Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency? - page 23. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 258
May 04, 2018, 11:20:26 AM
In my on general opinion the perfect cryptocurrency in the whole world is the company of bitcois,
because they are the number one cryptocurrency in the whole world which helps the whole nation to earn a huge amount of profit and provide a wonderful society in future
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 11:19:43 AM
The 6 Most perfect Cryptocurrencies Other Than Bitcoin

1) Litecoin (LTC) Litecoin, launched in the year 2011, was among the initial cryptocurrencies following bitcoin and was often referred to as 'silver to Bitcoin's gold.' ...
2) Ethereum (ETH) ...
3) Zcash (ZEC) ...
4) Dash. ...
5) Ripple (XRP) ...
6) Monero (XMR) ...

This is the best crypto, the most highest price in the market, but the question is,
How to get this coin? How to earn this?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 04, 2018, 11:05:08 AM
There is no perfect currency.
Future currencies specialized for each demand will survive, prices will rise.

BTC standard
BCH second standard
ETH The strongest platform
XRP Finance
PROPY real estate
SENT VPN
IXT insurance
NGC game
SRN Mobile

And so on

I must agree with you about this matter. There is no perfect currency, there are a lot of them. Each of them
is suitable for something. Your list can be discussed, each of them have a strong competition. Little differences
and only time will tell which crypto-currencies will be on the top. I see many people supporting different project`s.
Dev`s are working hard, there are great team`s, at this point it`s hard to claim anything.
   Diversifying is the only way to be involved in multiple project`s. To support them with investing and with being
active in the community.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 10:22:48 AM
I don't think there is a perfect cryptocurrency yet ever created however I think the best cryptocurrency would have to Bitcoin, because I think most of these crytpocurrencies depends on Bitcoin.That is just my observation based on how it manipulates the market when the price goes up and down, most of the altcoins goes down when bitcoin goes down as well and vice versa.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
May 04, 2018, 10:12:56 AM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
there is no such perfect cryptocurrency, we can only call perfect a certain cryptocurrency if its value is stable, or not moving. like fiat money, they have their own value base on the amount issued on the bills.
Activity: 322
May 04, 2018, 08:59:29 AM
An ideal cryptocurrency does not exist. There are many different cryptocurrencies with good and bad sides. The most important thing is to study them and choose what will bring you profit .and everything else is not so important.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 06:09:39 AM
There is no perfect currency.
Future currencies specialized for each demand will survive, prices will rise.

BTC standard
BCH second standard
ETH The strongest platform
XRP Finance
PROPY real estate
SENT VPN
IXT insurance
NGC game
SRN Mobile

And so on
Activity: 45
May 04, 2018, 06:02:54 AM
It's probably the perfect crypt. Bitcoin is just a central currency, that's all. Perhaps in the future, some giant like Google or FB will be able to launch such a platform.
Activity: 462
May 03, 2018, 06:39:32 AM
My perfect crypto currency is Etherium – basic coin, useful, big market capitalization and has a potential to grow.

Activity: 224
May 03, 2018, 06:39:25 AM
the ideal crypto currency is inherently safe, has a good demand in the market, without strong fluctuations in price, if only in profit;) it is certainly possible to pay in any country of the world without taxation
copper member
Activity: 336
May 03, 2018, 06:37:37 AM
My opinion is you cannot say any crypto currency is perfect.there are lot of coins in crypto currency which are innovative and having potential.if you want to earn from crypto currency you have to choose a bunch of good coins having potential,it balance your purchase cost and reduce risk of loss to minimum.

Activity: 994
May 03, 2018, 06:34:27 AM

Hi, in my opinion there is no ideal crypto currency at the moment since each token has its own weaknesses and each token needs maintenance and upgrades and I think it takes some time to create the perfect token
Activity: 331
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
May 03, 2018, 06:30:33 AM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
Like many people say theres nothing perfect. People, things, cryptocurrencies and everything is not perfect, everything has imperfections thats why it can differentiate to others. It maybe more good but it is not good enough to  be the perfect one.
Activity: 330
May 03, 2018, 06:22:53 AM
cryptocurrency as such does not exist. but the ideal cryptocurrency can be considered one that consistently brings you money. therefore, for each person individually cryptocurrency can be completely different coins.
Activity: 27
May 01, 2018, 10:05:57 AM
of all the crypto currency, I think bitcoin is the most perfect, but it has its technical drawbacks, the price for it depends on speculators on the stock exchange.
Activity: 136
April 28, 2018, 02:14:05 PM
Bitcoin is the perfect crypto currency in terms of value edition, scam free and sustainability in my opinion. It is the base crypto currency of this crypto market, it is having high potential to grow and it is king of this market.
Activity: 448
April 28, 2018, 12:36:11 PM
In my opinion, the perfect cryptocurrenices are bitcoin and ethereum which have maximum value and highest potential. These both coins have highest ranking and marketcap and both are leaders. One is whole crypto market leader and other is all altcoins leader.
For further crypto currency systems for certain coins may be perfect today but tend to become obsolete after some time. Because this all affects interest in the crypto market. So, one can only find the currency that suits them and is useful in their daily life.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
April 28, 2018, 12:28:26 PM
In my opinion, the perfect cryptocurrenices are bitcoin and ethereum which have maximum value and highest potential. These both coins have highest ranking and marketcap and both are leaders. One is whole crypto market leader and other is all altcoins leader.
Activity: 259
April 28, 2018, 11:34:41 AM
the ideal Crypto currency is that which brings a lot of money in fact the perfect crypto currency does not exist The only way we can get close in each Crypto currency has its pros and cons Just need to study them well
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 04:56:45 PM
I believe there is no crypto like that today. The first crypto currency that will be able to achieve ideal “proportions” will blow the market away and become the best thing that ever happened to it. Will it be BTC? I don`t know, but would like to hope so.
Pages:
Jump to: