Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the safest way to buy crypto? - page 4. (Read 6067 times)

copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
December 07, 2019, 02:25:39 PM
With so many options available, it can be difficult to choose the best option to buy crypto. Plus, there are lots of things you need to think about before you start buying cryptocurrency. Albeit, there are exchanges that accept FIAT to Crypto deposit for its users.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
December 07, 2019, 01:34:09 PM
Hey! I want to know how to purchase crypto safe. I don't want hackers to steal my money, and I don't want exchanges to sell my personal data. And is it safe using non custodial exchanges like changelly and shapeshift. Please help!

Not every exchange requires kyc there still some trusted ones that you can make your purchase without submitting your data, the likes of Binance, Kucoin and you can also try per to per which is also very risky on its own
The best option is to use the Peer to Peer model but the disadvantages of the P2P model can be a tough for the new traders. Using the correct platform or exchange is necessary but the best option is to have an experience in the centralized exchanges. Binance has a limit for new accounts and I doubt the user will be able to buy 10 BTC without being aksed for KYC by the exchange.
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
December 06, 2019, 03:06:05 PM
Hey! I want to know how to purchase crypto safe. I don't want hackers to steal my money, and I don't want exchanges to sell my personal data. And is it safe using non custodial exchanges like changelly and shapeshift. Please help!

Not every exchange requires kyc there still some trusted ones that you can make your purchase without submitting your data, the likes of Binance, Kucoin and you can also try per to per which is also very risky on its own
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
December 06, 2019, 02:42:21 PM
I should say that using Changelly is safety because I have experience to use it and all was good. Another good platform to exchange crypto is Kuna. But you should discover which currencies available.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
December 06, 2019, 02:07:58 PM
Only buy cryptos on popular exchanges such as Binance, Indodax, Okex, and Coinbene. Because they already have high security and maintain your privacy as a member.
I highly recommend this 3 exchange (Binance, Indodax, Okex).  I saved a few thousand dollars of my crypto assets which I shared into these 3 exchanges and until now I have never experienced a problem (deposit, withdrawal and hold interruptions).  in addition to the many pairs, the fee is cheap.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
December 06, 2019, 01:38:42 PM

The best way is peer to peer this is how I bought my first coin, back when we still don't have a local exchanger, but pick the right people to transact it's better someone near you and you have mutual trust to each other. I stopped doing this it's still preferable to buy on exchange that you trust.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 06, 2019, 11:51:52 AM
exchange security or kyc will  be exchange's policy. They need customer personal data in order to record money flow if something wrong happen. For example if exchanges hacked ,they could track this fund run to which people and block address to avoid massive dumping . Personally i am comfort with this policy. It give me certainity and comfortable. Unfortunately many traders didn't understand about it.
For you to make sure that your funds is safe or your asset, make sure you only trade on a real exchanges  and top exchanges like binance,hitbtc,livecoin,bibox and so many more, you may see it in coinmarketcap list of top 10 exchanges. It is good to know that these exchanges having a great security that it is too hard for the hacker to control, it makes our worries gone and our assets safe. But you need also to strenghten your password security.
After buying bitcoin or altcoin and you want to keep save for long term keep hold your assets in offline nano ledger wallet, I think many benefit if you keep holding your assets in nano ledger wallet because very safety than you keep hold with exchange market account, some time exchange can hacked like upbit and you have waiting more time for withdrawing your balance.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
December 06, 2019, 11:49:41 AM
Since everything in this world is a hoax, the safest way is probably the terminals, since those who put them on the territory of the countries are most likely businessmen and in case of any problems you can sue them, or perhaps decide everything unilaterally without third parties. Since now people can do everything for money, I think that in some cases you should not even trust your friends.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
December 06, 2019, 11:17:43 AM
I heard some banks are now getting licence to sell cryptocurrency assets. Maybe you should check your local banks if they are allowed to this. If not then you should look online to exchanges like binance.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
December 06, 2019, 09:47:37 AM
Only buy cryptos on popular exchanges such as Binance, Indodax, Okex, and Coinbene. Because they already have high security and maintain your privacy as a member.
Yes, what you mentioned is an exchange or the safest place to buy crypto,
but for now it's very difficult to choose tokens or coins that are really safe for us to buy.
Activity: 160
December 06, 2019, 09:42:20 AM
First of all I need to know what do you mean by safely? Is this about preventing from scammer, then use reputed exchanges such as Coinbase, Binance etc. On the other hand if you are not from such country, then find local bitcoin to make the deal.
On the other hand, if you meant exchange security by safely. It’s surely Coinbase and it’s the best choice. Most secured, lower fees etc.
Activity: 700
December 05, 2019, 07:48:33 AM

There should be no need to fear trading in exchangers who already have good reputations. I think the exchanger who already has a reputation will think thousands of times if he would sell his customer data because many countries have made rules about this.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 05, 2019, 06:39:53 AM

What about Smart Valor? They operate out of Crypto Valley in Switzerland and have licenses there and in Liechtenstein. Those are countries that are known for safety, so I would trust them when buying crypto. Anyone experience with them?
Activity: 287
December 05, 2019, 05:42:50 AM
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
December 05, 2019, 03:03:20 AM
exchange security or kyc will  be exchange's policy. They need customer personal data in order to record money flow if something wrong happen. For example if exchanges hacked ,they could track this fund run to which people and block address to avoid massive dumping . Personally i am comfort with this policy. It give me certainity and comfortable. Unfortunately many traders didn't understand about it.
For you to make sure that your funds is safe or your asset, make sure you only trade on a real exchanges  and top exchanges like binance,hitbtc,livecoin,bibox and so many more, you may see it in coinmarketcap list of top 10 exchanges. It is good to know that these exchanges having a great security that it is too hard for the hacker to control, it makes our worries gone and our assets safe. But you need also to strenghten your password security.
Crypto exchange still the safest way to buy bitcoin but make sure that the exchange that you will use is belong to the highest daily volume and have high security. Do not buy in ecommerce platform like eBay because there is high possibility that you will get scam. There are also online wallets that you can use like coinbase and coins.ph to purchase bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
December 05, 2019, 02:55:53 AM
This is no big deal at all, to be on safer side just go for top exchanges although my first crypto purchase was on luno, i still use the platform till date especially when i want to withdraw to bank account in my country, buying crypto as never got easier
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
December 05, 2019, 02:22:07 AM
I believe that the safest way to buy cryptocurrency is the bestchange website. There are many proven exchangers through which you can buy the cryptocurrency you need. You can also buy through an exchange Binance.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
November 19, 2019, 01:35:42 AM

If you don't want to use any safest exchange like binance, you can simply use bestchange.com using your fiat wallet. But there is huge fees. So i think Binance is the safest exchange ever to buy crypto by using fiat or crypto. Think which option will you choose.
Activity: 728
November 19, 2019, 12:56:40 AM
I think you need a hardware wallet and also buy crypto that has been registered with the exchanger. at least you choose crypto in the top 10 coin marketcap if you want to buy a decent one for the long term and short term. like crypto bitcoin, ethereum, xrp, bch, litecoin and usdt.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 19, 2019, 12:00:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: