
Activity: 546
Merit: 32

experience will definitely give you a hand like in this situation when we have don't know what is the next step to do in this field then the previous experience will make you more powerful at this time.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Many people so tired about this situation, because market always down and not up rapidly, even though we find a good news in cryptocurrency world, I guess that's no affect for now (unlike last year). You can see ICO project, many ICO project has dead and postponed in this year, even many ICO project is SCAM. I know we have good news regarding ETF, but there's not exact date, even though they accept it, I guess it will not affect into market significantly. So, maybe many people were being take a rest for now and save funds into FIAT or Stable Coin and still waiting the bottom and also big news.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
I feel the most common problem face is the  lack of regulation and policy formulation for the cryptocurrency community by government and cryptocurrency stake holder, lack of regulation has reduce trust in the system  and ultimately a reduction in the numbers of investors that are joining the community.
Looking for its regularization, were almost there. We just take a look into this info and it surely give a huge contribution to the market.
https://www.coindesk.com/sec-commissioner-says-bitcoin-etf-will-be-approved-eventually.

Having this ETF aprroval will surely lead a way to constrains ICO's that never give benefits to the people and could stop scam projects.

I concur with it. HAving this regulation, many contries will follow and to curb many scam projects. I am in favor of this, at least its a big step to legality and accountability.
I agree with you with many that legality and accountability can reduce fraud in the crypto world, of course in projects. because it has hurt many people a lot
that is we need to avoid fake ico in this market.we have to make standar for ico developers and blockchain developers.if we dont there will much fake ico appear in this market.by doing this i am sure it could reduce it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
I feel the most common problem face is the  lack of regulation and policy formulation for the cryptocurrency community by government and cryptocurrency stake holder, lack of regulation has reduce trust in the system  and ultimately a reduction in the numbers of investors that are joining the community.
Looking for its regularization, were almost there. We just take a look into this info and it surely give a huge contribution to the market.
https://www.coindesk.com/sec-commissioner-says-bitcoin-etf-will-be-approved-eventually.

Having this ETF aprroval will surely lead a way to constrains ICO's that never give benefits to the people and could stop scam projects.

I concur with it. HAving this regulation, many contries will follow and to curb many scam projects. I am in favor of this, at least its a big step to legality and accountability.
I agree with you with many that legality and accountability can reduce fraud in the crypto world, of course in projects. because it has hurt many people a lot
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
Here's the biggest problem I have been see many people  have lost faith.the crypto market made to go down and many people refrain from their investing planing.Most ICO is going to the Scam,and lot of supply has decreasing.So now you have the best time for yourself keep learning about the crypto market your best.then it will good.
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
The most problem facing the crypto market now is the issue of most projects not hitting softcaps and the issue of scam projects too.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Actually I earn a good amount of money from cryptocurrency when Bitcoin almost reached its peak last 2 years ago and I am so happy that time and then the time comes that it came to an end, after earning fast I also lost a lot after that so my learning in this kind of events, we must not settle to one thing in life as we are consuming our effort and time but at least we must be happy while doing it along the process, learning is the best thing that we can get when we failed.

When we fail it is so stressing and frustrating that you will be get so mad easily to small things and tend to blame others even if it's your own fault but that's the way of life and we must move on.

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
If you know to yourself that you bought the right token then why doubt it?
All you have to do is HODL. If they are really worthy for you to decide to buy it then be patient to wait.
If it is an ICO token then look at their roadmap. If it is over then maybe you are dealing with a wrong token anymore.

Try the legitimate ones. Best example will be bitcoin. The chances of it to grow back is higher than new tokens being created.
It is not just the right time yet.
Pages:
Jump to: