Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most stable altcoin? - page 23. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 02:48:44 AM
I think Monero is the most stable. Though it varies to some extent when we see high volatility in BTC/ETH price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
January 24, 2018, 02:47:01 AM
steable means reliable, i am giving my vote to waves and stratis, ethereum,dash,monero,zcash,litecoin are  out of voting, they are big boys, but waves and strat will be the member of bigboys associaion at least first half of 2019.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
January 24, 2018, 02:45:41 AM
If the subject is stabilty, the question has only one possible answer.

Of course Ethereum..
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
January 24, 2018, 02:43:42 AM
Altcoins are known for it's volatility. None of altcoins are really stable since their prices tied to bitcoin. But among of them, ethereum and litecoin are the most stable altcoin. The price volatility is not as high as many other altcoins but it steadily increasing especially ethereum.
Activity: 99
January 24, 2018, 01:34:33 AM
For me since I started crypto a few months ago ETH is the one I've monitored that has been stable all the time even though it's getting affected by BTC once move unexpectedly but it will recover again and again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
January 24, 2018, 01:30:06 AM
i think now no one altcoin is stable, because bitcoin still turbulent.. maybe ripple stable in this time. ethereum or stellar lumens, i suggest you to buy ripple most important
Activity: 52
January 24, 2018, 12:56:01 AM
I don't know about the most stable, but VEN was rising while most altcoins were plummeting recently.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 12:43:53 AM
I use to exchange all my coin to xrp when I see there is fall signal in the market, because hardly will it drop like other coins, but the best is usdt which you don't want so I would suggest you looking out for XRP as most stable on market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
January 23, 2018, 11:21:06 PM
Aside ofcourse of having bitcoin that increased an amazing value, I could say that one of the most stable altcoin is Ethereum. Litecoin as well is becoming stable however Ripple doing good according to market cap. See coinmarketcap.com for reference.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
January 23, 2018, 10:57:57 PM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

For now the altcoin which i can recommend you is electroneum , look at the graph it has a stable graph and very strong community plus mobile mining that is not release yet. Im sure that once the mining app is release it will moon. One thing is its only on one exchanger now, so grab as many as you can. Once its listed on top exchanger maybe its instant 1$-3$ many holders of electroneum believs it can hit 35$ on march but who knows,
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
January 23, 2018, 10:51:04 PM
Lite coin has prove to be one of the most stable vertual currencies out there and aims to provide a faster, more efficient payments system than bitcoin which has considered more as an investment than a currency. Lite coin is still up on epic 4,700% and was one of the best performing cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
January 23, 2018, 04:16:43 PM
the most stable is the etherium, even if there is a drawdown of the price, it will recover faster than the rest
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
January 23, 2018, 03:52:03 PM
How about Ripple? At the moment it looks good and meets your request. Well, uniquely ETH. Although now I would invest in bitcoin ...
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
January 23, 2018, 03:46:29 PM
May be Ethereum has stable coin than altcoin.Many people use and support Ethererm

I'll root for Ethereum and Neo as stable coins in the market, at a time when bitcoin and other altcoins were dipping, Eth stood strong at some point
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 03:45:19 PM
All the dependent father of cryptocurrencies - Btc . He falls down and the market goes down . But if it grows, many altcoins are still in place , only those who have good releases , are going to increase.

yes, I agree with you. The whole market of altcoins depends only on bitcoin. And we can not predict how this coin will behave. Therefore, we can not call a stable altcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 23, 2018, 03:38:58 PM
Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical Cryptocurrency with Masternode!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 23, 2018, 01:20:27 PM
I think no one is stable here fluctuation is always there and I'm enjoying it this the game I like. But the most stable for me is ETH of course as all we know last year eth was rapidly increasing that's why I like eth very much. Next for me is Btc because of a huge value that shocks everyone.
I think there no stable altcoin because all of them are always fluctuatin, even there are not stable atleast some of them are reliable to us. And especially we can be it as source of income to us and can help to our financial problem. Also if you want to hold altcoi its better if you hold ethereum because it has potential to increase more its value in this upcoming year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 01:18:31 PM
All the dependent father of cryptocurrencies - Btc . He falls down and the market goes down . But if it grows, many altcoins are still in place , only those who have good releases , are going to increase.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 01:15:35 PM
I would say NEO or DeepOnion. It's always kind of hard to say dough, but I'm also in there for the long run good luck
Activity: 56
January 23, 2018, 01:05:15 PM
 May be Ethereum has stable coin than altcoin.Many people use and support Ethererm
Pages:
Jump to: