Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency? - page 12. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 12:44:36 PM
 There are various shortcomings and vulnerabilities and other crypto currency. In addition, most crypto currency, including bitcoin, is also far from complete anonymity, if desired, the identity of the owner of the crypto currency can be eventually established. Certainly, the crypto currency is still developing and the development team seeks to eliminate the identified shortcomings. Perhaps in the future there will be absolutely perfect crypto currency.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 12:21:13 PM
There is no perfect cryptocurrency and I think that there will be no perfect one to be exist. If perfect cryptocurrency exist, it means there will be only one cryptocurrency in the market right now, no altcoins just one crypto because everyone will use that perfect crypto in every transaction. We all want to have a perfect crypto to use but let us accept the fact that there will be no perfect crypto to exist in crypto world.
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 02:23:08 AM
In my opinion, no coin is perfect, but if you want to be the least risky then you should choose to invest in BTC or ETH. That's the two coin I think is the perfect and safest market today.
Activity: 42
July 09, 2018, 12:15:08 PM
There is no such thing as the perfect cryptocurrency, every cryptocurrency has a purpose that it serves, so check the one that meets your requirement and go for it, bitcoin will be in the first position for a long time though.
Activity: 11
July 09, 2018, 11:58:12 AM
As many people have said nothing is perfect, but I think there are so many different cryptocurrencies with good and bad sides, but the most important thing is to study them and choose what will lead us to gain profit in the future, because the others are not so important .
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 11:52:58 AM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
I can say the Bitcoin in the time when it would be accepted all over the world as alternative payment method would be my best and perfect cryptocurrency ever, hopefully it would be very soon.
Activity: 28
July 09, 2018, 11:00:17 AM
There is no such thing as perfect cryptocurrency. You just gotta hang on to the most popular and accepted ones. Come to think of it, is there any perfect fiat currency?
That is where the answer is
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 10:55:16 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum are for me because this is the top one now and well worth the investment and I think this is not the perfect crypto because it needs also a little improvement, I think it depends on coin developers who dare to do massive promotions will greatly help the value of coins that already have a prototype or beta and long roadmap.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 10:28:47 AM
Getting involved in cryptocurrency in itself is a risk,a big one infact as there is no guarantee that the coin one is involved with will prove to be a success, anything can happen anytime in the crypto market and scam coins too are all over the place, there is currently no perfect crypto all the existing ones have their faults right from the the crypto king BItcoin all the way to the new coins entering the market
Activity: 112
July 09, 2018, 05:05:11 AM
In my opinion, no coin is perfect, but if you want to be the least risky then you should choose to invest in BTC or ETH. That's the two coin I think is the perfect and safest market today.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
July 08, 2018, 05:04:43 AM
I also agree that theirs no perfect crypto that ever exist today even for bitcoin or ethereum because people are always creating another crypto that they didn't find on the existing crypto.
Activity: 168
July 08, 2018, 04:29:28 AM
No perfect cryptocurrency exist out there yet, the better cryptocurrency among others is still Bitcoin.  

Yes,there is no perfect cryptocurrency today but i think Bitcoin is the close perfect coin that are exist now.That is why many people want to invest in bitcoin because of the high price value of it than other coin.
Activity: 23
July 08, 2018, 04:22:15 AM
The perfect cryptocurrency is the bitcoin of course because they are the number one and most leading electronic currency in the whole group.
Through there excellence they achieve lots of achievements that they can brag for their popularity.
Activity: 294
July 07, 2018, 04:17:27 PM
My favorite and trustworthy coin is bitcoin, but I measure the ideal coin with its capabilities. At this point it's ideal to sell Altcoin or buy bitcoin. Even if there are a lot of coins, but there is profit, then that coin is starting to look perfect.
Activity: 294
July 07, 2018, 03:51:11 PM
I think that the ideal crypto currency can be a coin, which has a low cost. That is, low capitalization. For example, Classic Ethereum.
Activity: 70
July 07, 2018, 11:12:02 AM
It is impossible to make perfect coin as because many have different preferences. But among the existing coins I would say Ethereum is best of all the coins. Its my personal preference I know many will not agree with me so perfect thing is totally perspective and subjective.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
July 07, 2018, 09:52:48 AM
It is difficult to become an ideal cryptocurrency,everyone has their own preferences and requirements.While in the first place all favorite bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 163
July 07, 2018, 09:46:39 AM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
As I observed their is no perfect currency at all. In every currency their would be a scam because their are a lot of people who had a bad intention towards the other people. But if I were to choose, I would difinitely choose bitcoin because this currency has the capabilities to help people.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 12:13:20 PM
As we know that, no one currency is perfect in this crypto currency world.
But i think, may be Bitcoin is the perfect and strong currency besides to all other currencies.
Because Bitcoin has highest volume, market-cap and scam free currency and i think this is due to highest demand of it among all other currencies.
And it is also dominating the whole crypto world currencies.
Activity: 378
July 03, 2018, 05:13:31 AM
The perfect cryptocurrency is crypto that can develop itself constantly from time to time. In addition, crypto is able to continue to improve its performance both from an increasingly solid team, increasingly sophisticated technology and reliable, quality, community from time to time can continue to grow better than the participants and contributors him. So that crypto can survive in the crypto and be able to resist the storms that hit him at any time, with all aspects of the crypto, crypto has a great chance to be able to continue victorious in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: