Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the safest way to buy crypto? - page 10. (Read 6067 times)

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 01, 2019, 04:53:49 PM
you have 2 ways:

1. buying in DEX such as bancor, wavesDEX, etc. 9 Best Decentralized Exchanges That You Can Use To Trade NOW

2. buy on CEX such as binance, bittrex. but it just can be bought under 2 btc. above that you'll need KYC.
after buying on CEX, transfer it on your own wallet, dont safe on that CEX
Activity: 1666
Merit: 268
November 01, 2019, 04:12:40 PM
Actually how to buy crypto most people do is through the trading market. Safe is not safe depending on how we use it like protecting our computers from web phishing and malware where your data can be hacked by thieves. You can use the local trading market to exchange your fiat for crypto, this is a simple method
Activity: 626
November 01, 2019, 03:53:00 PM
Changelly and shapeshift are safe, but they have huge fees. If you are afraid of your identity, why don´t you buy crypto on the street, for example through LocalBitcoin or any other P2P site?
Also there are Bitcoin ATMs that provides high security, but also it is an expensive way how to get crypto.   Smiley
I think the easy way is to check first before making a transaction, if market confidence is high you can do transactions in it, trust can be seen from the amount of volume that is in an exchange. for a time like now, doing an assessment is quite easy and don't complicate yourself
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
November 01, 2019, 02:09:36 PM
Changelly and shapeshift are safe, but they have huge fees. If you are afraid of your identity, why don´t you buy crypto on the street, for example through LocalBitcoin or any other P2P site?
Also there are Bitcoin ATMs that provides high security, but also it is an expensive way how to get crypto.   Smiley
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
November 01, 2019, 12:04:36 PM
No one exchanger cryptocurrency 100% secure .
Do you know about biggest exchanger cryptocurrency status hacked likely Binance , Poloniex , Bitstamp ?
If you want your crypto is save , using hardware wallet for saving your token or your crypto.
It's true that no exchange is 100% secure, hence one has to be careful.  But the topic is focused on safest means to buy crypto and not really safe means to store crypto. Now it depends on location, if buying with credit card, most reputable centralized exchanges like Binance, Kucoin have that feature. Or Use luno or localbitcoin as alternatives.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
November 01, 2019, 11:36:14 AM
Hey! I want to know how to purchase crypto safe. I don't want hackers to steal my money, and I don't want exchanges to sell my personal data. And is it safe using non custodial exchanges like changelly and shapeshift. Please help!

If there's a bank that offers crypto that you know you can trust, then you will do good. Most international banks and their credit cards are now can be used to buy btc and other coins. It's a good way for me because at most times, there's no need for a new KYC. Also, locally here in the Philippines, the popular app called Coins.Ph is the common exchange and wallet use by circles of crypto users I know.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
November 01, 2019, 11:31:15 AM
Hey! I want to know how to purchase crypto safe. I don't want hackers to steal my money, and I don't want exchanges to sell my personal data. And is it safe using non custodial exchanges like changelly and shapeshift. Please help!

Many platforms nowadays use KYC and some hates it because technically, you are not anonymous anymore. This is because someone else knows now that you have an use crypto even though they do not know the specifics. KYC is common for those who want to cash outbor convert their crypto to fiat and the fees can be high depends on the exchange and to the financial institution it will pass on.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
November 01, 2019, 11:17:28 AM
if for me you want to trade crypto that is good and safe for me hitbtc, bittrex, and binance, for me third is also a good and safe exchange you can trade in.
True, to trade it is necessary to choose a good exchange so that our assets can be safe, if I personally prefer to trade on topbtc and binance exchanges, and indodax because the three exchanges are very easy for me to use when trading on a daily basis.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
November 01, 2019, 10:45:52 AM
No one exchanger cryptocurrency 100% secure .
Do you know about biggest exchanger cryptocurrency status hacked likely Binance , Poloniex , Bitstamp ?
If you want your crypto is save , using hardware wallet for saving your token or your crypto.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
September 03, 2019, 02:04:20 AM
There are many different ways, but I think the safest way is to send money from the bank to binance and buy cryptocurrency there. You will never encounter scammer

This is one of the safest places to buy cryptocurrency with credit cards, I have suggested many of my friends buy cryptocurrency through Binance and they find very comfortable when compared with other sorts of cryptocurrency buying.
Activity: 531
September 02, 2019, 09:57:54 PM
There are many different ways, but I think the safest way is to send money from the bank to binance and buy cryptocurrency there. You will never encounter scammer
Activity: 493
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
September 02, 2019, 09:47:22 PM
Much ways you can choose if you want buy some cryptocurrency safely.. I think safest way #1 is buy via CoinBase , if your country are not supported on CoinBase to buy with Credit Card there.. maybe you can try via exchange , most recommended is Binance.
Once again, if your country not supported on Binance exchange to buy via Credit Card.. try BitStamp.
I think joining OTC is also a safe solution that has been used by a lot of people recently because of the increasing demand for crypto investment and that makes large exchanges always have a solution for all can easily access this market. I personally trade at Huobi because I can easily convert to Fiat anytime I want and it's free so this can be considered a safe option for you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 02, 2019, 09:37:57 PM
I believe there are cryptocurrency merchants everywhere across the globe which facilitate the smooth and secured conversion of cryptocurrrency-to-fiat and vice versa. Here, we have the ecurrency4u and cofred merchants and they have good reputation when it comes to crypto to fiat conversion. Find out which merchant has good track record in your country in order be on the safer side because some merchants are scammers which may collect your funds but never return the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
September 02, 2019, 06:33:39 AM
Here in Ph it is very easy. Using coins.ph application. You only need to use that application and process your own transaction like buying crypto. Then the system will generate code that you need to present in some money remittance center to buy your crypto. And the good thing about this you will receive your crypto credit once they already processed your transaction. So it is safe way to buy.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
September 02, 2019, 05:53:21 AM
with custodian of work on offers by the exchange clients to work as secure to avoid of waste on rieks with expends as managing chance on losing as the decision on trading with parties over the forum of internet business of the crypto finance.

Activity: 332
Merit: 11
September 02, 2019, 03:52:47 AM
for me you use a bank to buy some crypto, and also you buy it at binance exchange. and save your assets after buying crypto with a hardware wallet like nano ledger or the like. and don't tell the private key that you have.
Activity: 317
Merit: 141
September 02, 2019, 02:58:39 AM
Much ways you can choose if you want buy some cryptocurrency safely.. I think safest way #1 is buy via CoinBase , if your country are not supported on CoinBase to buy with Credit Card there.. maybe you can try via exchange , most recommended is Binance.
Once again, if your country not supported on Binance exchange to buy via Credit Card.. try BitStamp.
The op want buy cryptocurrencies anonymous because he won't the identity show up to the exchangers, so the market of cryptocurrencies does not suitable for him. And i think he can buy cryptocurrencies on decentralize application exchange or he can buy cryptocurrencies on local place, they will protect his identity from the public. I think it is good solutions for buying cryptocurrencies to him than traditional cryptocurrencies market.
Activity: 742
September 02, 2019, 02:36:12 AM
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
September 02, 2019, 01:53:29 AM
You have to decide first. What kind of coins are you looking to buy. Then you must go to an exchange. Then you have to buy or save or trade. Regardless of how you do it, they will not give you coins without giving your personal data. Because you have to prove that you are not a hacker.
Activity: 434
September 01, 2019, 09:18:37 PM
Crypto and safety, well one needs to be careful no matter how safe you think the exchange is, commonly used exchange without kyc is Binance exchange, you can buy your crypto there,  but send out to your wallet after purchase, that's the safest thing to do.
Of course, it is always good not to keep funds on exchange sites for long unless the individual intends to trade with it. Funds must be withdrawn to the respective wallet where user holds greater degree of control over the login details and security of the wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: