Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the safest and most reliable altcoin? - page 6. (Read 2931 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
One of the most pressing and discussed issues of the entire crypto market. Hardly anyone can fully and accurately answer it. After all, it depends on many factors and circumstances. Personally, I prefer to invest in coins from top-20 altcoins now to be sure of the safety of my money.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
If I am of the type of Altcoin I prefer Ethereum and Ripple as my mainstay coin to trade. Because I am sure that between Ethereum and Ripple can both survive to the future and can benefit me personally and others who use them.
copper member
Activity: 616
As we know that cryptocurrency market is volatile. It's really hard to predict. For me, Ethereum is the safest and most reliable altcoin in the market because many token using ethereum platform. Furthermore, there are lots of promising altcoins in the market such as Neo, dash cash where you can choose for investment purpose.

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Altcoin is the similarly unpredictable as Bitcoin is. Better to invest in Popular coins, like those already are in market since  long time.
Activity: 190
From my opinion ETH is the most suitable one for your asks. EOS is good as well but I can't be sure now that it has so bright future when ETH has prooved its position.
Activity: 142
For me it is EOS. I guess this coin has the potential to surpass Ethereum. It will take some time of course, but i believe it can happen in 2019.
Activity: 22
So far I have followed the development of Altcoin, a lot of Coins in Altcoin are good and very potential for us to buy. Like Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, XRP, Litecoin and others. But in my opinion, the best and potential coins above are Ethereum. In the past year Ethereum has become a coin that is growing very fast and continues to grow and even rivals Bitcoin today.
Activity: 630
As you say "unpredictable", my answer depends on which coin you will buy. If you buy coins that the team behind them is very inexperienced then you can be sure the coin is rubbish and vice versa.
Generally speaking, everything happens on the crypto-currency market. It happens that the idea is really good, but the team is unprofessional and also badly influenced by the crypto-currency market with low investor activity. Then projects generally develop poorly.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
As you say "unpredictable", my answer depends on which coin you will buy. If you buy coins that the team behind them is very inexperienced then you can be sure the coin is rubbish and vice versa.
Activity: 6
Rippel is the safest coin and Rippel unlike Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH). Ripple looks a little different. Cannot be mined, it cannot be used as a digital shopping instrument. And Ripple specifically operates for private companies, aka it can't be arbitrary.
Activity: 25
I rate coins that are safe and produce are coins like Ethereum, Monero and Tether. I hold this coin for several reasons. I have made an analysis based on trade volume in the market, the annual cycle that occurs and the movement of its value.
Activity: 17
Judging from the current situation, I think that the cottage version is reliable.
Activity: 43
Safe and reliable altcoin - these are not currently on the market. Only bitcoin. All other tokens fall faster than Bitcoin
Activity: 378
It is very tough to choose the safest and most reliable altcoin out of so many altcoins but in my views ethereum is the Safest and most reliable altcoin of this market because ethereum is stable on the second position of this crypto market. Many peoples are trust on it after the Bitcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?

no one wants to throw away the money for free. it looks like you're kidding
I think almost all cryptocurrency has unstable values ​​that are very fluctuating. this is crypto, you have to know that. and I just want to suggest
you should look for experience and insight until you get knowledge and can make various speculations in investment or trade.
Activity: 84
First of all, any kind of cryptocurrency is the safest, and investment encryption is risky. This requires us to learn some news about the coins you need to invest before investing to minimize the risk.
Activity: 262
As unpredictable as crytpo is makes it so hard to give a definite recommendations about which of the coins to go for. However, despite this factor, there are still some of these coins such as ETH, Ltc and the likes still doing well. Personally, I'll recommend a promising coin called Eos.

I resemble to invest bitcoin and ethereum. Both has different and great strategies. Also it has a huge potentials on crypto and good for long term and short term. So i recommend this asset as it may have difficulties still it had been overcome every struggle. Somehow, everyone is freely to explore in this crypto world to have more knowledge and evaluate the most viable asset to be invested.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
As unpredictable as crytpo is makes it so hard to give a definite recommendations about which of the coins to go for. However, despite this factor, there are still some of these coins such as ETH, Ltc and the likes still doing well. Personally, I'll recommend a promising coin called Eos.

Activity: 98
What for you is the safest and most reliable altcoin that any beginners of cryptocurrency can buy and invest in to? Because bitcoin is unpredictable I wonder if I can start buying altcoins instead, however, I do not want to buy an altcoin that will just be a waste of money. Any ideas?
check out gcox acm coin ,quite promising  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
for the moment I am very supportive of EOS. for some reason, but this altcoin is really very remarkable. It still belongs to the new, but the technology is already capable in competitiveness with ethereum as players for long. Of course this is a safe and altcoin are also very good.
Pages:
Jump to: