Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency? - page 13. (Read 4145 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 03:48:29 AM
In my opinion, no coin is perfect, but if you want to be the least risky then you should choose to invest in BTC or ETH. That's the two coin I think is the perfect and safest market today.
Activity: 94
July 01, 2018, 05:24:49 AM
It is difficult to single out one coin, it is more likely to single out a layer of projects that I like most. This is where investments are made in the Ether, and in the project a self-contained blockchain is declared. And the rest for me is less important, this is the most important thing I pay attention to.
Activity: 115
June 30, 2018, 11:11:51 AM
There is no such thing as perfect cryptocurrency, as close as possible we can perfect maybe bitcoin but the idea of perfect does not exist. Because every cryptocurrency has a serving purpose, so check the one that meets your needs Long term investment is possible for any cryptocurrency out. Even the largest cryptocurrency , such as bitcoin, have losses such as expensive transaction costs, and people's perspectives are also different in looking at the advantages and disadvantages of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
June 30, 2018, 10:18:07 AM
no perfect coin . many coins will always modify its roadmap . because the market has been changing , they have to change themselves . they apply to the market .
Activity: 21
June 30, 2018, 10:11:48 AM
In my opinion, no coin is perfect, but if you want to be the least risky then you should choose to invest in BTC or ETH. That's the two coin I think is the perfect and safest market today.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 08:06:00 AM
My opinion is that the most reliable, ideal and convenient is now there are 2 crypto-currencies: Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 13
June 30, 2018, 04:15:50 AM
Agree there is no such things perfect. For now the first one is the leader - Bitcoin itself.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 03:02:47 AM
There is no such thing as the perfect cryptocurrency, every cryptocurrency has a purpose that it serves, so check the one that meets your requirement and go for it, bitcoin will be in the first position for a long time though.

Yes you are right there is no such thing that is perfect. Everything on this world there's some weakness and plaws. So does in crypro currency,but I think the right word is what Crypto currency is the best. We can always find one so far its bitcoin. Although btc have there ups and down but still its the premiere digital coin that have great platform.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
June 30, 2018, 02:53:21 AM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

A perfect coin is the one you don't have:)))Really, does anybody think that there is one good coin which price and potential go up every day?)) We should master our trading skills to perfection (which is also impossible)))
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 02:48:28 AM
There is no perfect cryptocurrency. If you are looking for one then you will be disappointed. There is no one coin that is perfect and they all have their flaws. Also every coin in the market have a purpose that they serve and a sector that they can be applied in. No one coin does it all. Just pick a good coin in the market you think will do good and invest in it, that for you will be your perfect coin.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 26, 2018, 06:03:13 AM
It's probably the perfect crypt. Bitcoin is just a central currency, that's all. Perhaps in the future, some giant like Google or FB will be able to launch such a platform.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 12:51:48 PM
There is no such thing as a perfect cryptocurrency, they all have their flaws and they are all unique in their own ways, a gap left by one coin is conveniently filled by another coin which is why there are so many coins in the market, Regardless of that, there is no way to make a perfect coin.
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 03:34:51 PM
If you are asking for a suggestion of a particular coin. Bitcoin is the most popular and valuable. Don't know if that's the definition of perfection.

In my opinion, a good coin should have a solid footing right from the ICO.
It should have a great working product, a great team and a way if making all the ideas a reality.
The coin should have a futuristic application, and a long term target to ensure the value rises overtime.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 11:03:38 AM
last year's bitcoin was an ideal cryptocurrency .it was really quite a mine ,he inspired confidence and was head and shoulders above the competition . now his maitin is almost impossible. prices fall down and there is no confidence in the future
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
June 27, 2018, 06:37:11 AM
I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
There will be no perfect cryptocurrency,the concept of price votality is created for cryptocurrency even in  fiat there is no perfect currency as well, but we can see that it has potential and its all depend on us to do some research to become successful in this field.
Activity: 742
June 27, 2018, 06:27:30 AM
In this online market several cryptocurrency if you follow coinmarketcap you can see how many cryptocurrency have in this online industry, if you want to found which is best you need to must follow coinmarketcap here is you can get top ten and top coin list. This is my opinion now top cryptocurrency is Etheruem because Ethereum has a better future for every crypto trader.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
June 26, 2018, 12:11:33 PM

What are your thoughts?
there is no such thing as perfect cryptocurrency. we cant describe yet the perfect crypto because there is no altcoin that is being created that is already perfect.
Activity: 406
June 26, 2018, 12:04:02 PM
An excellent project can only be one that has the support of users and investors. If the project builds a real work product and knows who will use it, and the users themselves are waiting for this project, then we can see a big breakthrough in this industry. The guys from EON have a very big goal in building a decentralized platform for distribution of games and it's very convenient for users and developers themselves. Their experience in large projects makes me very happy and gives confidence that the project has a great future. In addition, you can already try out the games and very soon there will be more opportunities for all of users
Activity: 518
June 26, 2018, 11:58:29 AM
Perfect Cryptocurrency would be a cryptocurrency that can resist any dump and always bring you profit. Such cryptocurrency will keep on rising in value with dump in price. The truth of the matter is such cryptocurrency does not exist!
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 11:55:27 AM
Bitcoin is one of the most famous cryptocurrencies on the market, currently the BTC that holds the greatest value in trading.
While there are many other cryptoes available in the market, I think BTC is the best for investment right now.
Pages:
Jump to: