Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best investment strategy? - page 29. (Read 191445 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 04:54:30 PM
Bitcoin investment its still the best for me is to keep my earnings save in the safe place after that i start my own business online either gambling site or its just a simple blog site that can monitize to earn..
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 04:44:38 PM
I think a good strategy would be to put a certain percentage of your salary ($ 100 / month for example) every month, a good investment in sum.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 04:26:33 PM
The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

Good strategy. Mine is simple. Diversifying investments.

All investments comes with respective risks. And those risk may be different to each investnment. Either way, you can manage and minimize those risks by simply diversifying your investments. For example, instead of Bitcoin alone you can invest into other cryprocurrencies. Or instead of cryptocurrency alone, you can invest maybe on stock or real estates as well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
December 05, 2017, 03:58:53 PM
For me, I just buy and hold in a long term. I have a goal in bitcoin price, when bitcoin reach my goal I will sell it. When I entered bitcoin I didn't think any strategy, just try my luck here.
Activity: 146
December 05, 2017, 03:04:15 PM
My best investment strategy is to buy bitcoin right now and keep it for a very long time. I think it's a good strategy for investing. If short-term investments certainly will not provide much profit.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
December 05, 2017, 02:56:06 PM
The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
Since am not a long term investor , investing in gold and commodities will just be like a waisting of time and money where there are Bitcoin and altcoins for me to invest my money. Op, investments in Bitcoin and other good altcoins are the best options at the moment when you want to invest your and expect good return on your investment.
Activity: 62
December 05, 2017, 02:49:49 PM
Investing 50% of the money I manage, in coins with future. as simple as it .
Activity: 6
December 05, 2017, 02:48:31 PM
Modified Buy and HODL:

Basically keep a long position all the time, except when a correction begins, then I sell, hoping to rebuy at a lower price.
Usually corrections are at least three waves: down sharply, back up a bit, then down sharply again.
I try to buy when the third wave (second down wave) seems to have stopped or starts bouncing back up.
Activity: 215
December 05, 2017, 02:40:40 PM
The best strategy would be not to have one.

How could you say that having nothing is the best strategy? Remember, in everything you do there's always a consequence and that is positive or negative, you will have a positive outcome if you work on it. Just like Bitcoin, if your going to invest in Bitcoin you need to work hard, willing to take risk and study each coins first before buying. Cause sometimes their are some coins that is so slow to move it's volume and price. So it is much better if you do daily monitoring from time to time.
Just ignore him. He is an idiot for sure. He do not want to become rich. ONly investing can make us rich. If we work for entire life, we can never have a good life and money to spend. Investing is for smart people. The more we invest, the more money we will have
Activity: 24
December 05, 2017, 12:41:57 PM
Diversify your portfolio and weight it by market cap.  Rather than worrying about the change in each cryptocurreny to their market cap, use the market cap segments.    Large caps cryptos should be the majority of your portfolio and the percent of mid, small and micro should be retaliative to their segment size as well.  This will help with volatility and adoption, while give you exposure to mature assets as well as riskier assets with higher growth potential.
Activity: 151
December 05, 2017, 12:00:48 PM
In investing bitcoin, i usually monitor daily the trend of bitcoin graphical performance, i buy when the price falls down and im pretty sure in just a short span of time, it will bounce back. So im doing buy at low price then sell at high price:)

I do the same thing, for my bitcoin trades, I watch the price charts and price analysis very well. I don't miss any single technical analysis about bitcoin.

This is very vital for bitcoin traders genarally, not only for me.
Activity: 84
December 05, 2017, 11:59:17 AM
My best investing strategy is to distribute my money to many altcoins that has potential. This secure my money to increase it profit through time and aso I could do trading if I have the time.
Activity: 196
December 05, 2017, 11:19:37 AM
In investing bitcoin, i usually monitor daily the trend of bitcoin graphical performance, i buy when the price falls down and im pretty sure in just a short span of time, it will bounce back. So im doing buy at low price then sell at high price:)
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
December 05, 2017, 11:14:20 AM
The best strategy would be not to have one.

How could you say that having nothing is the best strategy? Remember, in everything you do there's always a consequence and that is positive or negative, you will have a positive outcome if you work on it. Just like Bitcoin, if your going to invest in Bitcoin you need to work hard, willing to take risk and study each coins first before buying. Cause sometimes their are some coins that is so slow to move it's volume and price. So it is much better if you do daily monitoring from time to time.
Activity: 59
December 04, 2017, 02:21:54 AM
One advise, having your money doubled in an altcoin investment is already good enough and so sell your coins right away. Do not be greedy. Trading is just like gambling, the more greedy you are, the more risk that you are taking, and the more chances of you losing in the long run. Another advise is to put some of your altcoins in the exchanger site but not all of them. This is just so that you can take action right away if there comes a pump. Sometimes the transaction time is too much that once you have received the coin in the exchange, it's already too late and the pump is already over.
Activity: 21
December 03, 2017, 01:14:17 AM
Strategies for investing in Bitcoin will help you prepare for the future. Bitcoin has the confidence of some investors that it will increase in value.
Activity: 360
December 02, 2017, 01:55:04 AM
I guess for me the best investment strategy would always be do not invest all in just one. You have to carefully plan everything and spread out the investment. The ideal number of division in an invest would be 2 to 3 that way when one of them lose, you’ll still have a chance to wob the other one.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
December 01, 2017, 11:35:03 PM
I will be investing into shares or bitcoin because i want result in days not in few month. So investing there i earn the chances of occurring loss is less because by seeing the trend you can judge whether to invest or not.
Activity: 196
December 01, 2017, 07:44:29 PM
The best investment strategy is to buy for the cheapest price and sell for the highest one. But it is also the hardest part in the whole process. In the crypto is much easier cause here is always boom and everything is always growing. But in the common exchange it is much harder.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 06:18:39 PM
The best investment strategy for crypto is BUY AND HODL.

You cannot beat the market. Sorry, it is true. You can't just time the market and get free money. Everyone else is trying to do that same thing and guess what? Most people end up losing money, just like in real life also.
Pages:
Jump to: