Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best investment strategy? - page 28. (Read 191445 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
December 09, 2017, 10:41:29 AM
I think the best investment strategy is to wait and not to rush when selling, we all know that today bitcoin prices have reached more than $ 15k even previously had reached $ 17k, I'm sure all users are tempted to sell bitcoin owned.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
December 09, 2017, 10:38:50 AM
The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
The best investment that we can do is to buy altcoins if the price is low and sell it if the price is high. Trading can make us rich person someday but inorder to become successful is we should always work hard and exert effort.
Well, buy low and sell high, this is a strategy that almost all of us use because it's really quite simple, we just need to buy when the price of altcoin drops sharply and waiting for the price of altcoin pumping, profits will come to us, especially if we apply this strategy with bitcoin, I can say is very safe. However, want to achieve the highest efficiency with this strategy, investors and traders need a lot of experience and skills to analyze the market, need infinite patience to deal with the boredom in the wait, investing and earning money is never easy, we should remember that
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 09, 2017, 09:45:03 AM
The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

My best investment strategies is to buy when the value are low then sell if the value was high. I do not know if that is an investment but it is more than a buy and sell process. So just do that especially on bitcoins you can get an Instant money because the value of the bitcoins today are a roller coaster they drops this week and pumps nect week so do not be fooled when you see some falling in the market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
December 09, 2017, 09:30:59 AM
Do not invest something that you don't know. Before you invest for example in alt coins, you have to read their whitepaper or make some research about it. Invest only in coins that you believe will contribute or will make a big difference in today's problems

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 09:27:46 AM
my strategy to profit from bitcoin is to buy coins at low prices and sell them when prices go up
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 08:26:55 AM
For me, if I have extra money then I buy bitcoin and then half of it I would add to my trading capital and another half I would hold in my wallet. I would continue doing this until such time when I reach my target trading capital amount and then that would be the time I would take profit. Whenever I have profit in my trading also then I would just roll over as an additional capital so that I will reach my target capital faster. This is how I earn and accumulate my bitcoin for now

For me. I think the best and the easiest investment strategy for now is buying bitcoin and hold all your bitcoin until the halving come. Because the bitcoin's price is really increase so high right now. I would also continue doing this until such time when I reach my target trading capital amount and then that would be the time I would take profit. I want to trading if i have a exact capital, for now i will still hold bitcoin to rich the highest value.
Activity: 305
December 09, 2017, 08:22:20 AM
i don't have any strategy yet. i just buy some altcoin ICO on icoreview.site and sale it's after growing.
it's so simple i think and not called a strategy.
Activity: 460
December 09, 2017, 08:20:31 AM
The best investment strategy is doing due diligence in having quality research on ICOs. If one is able to invest in the right ICOs then one can definitely make good profits. This will take time too and investing time doing quality campaigns to earn money for your ICO investment. A lot of the ICOs are out there at the moment, so, here is part of where the work cones into play. Also, do note that Tue right timing is key to making the right investment decision.

The best way to invest is joining a campaign and doing a good posting and you can get a bitcoin you hold it in longterm or few years and waiting a good high value for trading it to money and then if you can sell your bitcoin you wait again in a low value and trade it again to bitcoin so that you can re-invest and waiting again to high value that is my strategy if i got a bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
December 09, 2017, 07:11:15 AM
The best investment strategy is doing due diligence in having quality research on ICOs. If one is able to invest in the right ICOs then one can definitely make good profits. This will take time too and investing time doing quality campaigns to earn money for your ICO investment. A lot of the ICOs are out there at the moment, so, here is part of where the work cones into play. Also, do note that Tue right timing is key to making the right investment decision.
Activity: 481
December 09, 2017, 07:01:13 AM

The best investment that we can do is to buy altcoins if the price is low and sell it if the price is high. Trading can make us rich person someday but inorder to become successful is we should always work hard and exert effort.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 09, 2017, 06:59:17 AM

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
I would rather choose invetsing to Bitcoin than gold because investment in Bitcoin is way profitable because it has a higher rate of increase on its market value that gives huge income for its investors. Buying whenever its price is falling and selling when its value is rising is definitely a wise way of taking advantage of its volatility as a strategy to earn huge income.
Activity: 329
December 09, 2017, 02:39:39 AM

the investment strategy I have and I use is I plant a number of assets I have in altcoin whose price is still cheap but with amazing developers such as XRP, NXT, XLM and so forth, they are still cheap price and the developers of them work really - really and very competitive.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 09, 2017, 02:34:39 AM
The best investment strategy is to buy $ 1 and sell $ 16,000, this happened in 2010 ago, but this is not possible we get, bitcoin price is not possible to drop $ 1, maybe one day the price will reach $ 100,000 or more, so if we now buy with the price $ 16,000 then in 3 years the price will reach $ 160,000.
That is a useless strategy because you will not be able to buy bitcoin at the price again ($1), bitcoin will just continue to go up in the future and your buying price will not happen because the price is already uptrend. The best thing to do right now is to buy bitcoin regularly to balance your risk and also the consistency to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 532
December 08, 2017, 10:01:58 PM
My best investment strategy is to buy bitcoin right now and keep it for a very long time. I think it's a good strategy for investing. If short-term investments certainly will not provide much profit.

As the same as what you did buying bitcoin right now. I buy because its worth is high and become to high in the future. The only way to invest as long as you have extra money from what you have like from the money from your parents sincr now i'm  just as student. I grabbed this opportunity because someday on the right time I can have many money to Help my family.
Activity: 126
December 08, 2017, 09:52:30 PM
For me, if I have extra money then I buy bitcoin and then half of it I would add to my trading capital and another half I would hold in my wallet. I would continue doing this until such time when I reach my target trading capital amount and then that would be the time I would take profit. Whenever I have profit in my trading also then I would just roll over as an additional capital so that I will reach my target capital faster. This is how I earn and accumulate my bitcoin for now
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
December 08, 2017, 09:04:40 PM
The best investment strategy is to buy $ 1 and sell $ 16,000, this happened in 2010 ago, but this is not possible we get, bitcoin price is not possible to drop $ 1, maybe one day the price will reach $ 100,000 or more, so if we now buy with the price $ 16,000 then in 3 years the price will reach $ 160,000.
Activity: 136
December 08, 2017, 06:21:05 PM
IMHO, no one will share the actual ways of trading. True to say, there is no confirm or obvious rule of trading. Stock market is risky and volatile. BTC is the most volatile asset, IMHO. So it is impossible to predict. There are hundreds of markers, factors and those influences the market. It is not guaranteed that a single factor will have impact on market, each day. And same strategy will not work for everyone.
Activity: 434
December 05, 2017, 05:58:39 PM
In my opinion that will be depending on your time management. I work on bounty campaigns and still manage to work on the corporate world. I also do trading in weekends so i can earn more profit.
Activity: 360
December 05, 2017, 05:13:35 PM
just invest in bitcoin and then longer you wait then more you earn
Activity: 89
December 05, 2017, 05:00:57 PM
For someone really very patient, the right investment would be to own a lot of shitcoin, and wait for one of them to explode!
Pages:
Jump to: