Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the Worst Case Scenario for Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 930 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Community. Bitcoin has value because people use it, miners mine it and talk helps too. If there is no community Bitcoin will die.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
This is a known fact if the price goes up it will surely go down. What happens if the price of Bitcoin falls to $1000 in 2018, will this be considered as a Worst Case Scenario or something else?

Falling of bitcoin price down to $1000 is a worst scenario of bitcoin,and this will affect the investors to withraw their investments or people are no longer invest in bitcoin.But it is more worst if bitcoin will totally ban all over the world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
This is a known fact if the price goes up it will surely go down. What happens if the price of Bitcoin falls to $1000 in 2018, will this be considered as a Worst Case Scenario or something else?

The worst case scenario in bitcoin for me is that the price of it drops to zero because we think that it will be the end of bitcoin. There are so many people that feel nervous and quit in bitcoin after the price of it drops to zero..........................
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
When Bitcoin prices drop to $ 1,000, many investors will panic and sell Bitcoin, which will lead to lower Bitcoin prices and turbulent markets. But I think that will not happen. I think it's not the worst. Because when the price drops to $ 1000 just investors still trust Bitcoin its price will still increase. The worst thing is that Bitcoin prices will drop to 0, when it will be hard to raise prices again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The worst scenario is that I think it's like 2000 dollars. But even if I come to these numbers, I think that very soon there will be a rapid increase in prices. I hope we do not see much of those prices.
Activity: 256
Merit: 36

I think the worst case scenario for bitcoin is that the price of it drops to zero because there are so many worker here that feel nervous and decided to quit working here because they thought that it will be gone.
Activity: 30
Merit: 37

Yes, I think if that happens, it will be the worst scenario for bitcoin. and if that happens, then those who always declare a bubble about bitcoin will applaud.
Activity: 266

Since we all know that bitcoin falls to its price nowadays in $6000 dollars each but aside from that we will look at the other side it also increases past years it reachest a million dollar so that we cannot say that its price was falling and falling maybe it has the possibility to increases again but when its turn into $1000 it was the worst price at all it causes brokedown of all but i believed that it wont happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
This is not a case scenario or anything. But because of the increasing number of types of coins. Try to remember last year, prices rose near the end of 2017. I think it's impossible if Bitcoin drops to $ 1000 in 2018. I think there will be an increase of $ 20,000.
Activity: 268
Most probably worst case scenario for HODLers since trust in bitcoin will be far less as an investment. But for the utilization of bitcoin, it's a sign of normalizing the price range and possibly showing bitcoins potential as a payment system.
Activity: 140
In my opinion, the worst case scenario is a stable decrease in the value of the coin. At the same time, everyone will start to withdraw and the price will fall even faster. This can be avoided by what institutional investments are needed and bitcoin is done as the main means of payment for goods and services.
Activity: 376
maybe it could be a scenario that involves a lot of hands, but we are also in that scenario, so we also have to have a strategy so we don't lose.
Activity: 76
the main threat to bitcoin, like any kriptvalut is state regulation. I do not think that up to 1000 bitcoins will be carried, operators will not be allowed.
Activity: 210
It seems to me that the price of bitcoin is several times lowered to this mark for its existence, and it will still take off as it is indispensable.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

I can't predict fast as you assume, the fact that bitcoin still has a large value. and in the process of growth to stabilize it will take a long time, we have already discussed. so what you say is far from possible.
Activity: 176
For me,the worst scenario in bitcoin is when you set in buylong but reverse happened until i trap and can't move.
My head is sometimes aching to think what to do.And the market continue to drop and lossing a lot of money.
I learned that you need to really need to disciplined yourself in trading and be attentive to the movement of the market.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
It will be very bad for Bitcoin, I think a lot of investors will lose interest in crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109

It now seems more and more likely that this is actually the scenario we will see
Activity: 62
Merit: 3
The worst case scenario if Satoshi wakes up and decides to sell his one million bitcoins for fiat.  All fait would be lost in btc and it would crash back to the hundred dollar level.
Activity: 53
Of course if the prise fall and come down below 1k then obviously it will be the worth case scenario for bitcoin because no one will expect this form bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: