Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best investment strategy? - page 26. (Read 191445 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 03:24:09 AM
The best investment strategy is to make a research first before you do your investment. it simply to avoid scam. In investing in bitcoin, just make some monitoring of its value. If you invest in bitcoin it has a big value it has a tendency to lose some money. wait until its value low.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 23, 2017, 01:59:58 AM
The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
seriously,i do not have any strategy to invest here.i am just joining in a campaign only like signarure campaign where i can earn.yeah, we need a strategy to have a good and successful investment.i think buying bitcoin when the price is low is a strategy because when you buy btc then hold it for a long term to wait the price of bitcoin when increase it and look always the price of bitcoin to knoq when you sell it. But it is depends on us how to make a plan or to make a strategy to invest.for mw,maybe lets just read more about bitcoin an d in forum especially to the higher rank lets read their post to expand our knowledge for our best.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 12:19:30 AM
The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
Investment strategy is buy low and sell it high and the best strategy is the wolrd PATIENCE because of you have a long patience k think you money will become huge becauce you didnt panic everytime the value of bitcoin flactating.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 12:15:33 AM

Havent done investing actually but i am thinking and planning to buy when prices are low, hold it for a while then sell it if prices go up. Repeat the process again and again. As long as cash is flowing in whether it may be minimal or not it is fine with me.
Activity: 52
December 21, 2017, 11:54:50 PM
There are algorithms that can help you as some movements are predictable based on other traders behaviors
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 21, 2017, 11:54:15 PM
Hold Bitcoin for many years in offline encrypted wallet (with multiple backups in cloud).
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
December 21, 2017, 11:48:58 PM
I haven't decided it yet, but I am planning to just hold for a while till the price is up and then invest  it. Although we all know that there's no assurance that it would stay that high it's not stable but whatever that is, at least I save some and invest some.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 11:53:23 PM
My best investment strategy is investing my money when bitcoin exchange rate is its highest value. It is the best time to have good return. We all see how fast changing its value in the present market. Bitcoin is dominating so we better invesy bigger amount of money in it to have bigger return. It is something we looked forward to be the best crypto currency. It has been helping a lot of people earn bigger compared to having a regular job. This is actually the besy investment strategy. Using bitcoin we could be the very strategic earners. Who would not want to choose bitcoin? It ia very amazing since we could be richer once we have put so much effort and perseverance to bitcoin. We are blessed having it in our lives.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 20, 2017, 11:52:56 PM
as far as planning strategy is concern I think I would hold first my bitcoin until such time that I would see that I can now trade it for me its better to wait and make it progress rather than trade it ahead and regret it later because there is a potential to make it to the market once the value gets high.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 20, 2017, 11:01:34 PM
I do not think it's a good way to just keep Bitcoin, because if you've earned Bitcoin holders from the past. For this reason, we must find an assessment method based on our abilities. If we do not find it, it will make more sense to specialize in a field.
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
December 20, 2017, 10:51:33 PM
My best investment strategy is to diversify.
I see investing in crypto as a game, I already wrote off my initial investment, I don't care if I lose that money it is the risk I have taken. The hardest part is not letting your emotions get to you. This is still something I need to perfect over time.
Activity: 354
December 20, 2017, 10:31:10 PM
I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.
Actually i do not have enough knowledge about investinng because i only do joining in a signature campaign to earn here in the forum by simply posting a constructive posts and reaching that posts to the limit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 20, 2017, 04:21:03 PM
Too many people in crypto and in other markets don't put the time into understanding the value offered by the asset they invest in. They just blindly follow the heard and hope for the best.
If you don't understand something, don't put your money in it. Cryptos are highly profitable right now, but only if you know what you are doing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 30
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 20, 2017, 04:19:08 PM
Don't follow the crowd.
Investing is a simple game, but takes a lot of time and effort. So many of the worlds best investors say this again and again yet people just don't listen...

You have to understand what you are putting your money into, and you have to fully understand the value the asset holds and its future potential.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 20, 2017, 04:15:37 PM
I think that is necessary in every investment to diversify.
Risky investments combined with safe ones, from different fields.
I think the trick for an investor is to weigh the chances against the risks, that is very important.
And according to that your investment as a whole should be positioned.

Yes. Diversifying in every investment is key towards becoming successful in your financial life. By doing this, you'll be able to minimize the risks of losing your capital, as you'll depend on various assets, instead of a single one. This is essential especially in cryptocurrencies due to their extremely volatile nature.

Because if you depend on investing in a single cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, your investments would pose a major risk towards preserving your capital, than doing so with many cryptocurrencies on the market.

Therefore, diversifying is one of the best strategies that you could follow to help make successful investments. While there are other strategies that also work such as buying low and selling high, you should take your due diligence to try out one that works best for you. If you do this, then you'll be on your way towards financial freedom. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
December 19, 2017, 05:04:10 PM
I have some savings in big coins and some of income i just invest in thrash and risk some dollars to just see if this coin pump, if it does i have more savings by doing that, and i repeat that!
Activity: 28
December 19, 2017, 04:21:50 PM
I think the strategy of most people today is just holding BTC and buying more due to the raise in its price. It has been quite a rush of the price. Not many people have time to be 24/7 in the marketplace to trade cryptos. For that you need time and knowledge
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
December 19, 2017, 02:16:04 PM
While being in the Crypto world the last few years, what would have been the absolute most profitable strategy for me is to hold. Hold, hold, hold.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 01:39:35 PM
I think that you need carefully study project in which you will want to invest your money, they should have their website at least, also good reviews in Internet, and also need invest at the beginning when project has only started for getting maximum profit. I usually invest in projects almost from first day and maximum profit I get sometimes in couple of months and sometimes happens that i get profit in a few years, because always need wait for maximum profit. If you want invest in cryptocurrency, you need to do this from beginning, because after course will increase and profit will be much less.
Pages:
Jump to: