Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the prediction of ethereum as of now? - page 6. (Read 8551 times)

copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
Seriously the price movement of etherium against btc is not encouraging, had expected at least a #500 level by now but it is yet to hit that while btc is already at 50% of its all time high, It is hard to predict at this time, just flow with the tide, I have moved more to btc and hold fewer etherium
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
I think ethereum will hardly reach its previous high during this altcoin season. Ethereum has lost its hegemony forever, erc20 golden age has ended heh Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
At least $1000.Predictions  give the same result in reality from my experience. It is not acceptable for me to make a investment with simple predictions but I sometimes feel like there is no other choices.
we can only predict and be very difficult to predict the development of crypto currency confidence and patience is the main capital in investing with crypto currencies
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
ethereum is not yet a growth leader, but hints are already being made, the first few times already started a new growth stage, so we will wait for its growth towards the cue ball and, of course, against the dollar
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
It is difficult to predict something.  But I think that since now it is $ 300, then in a month I think that it will be 20-30% more.  But I want to note that Bitcoin plays a big role here.
Activity: 429
Merit: 10
it's hard to guess that the price of ethereum will be much better if you invest in it while its price is low and sell it when the price rises so you can earn more money.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Ethereum again finally surpass $300 and this time i hope it will be staying longer than before. It’s a good sign for ethereum to reach $314, i hope the price will be increasing more.
Hopefully it will reach into another heights just like the previous years. Seeing ethereum in a positive price at the moment will make us really think that if bitcoin will rise up even more, then we can see ethereum soaring high too. I still believe that ethereum is a very potential coin and it will grow even more as years pass by.
Activity: 658
Ethereum again finally surpass $300 and this time i hope it will be staying longer than before. It’s a good sign for ethereum to reach $314, i hope the price will be increasing more.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I don't dare to give its price exactly, but $ 600 is not difficult for ETH. You can see it reaching this price point early this year
Activity: 426
Do better plan before invest. Ethereum is good to invest, time also help you.
So far, the price of ETH is not very high, and this coin is very promising, you need to buy it, because over time it will definitely grow
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
I think that the ethereal will now rise to $ 200, then there will be a correction and then another $ 100.  I think the year 2020 should reach a good level.  Because everyone is waiting for his update.
My prediction is that we will see the price of 400 dollars for Ethereum this fall. The coin continues a fairly strong process in its development and progress.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
Now it is very difficult to predict the price of Ether. Honestly, I don’t know if at least some expert can tell exactly what the value of this coin will be at the end of this year. Maybe the price will reach $ 400.
Activity: 42
I believe that ethereal will grow very well this year.  I think that by the end of the year it should cost about $ 500 and maybe more.  I believe in it because it is a really good coin.
We could always vote on the price prediction of ethereum using HST decision token.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
I think that the ethereal will now rise to $ 200, then there will be a correction and then another $ 100.  I think the year 2020 should reach a good level.  Because everyone is waiting for his update.
Activity: 812
Of course you can now invest in ETH and I think that you will make a profit. But this profit will be very small when compared with investments in bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 280
I can confidently tell anyone to leave btc and invest in Ethereum right now, etherium will be showing some significant uptrend in the coming days from what I can deduce in the chart analysis, it has consolidated its support level against btc at 0.025 and and so far not going below this with a huge uptrend signal, meaning it won't go stagnant anymore against btc growth but will do higher, welcome to an interesting eth season I can say
Activity: 620
If experts predict that ethereum will reach a higher price, when will it arrive? 2020 to 2022? I find it difficult to predict ethereum prices for now, because when bitcoin enters a bullish trend, ethereum is difficult to make a price jump. Even for now it should reach a price of at least $ 500. But what happened, ethereum was only around $ 300. Are you still waiting for the presence of ethereum 2.0? Let's discuss it carefully.
Activity: 268
I feel that BTC and ethereum have been following a similiar trend. Maybe not to the same extent but they definitely find growth and drops around the same time frame
Activity: 784
I think its easier to buy ethereum coin than bitcoin, because of price gap, 1 bitcoin can buy as many as 37.5 ethereum coin. And it is good to invest with ethereum since it is a potential coin and has a good trading volume in the market. So, if your capital is lower than 1 btc, you can invest in ethereum.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
I think we need to look at the crypto market, bitcoin is now slowly rising from the dip. So i think ethereum will soon follow and its price will maybe rise up high soon. Because I've seen it before if the bitcoin rise the ethereum will also rise. Ethereum is also a good and profitable coin it is also the most trusted coin on crypto so there is a great posibility that it will also rise soon.
Pages:
Jump to: