Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the prediction of ethereum as of now? - page 8. (Read 8551 times)

Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I have a view, if ethereum will run slowly and then do high pomp in several stages this year. but we must remain careful with corrections. as is the case with bitcoin, the possibility of ethereum will have a move as if there will be a pump.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
In the alt bull run, I can expect it to hit $700-800 which is a pretty good return from current position. I don't think Ethereum will see any ATH near future without any further development.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
The price of ethereum will definitely increase in a way beyond the imagination of all the crypto enthusiasts. As far as I am concerned ,one may not actually been able to predict what the price increase will be but surely it will increase. As a matter of facts, the increase has started already this year because there is a clear cut difference between the price now and what it was towards last year end. The bull run everyone is expecting is almost around the corner but the precise time it will come may not be predictable by anyone. Let's just keep our hope high and optimistically wait for that better days.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I do not know how anyone can predict price of a token. I think there are little chances that predictions prove right. Predictions are only predictions. The crypto market does not function on predictions. There might be a sudden surge or decrease in price of a coin given the volatility of the market. I can only say that Ethereum is a good coin and good investment.
Activity: 630
I think that in itself ETH already says that it has a huge potential, because it is a smart contract that uses various kinds of projects.  It seems to me that if there were fewer fraudsters on the ico company’s market, ethereum would have shown real results.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
of course no one will know about crypto price predictions, because the price of coins changes all the time, but seeing ethereum is one of the altcoins that has promising investment prospects, so I think ethereum will continue to work and develop well in the future .
Being developed can be predicted but the actual value where this coin will be heading that's really a tough call to assume, everyone have it's own thinking about the possibilities and if you are aiming for long term investment surely this coin should be inside your wallet right now.
Activity: 287
Prediction of Eth is expected to touch 1500 dollars same like previous all time high prices in the coming next bull run Eth is having new version upgrade in this year itself so the prices may cross previous all time high prices

Activity: 744
https://goldeth.io/
of course no one will know about crypto price predictions, because the price of coins changes all the time, but seeing ethereum is one of the altcoins that has promising investment prospects, so I think ethereum will continue to work and develop well in the future .
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
It's very difficult to predict the right price for ethereum. Now it's just the price of $ 288+ But to be higher it might be, because ethereum is indeed one of the favorite altcoins of many people and the highest price can come back like 2017. For prices more precisely maybe I can't say it
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
the ETH price won't go to far from bitcoin price, whenever bitcoin price up eth will also follow that trend. from now eth price will move around 400 usd to 500 usd. not go too far from that. But this is just prediction only. no one know what will happend with market prices
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Well!!

other than bitcoin I want to invest in ethereum because it seems like ethereum price is performing really well in the crypto space,

Crypto experts predict that the ethereum will reach more heights.

can anyone suggest me its price prediction?
Im not sure everyone can give the price prediction with high accuracy but you should try to see the technical chart of ethereum and another important thing try combined it with the fundamental. This time the situation is quite different compared with a few years ago.
$400 will be the top for this year when bitcoin reach more on its price but i doubt it will gain a lot of increase in term of bitcoin pair.
I think that you just accurately enough predicted the top of the price of Ethereum. But next year I expect the price of Ethereum above 1000 dollars.
It is difficult to say whether Ethereum will develop yet , since at the moment the coin clearly has problems , the product loses its competitiveness in the market compared to other coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
Etherium price will not go to over 500$ this year as we can see its really annoying that we cannot see right now the price of etherium get pass the 300$ wall. if it goes to 400$ this 3rd Quarter, then there will be a slight chance that it will really get to 500$. but if it stay only under 300$ then the crossing between the 300 to 400$ is in jeopardy.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I really think that eth should have been around 500 mark by now but like most alts it is still not showing its true worth but i still hope that by end of december we can see eth back to around 1k mark if not more.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
In my sense ethereum will boom at the end of this year, it will be touch $1000 so this is best time to buy ethereum and earn a profit in future.
$1000 is a very high price for the ethereum coin by the end of this year. Considering that we are in a middle of a year and it consist the value only $288.31. With this result i think the market can reach its all time high to $500 in completing the year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Predictions are tricky. I heard these stories about POS for ethereum, but after a year nothing is done! Moreover 3-5% isn't much to make ethereum growing,crypto is too volatile to stake eth to get 5% annually
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
I remember that in mid-February 2018 bitcoin was priced at the current time of about 10k5 / 1 BTC and about $ 950/1 ETH, But the price of ETH at the time was $ 300, most of the other altcoin was similar or Even worse, This shows that people are only interested in BTC, and there will be no so-called altcoin seasons. Therefore I do not believe ETH will grow strongly

it is not just ETH, it is all the altcoins like it that don't have any real world applications. when a coin is only used for speculation, that is what it gets: short term pumps and then as people lose interest it continues the downward spiral.

the biggest problem that ETH has unlike other coins is its huge supply and the fact that it is unlimited.
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
Well!!

other than bitcoin I want to invest in ethereum because it seems like ethereum price is performing really well in the crypto space,

Ethereum is definitely my choice of coin. It has made a good progress over the years.
ETH's ATH was around $1500 and if it crosses that price then we would be having 5x times growth in our investment if we invest in it now.
BTC's ATH was aound $20k and if it crosses that price then we would just be getting 2x times growth in our investment.
So I think ETH is the better option to invest for every trader.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Well!!

judging by market movements in recent months, ethereum coins are quite stable,Maybe the investment can be said to be very small profits as well as the possibility of very small losses very much different from investing in bitcoin
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
Well!!

As I noticed this past month, Ethereum was down its price in the market when bitcoin goes to 10, 000$ each and now that Bitcoin increased more into 11, 000$ almost each it became lower than I expected. But not a reason for me to give up myself to hold em in a long term, of course I will keep holding on it more.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Well!!

Ethereum has been more stable than the year 2017. The system has been more improved, the ICO and airdrop programs have greatly reduced the making of transactions to send ETH and tokens faster. The Ethereum will be transferred to the POS mechanism and makes the ETH auditorium more rare. I believe the ETH value will increase more in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: