Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the safest and most reliable altcoin? - page 11. (Read 2977 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
If bitcoin is unpredictable, then altcoins are even more so.There is no altcoin that is more reliable than bitcoin. Buy bitcoin and Ethereum.

You are always right we have to focus on different things which we cannot able to predict the price of Bitcoin, the only thing we can do is we have to move along the market. I hope for me, Both the ETH and Bitcoin are the most reliable coin but recently due to a decrease in the price of ETH it has lost a lot of trust in the market.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
What is about the alt coin, I consider that EOS has to be here. It is the strongest and the most promising alt coin that we have on the current market and I am sure that it is able to compete with ETH or with NEO which have shown themselves like reliable ones.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?

so even with altcoins that have similarities with bitcoin will be difficult to predict. but actually there are altcoins that are still safe and cheap but not developed too, and that is ridiculous.
so all here are at risk for every loss. I suggest that you can buy ethereum while it's cheap.
Activity: 31
As bitcoin is unpredictable altcoin also unpredictable. you can not say this altcoin is safest and reliable. you have to analysis the market according to this you have to deal with it.
Activity: 252
I also have a list of my safest altcoins.
1.ETH
2.EOS
3.ADA
4.NEO
5.XRP
These altcoins have been at the head of coinmarketcap for so long. They are great projects with great development team
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
likening bitcoin in this time. altcoin is also difficult to predict due to the fact also indicates that the increase and decrease occur in altcoin is also influenced by the movements of the bitcoin. lots of good altcoins to choose from and it is also uncertain in the result. looking for secure ethereum is the choice of being able to get results in accordance with expectations.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
There is no such altcoin, but I rely on each top 20 altcoin. Havving higher capitalisation guarantee safety for me.
Also I believe people will pump high capitalisation altcoins in case of ETF adoption.
Activity: 34
total cryto market is unpredictable. there are many altcoin that are unpredictable but you can trust on them. like neo,xrp,eth.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
In my opinion, ethereum is the safest and reliable altcoin of this market and it is already established and 1st choice of investment after bitcoin in this crypto market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
If bitcoin is unpredictable, then altcoins are even more so.There is no altcoin that is more reliable than bitcoin. Buy bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 47
i think eth would be the better choice to invest. instead of other altcoin if you invest in eth i think you can consider you in the safe side.
Activity: 59
We can not predict any coins reliability to make it the only investment to put in. I suggest you invest in the portfolio and put some of your savings in various altcoins. I invest most of my savings in Bitcoins. Before you invest, make sure you have your backups and keep your patience till you get the trump.
Activity: 50
As assumed, litecoin is a right coin to invest as its marketcap is stable and the coin has endured since it had been launched. You can try the top coins in the coimarketcap as well as diversified investment coins to make sure you don't get the loss.
Activity: 242
It mostly depends on how much and in which skim you are going to invest. Analyze the coin stats and day to day marketcap details to make sure which coin you choose to invest and is that worth it, then you invest and remember not to hodl always and withdraw all investment at once. Try topmost altcoins to be assured.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
All Altcoin is unpredictable , I don't think anybody can suggest you which one safest and most reliable for investment , well my opinion better you go for Bitcoin or keep your fiat money I think everybody will agree with this .
Activity: 31
There are many good altcoins like Ethereum, LiteCoin, NEO, Cardano,etc. But every coin mentioned here are unpredictable. So i think we should take our own risk to invest in altcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Altcoin is also unpredictable I will not try to suggest you about the most reliable altcoin because in fact that all of them have the same chance to be the reliable altcoin. you can try to see the major altcoin or searching for a new altcoin that give you a lot of advantage please you can try to focus on the product.

Oh I see. Thanks! Does that mean that altcoins are more unreliable and unpredictable than bitcoins and it is just better to put my money on bitcoin instead?

most investors who bought a crypto currency do not perform other operations with it - they only store it))
Activity: 166
What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?
Well I think my coins are very good for earnings. They are very safe and reliable. The coins like Power ledger, Cardano and Lamden. These are going to be listed on new exchanges and shall rise before 2019.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
For altcoins that are safer and can provide benefits is ethereum, because it has become the strongest altcoin and will survive in the long run.
Activity: 112
It is difficult to fix all the great qualities into a single coin, for safety, bitcoin is your best option ( although it is not an altcoin).
Pages:
Jump to: