Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the safest and most reliable altcoin? - page 3. (Read 2931 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Bitcoin is most reliable and safe one, altcoins are not as safe as Bitcoin yet.

There are many perspective alts I could mention but as far as you are asking for safe ones I'd advice you top 10 altcoins then.

If I were you I'd read and search for good working products with low market cap and professional devs team for long term investments.

Good luck with your choices.

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Safety in Cryptocurrency is relatively and have different meaning.  If you as an investors is overtly consign about safety,  it will better for you to keep your money in bank.  Notwithstanding, saying about security been relative does not mean that Cryptocurrency is not secure,  I think is better secure than fiat!
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
For that, I don't think that there is any altcoin that bears that title. Before now, a lot of persons would have agreed that it was Ethereum, but that coin hasn't been doing so great recently, and a lot of persons are beginning to lose faith in it. Let's wait and see what altcoin would dominate in a beyyer market condition.
Activity: 36
I think there are any safest and most reliable coin in crypto world. Everything is just unpredictable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
For alternate coins, the most reliable coin will the top tier coin. That is the reason why they are at the top. A lot of people are investing on low rank coins because it has the ability to rank up and increase in value not unlike those top tier coins wherein the price is more stable and price increase gradually. Ethereum is the most promising coin if you are looking to buy low and sell high after a few months. Check the current price and you will know.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
not just bitcoin but all crypto are unpredictable and any time the price may change. bitcoin is still better compared to altcoins. if you want to but altcoins better do your own research so if you lose money you can only blame yourself.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?
Generally, all coins in market are unpredictable and altcoin is not except. To choose a reliable coin, you need to have an intimate knowledge foremost. Probably you can find some coins in coinmarketcap, you should take some research to get information about the coin that you have a plan to invest or trade. For example, as you can see in web coinmarketcap, exept from bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin seem to be a good choice; afterward, managing your time to get information about the coin you choose. The most important is you have to practice in order that you can evaluate the trustworthiness of a coin. Good luck!
Activity: 210
There ar varied altcoins on the market as at currently however those that i'd advocate for you to take a position in is modern and if you're fascinated by masternodes then you'll be able to invest with vivid coin or Zixx coin. One issue that you just ought to detain mind that ne'er take our words while not any analysis.
Activity: 84
It's difficult to predict coins and their reliability therefore do your homework yourself. They are a lot of coins with great potentials. If you rely check their white paper to ascertain the purpose of creating that coin, then you decides on either investing or not.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
Here are many safe and reliable altcoins but if you do not trust Bitcoin, then no other coin here is more reliable than it and it is very difficult to choose the right-one coin from all other.
As you know, the crypto coins or tokens follows the footprint of Bitcoin and all the altcoins follow Ethereum. So according to me, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the safest and reliable coins from all the coins or tokens of this crypto world.
Activity: 123
Safe and reliable altcoin does not exist. You can think that it can be trusted, but it not so. The cryptocurrency is recognized as the most high risk investment where all risks lie on the investor.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?
I do believe that is ETH since when you do transferring or trading ETH it could be easily done and fast. THis is the feature that the ETH has an advantage compared to other country. In addition to it that ETH is the most reliable altcoin is that most of the altcoins and ICO projects are ETH platform base so there could be no worry with ETH market price it will always goes up high. Aside from that ETH is second in rank when it comes to coinmarketcap volume. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi all, in my opinion, it is rather Ethereum. Because it is very promising. Ether is a platform for writing and integrating applications based on blockchain technologies. If we do not consider that in the case of bitcoin, the main purpose of the creation was the development of a decentralized currency, then both systems are similar. But if you go into details, then ethereum is a platform, a programming language, a service complex and the Foundation for creating a software product with a secondary phenomenon in the form of an asset-the currency of ETN.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
 Ethereum is mostly involved on new ICO projects wherein ICO investors are also using eth to invest which highly affects its popularity and market volume, making it less risky to hold for a long time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
If you think bitcoin is unpredictable, then you are mistaken. If you compare it to other coins, bitcoin is more stable than any other coin. There is no safe investment on crypto because the market will always be volatile. Crypto is unlike any other investment, it has a lot of risk but the rewards are greater than any investment you could have.

That's not quite so. If we talk about investments, then investments in startups (venture capital financing) can give comparable rewards, and they are in fact quite similar to investing in new coins. The difference is only in form, not in function. In essence, new coins themselves can be considered startups. And as there are many fraudulent startups which only boast about something without actually doing anything, there are also many shitcoins which are nothing else but simple pump and dump schemes. But just like with the dotcom era, the days when such schemes were effective seem to be over.

And good riddance to them!
Activity: 94

all coins are unpredictable, even bitcoin is, meaning there is no safest and most reliable altcoins for beginners in crypto currency, researching for an altcoins platform is the best solutions, because all people has their own favorite altcoins, even it is suffering drops, they recommend their altcoins for the good. the only one and most profitable is bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
If you think bitcoin is unpredictable, then you are mistaken. If you compare it to other coins, bitcoin is more stable than any other coin. There is no safe investment on crypto because the market will always be volatile. Crypto is unlike any other investment, it has a lot of risk but the rewards are greater than any investment you could have.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 262
not specific to that category. someone who for a few months said that etherum is the most reliable altcoin, in fact, the price continues to fall. Likewise with other altcoins, so there is no price that can be said to be the safest altcoin. for wallet, I think it's all safe.
Activity: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I think it is a good idea to buy in btc if you want the safest coins. But if you want more profit, you need to take mroe risk so there is no the safest coins.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For me, there are lots of safe or secured altcoin in crypto but i cant say that there most reliable altcoin because the price of altcoin also depends when the market is low or high so if the marker is high, there are lots of crypto that are increasing and lots of it are very reliable but when the market is low like today there are no single altcoin which is reliable.
Pages:
Jump to: