Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency? - page 24. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 11:01:33 AM
Every crypto has got their weakness. So.. there isn't the perfect cryptocurrencies. But still I think BTC is much better than others.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 09:06:51 AM
crypto is an investment option other than a pre-existing investment and I think every investment including crypto has its advantages and disadvantages so nothing will be perfect but we can only choose a good investment to follow
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 09:04:07 AM
An ideal cryptocurrency does not exist. There are many different cryptocurrencies with good and bad sides. The most important thing is to study them and choose what will bring you profit .and everything else is not so important.
Activity: 430
April 24, 2018, 03:42:33 AM
There are no perfect things in the world, so do digital assets. Compared with legal tender, it has shown its competitiveness. This is why we are so attracted.

Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
April 23, 2018, 07:49:03 PM
For me, there is no perfect cryptocurrency ever existed in the cryptoworld because every crypto has its own disadvantages to mention. But at least there is this one crypto i really adore and it's bitcoin because of its volatility. It's risky but it's giving you a big profit and is a good investment for a long term.
Activity: 380
April 23, 2018, 07:16:26 PM
I don't think that there is a perfect cryptocurrency nowadays. As we all know, nobody is perfect and if the creator isn't perfect then the work as well will have some few imperfections. But definitely it will be helpful to a lot of persons.
Activity: 336
April 23, 2018, 07:12:13 PM
For me, there is not an only one great coin. In my way of thinking, there are good coins which are innovative and strong. My favourites are,  ethereum, neo and litecoin, in these times.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 03:18:03 PM
I would suggest Marinecoín, .MTC.. .MTC. has value because the chain is designed for IoT applications. Fast speeds and zero fees make Marinecoín a great choice for IoT. They also are building a strong support community by paying hansomly for promotion efforts. 20,000 .MTC. per completed artificial intelligence managed task. They have 9 billion to trade for promotion so plenty for all. marineco.ín/ico
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
April 23, 2018, 05:04:42 PM
i'm here nearly one year and more and more i get the feeling that the perfect coin is the one that makes people very rich overnight. which coin it is and what it can do, does not matter, as long as the people get rich... and sometimes i catch myself thinking that way from time to time....  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
April 23, 2018, 04:38:28 AM
The perfect crypto currency hasn't been made yet. The perfect cryptocurrency would be something that has the huge community of Bitcoin, instant and free transaction system of NANO, a platform for development of tokens and decentralized apps like Ethereum and huge number of devs working for the coin like Bitcoin has for it.
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
April 23, 2018, 04:37:47 AM
At the moment there is no perfect cryptocurrencies who exist. A perfect cryptocurrencies would be in my opinion a currencies, who you can use as daily payment method. So it hats to be technically able to handle all the transactions worldwide. So it has to have short blockctimes, and big enough blocks to handle all the transaction world wide. This could be almost impossible, so i think a currencies who has a technology like IOTA with the tangle technology could be the best choice for a daily payment cryptocurrency!
Activity: 70
April 20, 2018, 03:32:17 PM
LuckyToken because of its Bounty!
That's why I participated in WeLocal Bounty
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 03:30:11 PM
LuckyToken because of its Bounty!
brand new
April 20, 2018, 02:00:52 AM
Rewards for you if you help them advertise. 1 great ico. it is marinecoín.Check out the marinecoín top 1 of coinmarketcap. Look for it and you will see it. It has beaten every bitcoin.It does not charge a fee when moving coin zero fees.The fastest blockchain speed takes only a few seconds to arrive.Marinecoín is a coin with artificial intelligenceMarinecoín has an artificial intelligence.Marinecoín is a very very very friendly environment friendly iodine.Marinecoín is a machine to machine.Marinecoín has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.Marinecoín Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT).And the great thing is that marinecoín is ico free 20000 coins per day if we help them advertise http://marineco.ín.It is co-marinecoín or mtc.A coin carrying artificial intelligence.It will in the future certainly catch up and surpass its BITCOIN.Dont wait until it gets so expensive that you cant afford it.The community of marinecoín is growing day by day.Those who participate ico marinecoín sure in the future will earn hundreds of thousands or millions of usd.This is free so you spend less time each day helping them advertise to get free coin to go!This free is too great!
Activity: 60
April 20, 2018, 03:28:36 PM
Hello, my crypto friends,

" What is the perfect Cryptocurrency? "  This is a very interesting topic. Personally, I'm a crypto trader. we all are working crypto field. So we know about the crypto market. In current time a lot cryptocurrency in a crypto market. In a day by day, new cryptocurrency's added into the market. But unfortunately some scam coins in the market. So how we choose the best one. In my opinion is 1st we need to study about the coin and after we can be got some idea about the coin. Now I put some coins I've personally studied.

I hope these are the perfect Cryptocurrency in now market, Ethereum / Bitcoin / NEO. This is my personal idea.

Thank you
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 03:22:38 PM
All crypto-currencies are good in their own way, of course there are similar projects, but I emphasize that they are only alike, in fact they are completely different, therefore I think that it is not correct logic as a whole to talk about the superiority of any projects over others.
brand new
April 18, 2018, 12:02:20 PM
Best is to find free ICO like Marinecoín does. Check out the airdrop they are doing right now. .MTC. has a machine to machine, self sustaining system. Check out their website: marineco.ín The community is still small but growing. Their airdrop is based on artificial intelligence and super easy. It works with proof of promotion. It could really go big. Since it doesn’t cost anything it is for sure worth trying out. You will get 20000 .MTC. for almost no work. It is done in 5 minutes. And you can also repeat the airdorp every 24 hours. Until the .MTC. runs out.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
April 20, 2018, 06:27:13 AM
There's no such thing as perfect cryptocoin. But as was said above potential is something to look for in any coin. What's new implemented (or going to be implemented) in the code? What's the planned real life use for it? Who is in the developer team? Etc, etc.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 06:01:25 AM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

I think the word is not perfect but potential. There is no perfect cryptocurrency because their program development always continue and they always upgrade their software or wallet. But if potential is the word, I will choose ethereum as potential coin that in the future can give us big profits if we hold it as long term investment
brand new
April 16, 2018, 08:19:20 AM
You should add Marinecoin's to your list it is currently having a great ico.  They are using time dilution technology to insure the fair distribution of 9 billion Marinecoin's .  20,000 Marinecoin's  for each promotion task completed.  Artificial intelligence manages the ico in a dev-less manner.  Finish the proof of promotion objective and artificial intelligence checks it and then rewards 20,000 Marinecoin's  each time.  Great chance to get in the foundation of a iot machine to machine based blockchain.  See more here
Pages:
Jump to: