Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the prediction of ethereum as of now? - page 2. (Read 8551 times)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Today the price of Ethereum is $ 184.  If this price increases 100% in the next month, the value will be $ 368.  And that will be easy if many investors are investing in Ethereum in the next month.
Seems like investors and traders are coming out on ethereum ,  if the price continues to decrease hard ethereum will be having a hard time to recover, it could even drop to 50$.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
Today the price of Ethereum is $ 184.  If this price increases 100% in the next month, the value will be $ 368.  And that will be easy if many investors are investing in Ethereum in the next month.
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
yep it will reach more heights if the bull run happens just like the year 2017 when the market was on bullish ethereum reached around $1,300. Just keep holding ethereum for long term.
yes I also think so but in the current month ETHERUM the movement is very slow if etherum can penetrate $ 1,300 if the level of movement goes up and down
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Well!!

other than bitcoin I want to invest in ethereum because it seems like ethereum price is performing really well in the crypto space,
That’s normal since bull started to cover the market so basically bitcoin and ethereum will grow good

Crypto experts predict that the ethereum will reach more heights.
Experts has nothing to do with the prices movement so better make your own research

can anyone suggest me its price prediction?
I will go to atleast $1k this 2019 end year
Activity: 745
Merit: 252
About price prediction, i think it's hard to predict price of eth now. Because market still in consolidation mode, or waiting confirmation of btc to bullish or bearish. If btc bullish again or make new all time high (this also will make altseason and ethereum will go too beside btc. If btc bearish, eth will consolidation in their price range.
Activity: 994
ethereum will experience growth but we don't know when there will be bulls like 2017, and I'm sure if the big whales take advantage of present situation
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In any case, Ethereum will grow. Fundamental analysis suggests that Ethereum will grow in the long run. I am almost sure that the Ethereum rate will reach $ 400, but how soon this forecast will be realized, no one knows.

It`s not about the price in this moment, Ethereum team announced big changes with Ethereum 2.0 and we need to wait for that to happen. Only after changes take place,
and if everything is alright we can speak about price rise.
   Every change is like that, we don`t know what will happen exactly and will it be smoothly or with problems. With announced staking I will try to accumulate more Ethereum.
It`s my main goal, but about price rise I don`t think at all, that will happen eventually.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
Ethereum shows a less convincing move as the best choice to choose but with prices now making an interest in holding I will try that until early 2020 hopefully the choice will not disappoint
many hopes and many possibilities and every investor must be able to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing and in my opinion ETH is a coin that is suitable for long-term investment which certainly requires the confidence and patience that we will need in its investment
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
200USD will be the most important support, if Ethereum price break through this support so we can get back to 100 USD.  Cry
Activity: 570
Merit: 250
Well looking at the graphs, I believe it’s price will increase by the end this year and in the first quarter of 2020 as well. But just not sure on how much it will rise. Many crypto experts say that it will skyrocket, while others don’t believe in that. Eth has been showing decent enough progress, and with the future launch of Eth 2.0, it will have it’s value increase a lot accruing to my view. So many investors are investing in it because they believe that the price will surely bump up by a margin. I also hope it does, as I have also invested in it.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
yep it will reach more heights if the bull run happens just like the year 2017 when the market was on bullish ethereum reached around $1,300. Just keep holding ethereum for long term.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
The unlimited supply issue will need to be fixed, otherwise good night.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
The movement of ethereum prices is much disappointed by the crypto community because the price of the move is not good enough when bitcoin has increased quite well, the ethereum price does not provide great progress.But the trading volume if we see also has not decreased
Activity: 574
ethereum prices move very slowly and make many people prefer investing in bitcoin, but some people also choose ethereum investments because they think ethereum has a very good future, but if ethereum investment must have patience because we don't know when it will have high prices

ethereum products are less attractive so the price is very slow compared to bitcoin. many people prefer to invest their money in bitcoin. worse now eth competitors are getting bigger BNB is the strongest competitor at this time because many erc20 tokens have moved to BNB DEX
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
it is difficult to predict the price of ethereum or any cryptos, but I believe ethereum will reach $500 price, but the question is when will it happen?.. I don't know when, but if you keep hold then you will gain profit in the future.
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
ethereum prices move very slowly and make many people prefer investing in bitcoin, but some people also choose ethereum investments because they think ethereum has a very good future, but if ethereum investment must have patience because we don't know when it will have high prices
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Though the crypto market condition is pretty well now but it is still difficult to predict a coin's price. I think Eth price should have stable at 260-270$ but it is suffering to stay at 220$! Which is unacceptable to me. Bitcoin price is pretty good now, I hope Ethereum price will jump up very soon and it can cross 500$ in this year!
Activity: 1302
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Ethereum shows a less convincing move as the best choice to choose but with prices now making an interest in holding I will try that until early 2020 hopefully the choice will not disappoint
Activity: 743
The price of Ethereum is actually low and decreasing, unfortunately, but it is still considered as the most promising altcoin and it has very good potential. We have just to wait patiently until the coming bull run, it will take a few months or years but it is coming sooner or later.
Activity: 502
TheFutbolCoin
it might take a long time for ethereum to reach the highest price and now bitcoin still dominates,it makes me think that ethereum will go up when bitcoin is put in a good place or more stable at a certain price.
Pages:
Jump to: