Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most stable altcoin? - page 24. (Read 4211 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
January 22, 2018, 11:17:49 PM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

I think you better go for a coin that is reliable, not just a stable one. If a coin is stable, meaning it does not move that much, there is a possibility that it is either just a low-volume coin or a shitcoin. Either way, you would not want to get trapped into it. Why don't you just go for the trusted ones such as Ethereum or Waves. They may not be that stable but they will sure be going upward.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 11:12:46 PM
the one stable altcoin price is ethereum platform ithink  Cheesy . but every altcoin no one can't replace bitcoin because Bitcoin will  be remain above the clouds
if bitcoin make moving price will definitely leave altcoin far away and get drop alt coin corection.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
January 22, 2018, 10:38:05 PM
I posted here about SophiaTX but I really do like Bottos as well. These 2 should be really good gainers in 2018 in my opinion just because of their tech
Activity: 267
January 22, 2018, 01:20:53 PM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

The most stable altcoin is Tether  Grin Grin

Now the real answer, they all tend to follow bitcoin ups and downs so except of tether that stays at the usd price always there is no other "stable" altcoin..
Activity: 196
January 22, 2018, 01:18:47 PM
In this digital market there are too many altcoin but some coin is very stable for crypto currency trader . I'm just say some coin which is very stable as like ETH and BTC , BCH or LTG if you want to buy altcoin you can buy this coin and it is a best stable coin in this digital world.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 11:47:29 AM
I think Ethereum has stable coin than altcoin.Many people use and support Ethererm.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 11:44:47 AM
For me the most stable altcoin is ethereum, but not permanently stable because sometimes its value is goes down and up. Also ethereum is you can buy it in lower price but profitable.
Activity: 252
January 22, 2018, 11:32:40 AM
If you would have asked this question about a couple of months ago my answer would have been Litecoin. However we have recently seen insane pumps coming to it and even Lee(ltc dev) did not think that the price was right and hence he exited his position in ltc. For now I think that ETC has been really stable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
January 22, 2018, 11:29:40 AM
I would say NEM, Waves, Ethereum. NEM's value was more stable then any other top 25 coins over last four months, although we have gone through a really turbulent period. It did follow the rise of Bitcoin with 3x rise in value, but not with 10x up and then 5x down like many others.....

Waves didn't go up much at all, while Ethereum did have a rise of 4 times, but it was stable before and after that.

Of course, there is one more stable - Tether, but it is artificially stable and we still don't know if it has any real value or not.
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
January 22, 2018, 11:13:11 AM
Recently things have been up and down but i think ETH is quite a stable coin.
Activity: 213
Merit: 103
January 22, 2018, 11:07:49 AM
The most stable altcoin for me would be Etherium. Knowing the creator behind it is a plus factor for me that this altcoin isn't made of some garbage that will eventually end up in a bin. No matter how Vitalik looks in the outside, for me he is always up to something for the benefit of his creation which is Etherium.
Activity: 574
January 22, 2018, 10:52:00 AM
I think no one is stable here fluctuation is always there and I'm enjoying it this the game I like. But the most stable for me is ETH of course as all we know last year eth was rapidly increasing that's why I like eth very much. Next for me is Btc because of a huge value that shocks everyone.
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
January 22, 2018, 10:51:28 AM
Recently, it is difficult to talk about the stability of the cryptocurrency. However if you look at annual coinmarkecap graphs it becomes obvious that BTC and ETH are the most stable.

Also a Waves are the stable one.
But what the point of stable coins? We better use unstable so can buy cheap and sell expensive.
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
January 22, 2018, 10:36:14 AM

Other than Bitcoin which is  treated as Gold in crypto market and Ethereum, I recommend Litecoin, Zcash, Dash, Ripple and Monero.

Ripple is accepted by almost all countries as a payment system, it’s centralized. Litecoin and Dash are most popular due the low volatility in prices. Monero is chasing them with Zcash.
Activity: 154
January 22, 2018, 06:07:40 AM
As for me, I believe in power of altcoins Cheesy Cheesy I like to use NEM due to its stability. It's not a stablecoin of course, but in some way it can be used as a hedging tool. Apart from it, I'm interested in disciplina coins..they're based on educational service which has strong reputation)
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
January 22, 2018, 05:43:25 AM
for now Ethereum is the most stable one. Also Litecoin is another stable one.
These 2 altcoins are going to be kings! don't forget my word in few years Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
January 22, 2018, 05:41:41 AM
When bitcoin drops from 20,000 to 10,000, no one altcoin will be stable. In general, the most stable were always dash and litecoin. If you look at their graphs, then there is no stability at all. But in comparison with other currencies they are more stable.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 05:33:32 AM
If you wish to hedge your money in a correction,than is ethereum the best choice in my opinion. Ethereum is a building block for so many coins and ICO's it should be the least volatile imo.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
January 22, 2018, 05:31:27 AM
Recently, it is difficult to talk about the stability of the cryptocurrency. However if you look at annual coinmarkecap graphs it becomes obvious that BTC and ETH are the most stable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 05:24:47 AM
well for me, it would be the queen of the crypto currency, Ethereum, because up until now, it is still very stable in the crypto market and its price would still go higher. And also you will see how it was supported by many people around the world. Some of the altcoins basing on this coin or using the platform of ethereum. If you want to know more,just do a further research about it.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: