Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the prediction of ethereum as of now? - page 7. (Read 8551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
At least $1000.Predictions  give the same result in reality from my experience. It is not acceptable for me to make a investment with simple predictions but I sometimes feel like there is no other choices.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
I suggest you not to believe to anyone's prediction, no one know what will happen its just still you who can make the decision for yourself.

I can say that it will crash in the next few mins or reach $1000 in the next hours but nothing will change market will decide what the price will be.
Yes, I agree, we should not overestimate predictors, because Crypto trading cannot be guessed just like that, because every day the price moves without anyone controlling it. So we have to be sure of ourselves.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
Well!!

other than bitcoin I want to invest in ethereum because it seems like ethereum price is performing really well in the crypto space,

Crypto experts predict that the ethereum will reach more heights.

can anyone suggest me its price prediction?

no one knows for sure how much Ethereum prices in the future, but certainly the price of Ethereum has reached $ 1300 at the end of 2017 and that is the highest price for Ethereum until this moment, so my prediction the price of Ethereum will definitely reach $ 1300 or even more and if you want to invest in Ethereum then it's the right choice, because the price of Ethereum is still at a low price and when Ethereum price increases, you will definitely get a very big profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
I don't think there is any one here who can predict what exactly will happen to the market value of Bitcoin and ethereum but if you  have the intention. Although, am equally hopeful that ethereum market value will increase so that one am also benefit.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Price prediction is really tough one. You can only speculate but the chance of happening is not to be expected 100%. Ethereum platform is a great platform and the increase of its worth in the market is very imminent as the developers behind this project are still continuously doing their job. The dev team is transparent  enough with their plans and they can really execute those plans. I highly think that eth price will still go high in the coming months.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
In my humble opinion, the price will hit the 2000 USD at the end of the next year. The  crypto market tries to skip the last bear market consequences but it will be a challenge to go in the all time high levels again.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Ethereum has been a great coin on the crypto market until now. Cryptocurrency itself isn't predictable so as ethereum. However, I do believe that great times are coming for ethereum.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
currently eth prices are still around $ 300 in the past few weeks, the market is currently focusing on BTC and it seems that not many are interested in putting large investments in ETH making ETH prices not moving much. in my opinion ETH is still able to penetrate $ 500 soon.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Ethereum is unpredictable as at now. The prices of ethereum on the crypto market rises and falls anytime but I still do believe that things will be better. Its about time we have patience and wait to see if prices will  increase or not. Cryptocurrency always deals with this.
Activity: 284
For sure Ethereum is promising but not as much as Bitcoin ofcourse , Bitcoin is still the king for now , even though the two are unpredictable for the future price .
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
We can not actually say what the price of ETH will eventually be, but from the loom if things, altcoins bull run will showcase the ability of ethereum to grow to a very large extent.
If I am to predict, before the end of this year, ethereum might rise above $1000, all things being equal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The current price of eth is approx on $294. By end of this year I think it can hit until $385.
I agree that ethereum is promising altcoins right now. Invest on this coins is very good .

It's too early to say that, because I find it has a lot more growth potential than you expected. But I agree that it will increase in price and is a good investment
It seems to me that it is worthwhile to wait for the update of ethereum.  And do not sell it very early.  We must wait until the beginning of 2020 at least.
Activity: 474
The current price of eth is approx on $294. By end of this year I think it can hit until $385.
I agree that ethereum is promising altcoins right now. Invest on this coins is very good .

It's too early to say that, because I find it has a lot more growth potential than you expected. But I agree that it will increase in price and is a good investment
Activity: 406
The price of ETH will depend entirely on Bitcoin, and if Bitcoin starts to rise, ETH will rise, and if it falls, so will ETH fall
Totally agree with you.  Ethereum is very dependent on Bitcoin.  I am sure that growth will continue.  But I would very much like ethereum to become more independent.
Activity: 426
The price of ETH will depend entirely on Bitcoin, and if Bitcoin starts to rise, ETH will rise, and if it falls, so will ETH fall
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
I remember that in mid-February 2018 bitcoin was priced at the current time of about 10k5 / 1 BTC and about $ 950/1 ETH, But the price of ETH at the time was $ 300, most of the other altcoin was similar or Even worse, This shows that people are only interested in BTC, and there will be no so-called altcoin seasons. Therefore I do not believe ETH will grow strongly
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Look at last candle on ethereum chart. It seems like there is a buyer, so probably alt season has started and ethereum is going to pump.
Who knows, perhaps 400 is a next target
Activity: 1764
So far, cryptocurrency growth has stopped and, in general, investors have begun to invest very little in altcoins, so if it continues like this, then I think the maximum that we can see is the 400-500$ ethereum price, unless of course something big will happen.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
I believe that ethereal will grow very well this year.  I think that by the end of the year it should cost about $ 500 and maybe more.  I believe in it because it is a really good coin.
Activity: 68
Merit: 32
I have a view, if ethereum will run slowly and then do high pomp in several stages this year. but we must remain careful with corrections. as is the case with bitcoin, the possibility of ethereum will have a move as if there will be a pump.

I do not think Ethereum will have a high pump, I think it will have a slow progress in price value.   Until the POS had taken place, it will be a snail movement for ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: