Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most stable altcoin? - page 27. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 05:53:51 PM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

For this is Lykke, it has been the most stable coin for many months now, but probably will boom in very short time because of its upcoming updates
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 05:51:27 PM
I'm really liking SophiaTX. Really hoping it goes above 1 billion market cap and I'll be really happy haha. Thoughts?
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 20, 2018, 05:50:03 PM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley

Will for me i think litecoin is one of the stable altcoin.i dont think so that bitcoin is a stable currency because when i see her market chart.It always moving increasing and decreasing everyday  also an hour thats make the bitcoin especial and also other altcoin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2018, 05:49:44 PM
This week almost all coins have very high fluctuations due to unfavorable market conditions, I will choose litecoin, ethereum and monero for stable coins
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 05:43:06 PM
I think now there are a lot of stable coins that continue to grow and fall, but as a result, they are growing. I believe in LTC, ZEC and ETH.
Activity: 238
January 20, 2018, 05:26:27 PM
Now all the coins are falling and growing. It is very difficult to call a really stable coin. Perhaps the ethereum grows and falls not so sharply as others.  Smiley
Activity: 304
Merit: 105
January 19, 2018, 02:58:31 PM
How do you think what altcoin / token is the most stable one (ofcourse not tether please Smiley )? I'm interested in finding something with decent trade volume where it will be possible to save money doring such strong corrections (like from 20k to 14). Please  bring some arguments to your suggestions and add links to coinmarketcap Smiley
I don't think you should also this question in this way , because if you will go with any stable or most stable altcoins then what you will get only wait for long and longer time to make small %  of profit .
It is more better for you to have your money/Bitcoin in more fluctuated coin ( weekly up and weekly down ) .
My suggestion for you to have investment in posw , digibyte , reddcoin , creva , putin for monthly buy sell trade .
But if you want still go with more stable coin then Ofcourse it will be etherium and dash coin for long term , etherium coin is most better coin after Bitcoin and we can have it for long term investment without any tension .

Tethers are the most stable coins!
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 02:56:28 PM
could you advise what altcoin should I buy so I could trade it and have some profit?
Activity: 308
January 19, 2018, 02:54:51 PM
According to my observations, the most stable coin is thereum. Of course, it also has price fluctuations, but these fluctuations are not as sharp as fluctuations in other crypto currencies.
i dont think that there is a stable coin, mostly all coin are climbing up in all time chart in the end but they are not very stable. one day they are down 30% the next they are up by 30% i dont think it is stable
Perhaps you know a more stable coin? If you know, I will be happy if you share information. Ethereum now costs 1100 dollars, until the last drop it cost 1400. In my opinion this is a good indicator.
Activity: 112
January 10, 2018, 06:21:51 PM
According to my observations, the most stable coin is thereum. Of course, it also has price fluctuations, but these fluctuations are not as sharp as fluctuations in other crypto currencies.
i dont think that there is a stable coin, mostly all coin are climbing up in all time chart in the end but they are not very stable. one day they are down 30% the next they are up by 30% i dont think it is stable
Activity: 308
January 10, 2018, 05:54:42 PM
According to my observations, the most stable coin is ethereum. Of course, it also has price fluctuations, but these fluctuations are not as sharp as fluctuations in other crypto currencies.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 09, 2018, 05:11:49 AM
I don't think you should also this question in this way , because if you will go with any stable or most stable altcoins then what you will get only wait for long and longer time to make small %  of profit .
It is more better for you to have your money/Bitcoin in more fluctuated coin ( weekly up and weekly down ) .
My suggestion for you to have investment in posw , digibyte , reddcoin , creva , putin for monthly buy sell trade .
But if you want still go with more stable coin then Ofcourse it will be etherium and dash coin for long term , etherium coin is most better coin after Bitcoin and we can have it for long term investment without any tension .
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
January 09, 2018, 03:24:37 AM
ETH is the most stable alt coin for me because when i got here, ETH is the alternate crypto i've seen trailing by Bitcoin before XRP surpasses ETH on market cap column.
Good to know ETH has climbed back to top and good to see its market price hits 1000$ mark too.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
January 09, 2018, 03:23:44 AM

I think the stable altcoin is XMR, you can see the chart price action and volume history. If you decides to buy XMR, please don't use it to trade but invest is better. Stable ( price & volume ) is good indicator to invest not trade. Another opinion is if you decides to trade, please choose LTC. Simple explanation is, LTC has more significant price action from XMR. There's more opportunity to make profit with LTC in trade way. Have a nice day to you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 09, 2018, 03:22:40 AM
altcoin is the most stable I think is ethereum, because the price ethereum continues to be stable because of continuous use by the token maker and gas for token ethereum
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 09, 2018, 03:19:42 AM

if only stable and have no movement let alone the future, for what? I think everyone always wants a profit. so basically, research and analysis is very important to make choices on the altcoin we will buy.
Activity: 546
January 09, 2018, 03:17:43 AM
I think there are lot of coin begin with and bitcoin is one of the best coin for investing in altcoin.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
January 09, 2018, 03:14:43 AM
Probably it is more correct to say not a stable altcoin but a predictable one. As for me, I believe that Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Waves, which behave very predictably in the market, can be considered as such.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
January 09, 2018, 03:11:02 AM
There are a lot of altcoins to begin with, but there are few altcoins that are worth onvesting, ripple is one of my first choice in investing altcoins it has stable market and establish itself next to ethereum, its price is low so definetly you can have more profit in due time.
Activity: 121
Merit: 20
seeking love, friendship and money
January 09, 2018, 03:04:17 AM
I choose ethereum, i bought ethereum 3 months ago and , what i have see is the price is very stable and its already double .
Pages:
Jump to: