Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the safest and most reliable altcoin? - page 12. (Read 2977 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
From my personal view, I like Quant network project.... Im now holding maximum token... They have good future .... They have various big partnership.  
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
For me it is live,it is the most reliable in the sense that it by the fact that a very strong team,and its market capitalization is huge,and many startups overlook the platform of the Ether,and it says on his application that there is a demand,but if there is a demand there will be movement
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
The safest and most reliable Altoins I think are altcoins at the top of the coinmarketcap. For example ethereum and ripple. I think the two altcoins have the potential and will increase in the future. Of course that is altcoins that are good to invest. Try investing there.
Activity: 313
Ethereum is a true outlier and it is the only crypto-currency believed by experts to be able to overtake Bitcoin Market cap. Ethereum had 40x growth rate over the last two years.

Also, the degree of adoption of Ethereum is phenomenal at the moment. Many developers are working on apps that use the potential of smart contracts. If one cryptocurrency can make it big, it’s Ethereum. If already went over 1000% over the course of a couple of months and it could go 1000% more over the next few years,  that much potential this cryptocurrency has.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
There are just few of them right now like eth, eos and neo to name few, these are the once that i think had dip to its very low righf now. Most of the tokens actually dip to its very low but they had not reached to its bottom. The support of these 3 tokens i think are the ones that dip very low that it can't go anywhere but up. You may llok at it diffrently but its how I look at it.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?
Amongst the all altcoins in market now there are hundreds of good altcoins. But always keep one thing in mind there is no safe in crypto , only for risktakkers. But for the safest alts o would suggest you 4 names ETH , NEO , EOS , LTC . But always when btc falls alts also falls , when btc rise alts also rise.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Ether for sure, nothing else is that widely adopted across devs.
Activity: 90
That's not easy to predict something about altcoin because it's market price is fluctuated  rapidly. But should get help by analyzing some altcoin's past market condition.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
It seems to me that today there is no such project that has at least some guarantees, because the guarantees in the crypto-currency world as a whole have no value, do you understand this? Probably in the world as a whole they are not so significant.
Activity: 192
What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?
Well the most safest and reliable altcoins are:
Paragon
Cardano
Stellar
These are some great coins and shall rise for sure very soon because of their excellent performance.
Activity: 182
You need to know that crypto space is so volatile and there no coin you can consider as safest and most reliable, any invest you are doing into crypto currency, you are doing it at your risk, that is why it is good to always invest what you are willing to lose.
Activity: 162
Some altcoin are really doing well because they are improving gradually and you have to choose right one by analyzing it's market fluctuation.
Activity: 68
Everyone need to be  aware before invest on altcoin because it's a fluctuated currency so there are both chance to benefitted and count loses. So need to be carefull how much they invest.
Activity: 126
The entire cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and uncertain.
The safest currency, besides bitcoin would be Ethereum.
It is the second by market capitalization.
Those two are the ones that could have the most grow but their price aren't near their full potential, they just dropped because the market in general dropped.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
It is difficult to say exactly which altcoin is the most reliable. No one knows how may act some sort of coin. But one of the best is ethereum.
Activity: 126
Among all the cryptos, I personally think bitcoin is more reliable than other. I can't guarentee you 100% of its reliablity. I suggest you because of its populerity. Most of the biggest company accepting it and most of countries govt as well.Thats the best as much as i know.
Activity: 210
I always prefer bitcoin. And you have a misconception that altcoin is not unpredictable but yes also it is. So you will not find any reliable altcoin instead of it I suggest you to think about bitcoin.
Activity: 31
Actually no altcoin is that much reliable that I will suggest you to invest. You should look over the top altcoins or you can choose some new promising one. But I always prefer to stick with bitcoin.
Activity: 134
I think bitcoin is the most reliable coin of all. altcoins are dynamic, but almost all go to the bottom. choose from top coins. ether, litecoin. maybe you'll like the STORM.
Activity: 378

EOS, XLM, BCH are the most stable altcoins in my opinion. If you want to invest in large amounts, then don't hesitate to invest in these 3 altcoins. The increase is slow but it is clearer about its future.
Pages:
Jump to: