Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the safest and most reliable altcoin? - page 10. (Read 2931 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Namecoin is an exploratory open-source innovation which enhances decentralization, security, restriction obstruction, protection, and speed of specific parts of the Internet foundation, for example, DNS and characters.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
If you think about Altcoin, it will not be good because the Altcoin also unpredictable. I think Bitcoin is more reliable yet. Although it is now passing a bad time. But it will be turn around immediately.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Cryptocurrency was created to decentralize the economic system. All transactions are irreversible and if the cryptocurrency is stolen, you will not be able to return it. Therefore, none of the cryptocurrencies is safe.
Activity: 55
If anyone think about Altcoin, it will not be good because the Altcoin is not predictable. altcoin are following liquidity thats why anything can happen here . I think Bitcoin is more reliable yet. Although it is now passing a bad time. But it will be turn around.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
I am confident in the future of Steemit coins. This project has been developing for more than 2 years, has a high rating among other Altcoins. Steemit has a real application, which is very important. Steemit allows you to earn income in several ways: trading on several exchanges (including Binance), writing articles on your own blog and increasing the ratings of articles in boosters. You can simply receive passive income without any effort. Which of the coins still has such advantages?
Activity: 58
Litecoin is a distributed Internet money that empowers moment, close to zero cost instalments to anybody on the planet.In spite of the fact that its code depends on Bitcoin, Peercoin is the principal coin to acquaint Proof of Stake with secure the system.
Activity: 264
Peercoin looks to be the most secure cryptocoin at the least cost, compensating all clients for reinforcing the system by giving them a 1% yearly PPC return while printing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?
I don't think that such altcoin even exists. Altcoins are unpredictable the same as Bitcoin. Crypto-market is extremely volatile and when it goes red - everyone loses value.
Activity: 168
For me,there's no safe and reliable altcoin now as all of the crypto coin market price value are very volatile.
Activity: 80
Personally I think Eth is one of the good alt coin to invest in. The rate of eth is high compare to other and it’s more reliable too than other alt coins. It has also large developer communities.
Activity: 80
Try to research by yourself and figure out which one is safe to invest in crypto. No crypto currency is safe for investment and there is always risk in every investment.
Activity: 196
Finding a reliable and safes Altcoin is very tough. Personally I think Eth is the safe than others as aster bitcoin there is a place for Eth. In my opinion Btc and Eth are safe for future investment platform.
Activity: 83
Altcoin is not predictable. The market price changes very frequently from high to low.  I would suggest you to start with bitcoin as it is reliable and easy to use.
Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
It is difficult to answer your question because the market is bearish since 8 months and any beginner who would like to invest in cryptocurrencies, would be scared to see so much volatility in the market. Even so the best and most conservative would be to bet on the top 10 coins for example because they are projects that have proven their strength and it is more reliable to invest in recognized projects than to bet on new projects right now. The important thing is to do your own research and to foresee that if you buy right now, you should consider holding for a more longer time to expect benefits.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
I think the blockchain technology that support most coin is the safest and most reliable source for cryptocurrency success.  If you are talking about price of cryptocurrency in the market,  three is no coin that is not subject to volatility!
Activity: 168
I think if you look for the safest one you should go for the bitcoin because its more reliable. Bitcoin have set different option for the investor so I think its wise decision to look forward to bitcoin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?

In my opinion, Ethereum and Ethereum Classic is good coin and i am believe in next few year will profitable. Beside both coin, ICX is good option for me to invest. Its good to invest in altcoin because many good altcoin in market and cryptocurrency is not only bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
altcoin quite a lot and which ones have the potential both in the time it will be hard to decide. ethereum could be an alternative choice because as this long-term investment assets will generate considerable value. But if to expect instant results I think will not happen because the market itself does not support it.
Activity: 82
Along with others I too recommend you to not blindly trust any altcoin as all of them are actually not reliable.  As a beginner to crypto you may try bitcoin.
Activity: 43
I don’t think anyone can surely say that this altcoin is reliable. But yeah there are some altcoin that has good potentials. You can check those. I prefer NEO and Cardano for looking forward to.
Pages:
Jump to: