Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the safest way to buy crypto? - page 2. (Read 6067 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
January 23, 2020, 07:59:45 PM
Hey! I want to know how to purchase crypto safe. I don't want hackers to steal my money, and I don't want exchanges to sell my personal data. And is it safe using non custodial exchanges like changelly and shapeshift. Please help!
I think investing in cryptocurrency is safe as it is in your trusted cryptocurrency wallet or exchanger. I think I could recommend you Coinbases for your investment using the coinbase mobile application you could easily buy this cryptocurrency for your investment and in my experience, I don't get any problem when it comes to security in coinbase.

Having a long term investment in an exchanger is not recommended because a lot of exchangers could stop their operation because they are bankrupt and you are going to lose your investment their if you are not aware. But for sure you could easily try a popular exchanger like Binance for your investment the support is great so I think it's safe as long as you have a different layer of security in your account.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 23, 2020, 06:44:31 PM
yes its safe to buy thru those exchanges
they all use Simples, same proccessor
so you can feel safe
the buying is not what has security concerns
you need to hold it in safe place
Activity: 573
Merit: 250
January 23, 2020, 04:30:21 PM
Hey! I want to know how to purchase crypto safe. I don't want hackers to steal my money, and I don't want exchanges to sell my personal data. And is it safe using non custodial exchanges like changelly and shapeshift. Please help!
All exchange doesn't support direct to your bank account and also all exchange isn't safe. I think you support KYC but worries about sell information. Good exchange never sell your information like KYC information. Top trust exchange is Binance, your can easily make your investment by this exchange.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
January 23, 2020, 03:30:36 PM
buy at exchangers that can be said to be large and used by most people, such as yobit or binance. if you are worried about storing bitcoin or other assets on the exchanger, then transfer to your wallet. I think it has become a safe way to buy bitcoin.
avoid buying Bitcoin or other crypto currencies personally on telegrams or other social media, very risky of fraud, I have transacted on facebook and finally I lost, I'm sorry, I hope you can learn from my experience
Yes this us nobody to buy crypto from unknown websites but we should try to use only real and well-known groups or websites in this regard. We should first make research on Google or other platform and then buy them if you become fully satisfied with the safety and featured of that projects many people had scammed because of trusting fake sites for buying crypto coins.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
January 23, 2020, 01:52:34 PM
basically we do not know whether the exchange will sell the personal data or kyc that we send because even reputable exchanges in this industry will require customers to send kyc and so far the way i feel safe to do even though the issues out there say different things. so, so far i have only used local exchanges to buy crypto and i feel comfortable with this kind of thing because i have no problems there
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
January 23, 2020, 08:59:06 AM
If you want to invest in the cryptocurrency world then look for exchanges that have many people use and have high security features and keep your personal data safe, and for now you can use the Binance exchange that has been Trusted by many investors and trading factors is very good so it is safe to use, and also you can choose the largest exchange that exists in your own country
If I newbie to cryptocurrency I will be prefer to choose an exchange who made by person in my country of course the trusted exchage. Because if I choose binance who hasn't allowed their user to withdraw crypto-fiat directly. Actually the OP can googling it and I'm sure he will find the reputable exchange, cause now cryptocurrency is mainstream stuff and there are a lot of people who have known it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 23, 2020, 08:58:08 AM
If you want to stay safe and if you are willing to do a meetup a secured place then I think that buying from peer to peer exchange is the best option to ensure safety in doing transactions with cryptocurrencies. Just find some sellers from your area and try to check their background or look for a vouch from other people so you can make sure that everything is alright.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
January 23, 2020, 08:49:55 AM

Buy bitcoins in small batches on well-known exchanges such as Binance, it’s better to open several accounts and do not do KYC, in my opinion this is not safe.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
January 23, 2020, 03:07:45 AM
I have a suggestion for you to buy cryptocurrencies on the top 1 exchange in the world, it is binance, good security,having compensation fund if user assets are hacked, especially if you do not want to expose your personal information. you don't need to verify, trade, deposit, withdraw normally, the only limitation is the daily withdrawal amount seems 2btc I remember
Binance exchange is one of the nominees for the top exchange. If we going to buy any cryptocurrency many people always suggest to use trading platform which is the best idea but not all exchange are safe. I already see different situation here where they lose their funds in a exchange that's why we should consider to choose only the well-known and reputable exchange. Most of exchange right now required to pass KYC in order to withdraw huge amount of funds but, I know there are also people that do not want to reveal their identity. And, if you really want to buy crypto but at the same time you do not want to reveal your identity maybe try P2P trading. Binance exchange is now an well known trading platform and they also provide mobile application that we can download in play and app store.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
January 23, 2020, 02:48:15 AM
the best way to safe your asset is on your own wallet. You can try blockchain.com for Bitcoin and most top coin or myetherwallet for most altcoin
The first, you buy on Binance. As long as you buy under 2btc, you wont need KYC, then send it to your wallet and hold it as you want
Or if you want safer wayz then buy hardware wallet, such as ledger or trezor
and for the next level of security concerns is the storage of data that he does. so these methods are quite helpful in terms of buy and provide references about the wallet used to store their funds. and if you do not use a third-party wallet, the security of the data must be stored properly.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
January 22, 2020, 10:43:32 PM
About exchange selling your data, I believe so many exchange platform allow users to trade and withdraw up to certain amount of money daily without account verification. So, you do not need to worry about anyone selling your data.
Activity: 1077
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 22, 2020, 08:54:06 PM
the best way to safe your asset is on your own wallet. You can try blockchain.com for Bitcoin and most top coin or myetherwallet for most altcoin
The first, you buy on Binance. As long as you buy under 2btc, you wont need KYC, then send it to your wallet and hold it as you want
Or if you want safer wayz then buy hardware wallet, such as ledger or trezor
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
January 22, 2020, 08:49:55 PM
If you want to guarantee the safety of the transaction then the only way is for you to buy at exchange. The only problem in buying bitcoin through an exchange is we are required to send our information because of their compliance. I do not know any medium that we can use to buy bitcoin safely and anonymously. Bitcon wallets have also this kind of feauture where we can buy bitcoin from there but we also need to upload our IDs for verification.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
January 22, 2020, 07:58:57 PM
the best way to buy crypto currencies is thru exchanger like binance. Binance is one the top exchanger in the market and with good reputation, but if you really doubtful about it you can do what you want in your own risk.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
January 22, 2020, 03:49:19 PM
If you are paranoid enough, and want to get maximal safety here, you should use hardware wallets like Trezor or Ledger. And you can also use them with some computer you are not using in any other way like web browsing or gaming etc.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
January 22, 2020, 10:33:52 AM
If not want share details just go to an ATM and buy with money directly as much is possible without asking you to put your id on, or buy it from a friend if you friends have crypto and want to sell.
Activity: 267
Merit: 7
January 22, 2020, 10:06:33 AM
I have a suggestion for you to buy cryptocurrencies on the top 1 exchange in the world, it is binance, good security,having compensation fund if user assets are hacked, especially if you do not want to expose your personal information. you don't need to verify, trade, deposit, withdraw normally, the only limitation is the daily withdrawal amount seems 2btc I remember
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
January 22, 2020, 09:50:20 AM
       The safest way to buy Bitcoin is by choosing top trades such as Binance, Coinbase or Yobit. Especially if you are a beginner it is good to choose a safe exchange, so you don't lose your investment. Also the exchanges mentioned by me have a very easy operating interface and will make your work easier.
Activity: 2002
January 22, 2020, 12:15:52 AM
buy at exchangers that can be said to be large and used by most people, such as yobit or binance. if you are worried about storing bitcoin or other assets on the exchanger, then transfer to your wallet. I think it has become a safe way to buy bitcoin.
avoid buying Bitcoin or other crypto currencies personally on telegrams or other social media, very risky of fraud, I have transacted on facebook and finally I lost, I'm sorry, I hope you can learn from my experience
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
January 21, 2020, 11:53:27 PM
You can check the crypto market in CoinMarketCap and find the exchange that support to deposit fiat money.
Then you can convert it to what crypto do you want and you think this will be the best in next.

indeed this method becomes an easy way to use it, but we can also find local exchange which I think is also easy to do transactions with fiat currency. but do not trade individually, because it is very dangerous, unless we use a trusted third party

Pages:
Jump to: