Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best investment strategy? - page 3. (Read 191445 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
The best strategy to invest is you need to pick the real coins but it will happens if you will follow this steps. firstly you need to an actual research and observe properly if you see that this coins has a big potencial then do invest and hold it until the price will go up high. So this is my strategy in doing investment and if you do this i swear that it is good and worth it.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
I doubt anyone here were expecting another drop at bitcoin since it loose some from the first week and went into 850 dollars, i never thinked it would return anything lower then 800 dollars, soo nowadays there isnt a best way to do or trade with bitcoin, there is always risks associated to those. Altcoins sounds more trusted way to invest and protect your capital at the moment.
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
what I'm doing right now is dividing investments into various forms of coins. I do not just focus on a single coin. I have some bitcoin and altcoin. I trade in all conditions, whether the price is in good trend or not, provided I still get a profit. and the results I can use for investment property, land, gold and others.
Activity: 134
I think everyone has the same idea on how the 'investment' strategy, its simply buy low and resell it at a higher price, duh. Though you need capital first, a good amount of capital actually, probably around 5k euros to begin with.
Activity: 252
Investment portfolio is a combination of several investments with certain portions. Building an investment portfolio is a crucial step in investing. Simply put, the goal of an investment portfolio is to diversify investment risks and gain maximum profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
i think the best way for investing is in our decision and option so if you have a trust and patient in your life you can win in your investments no need a strategy my friend just believe in your self.
Activity: 83
Investment what i doing is multiple investment to lessen the risk of my money, and also i have savings for back up of my investment since savings is one form of investment.

Yes but if it is saving just by yourself and not putting it in bitcoin will be a little slower. Banks also are slower so I would really suggest that it is in bitcoin currency. In case the price goes up you will be taken by the wave.

I think, some of us here misunderstanding about investment and savings.
Investment = the accumulation of a form of assets with an expectation of profit in the future
Savings =  put aside of our income/allowance with the amount depending on our level, and at any time can be taken in an emergency.
So, if I buy gold or some kind of it from my earnings in bitcoin, should I said it as investment? I prefer it as savings
if I put my bitcoin on gambling sites or else and makes profits every weeks in return, I thought it as investment
But, if I just savings my bitcoin and wait for several months, should I consider it as investment? Just like if you savings big amount of money in Banks for several months and get more money in return.
Investment and savings have similar meanings but different in purpose, The different between both of it are how big the results obtained and you can't just withdraw your investment (instantly) as you can do with your savings.

In my opinion there is no strategy in investment. I just try my luck
Activity: 224
My best investment strategy is to buy the currency, the price is normal or break, like yesterday, I bought many BTC, the price has gone up today, you can sell to make money, I think this period of time, recently trading is one of the best.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
The only strategy that i have is to make some research about the project and what's the purpose of it and the future of it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
I'm going to disagree with all those who say the best strategy is not to have one because although bitcoin is hazardous. It is not completely hazardous it is hard to predict like any currency because it is related to many variables but some are more important than others that's why by studying those you would be able to make some really good predictions.
Not having any investment is certainly more dangerous, all the money will run out to meet the daily needs, and I think investing is certainly a risk but this should never prevent us from investing. bitcoin investment is the right choice because it can make money grow quickly.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
The best strategy certainly takes courage and looks different from the others, when market red sells so many people lose money and never get a profit, but for those who dive then when market red is a chance to buy, as it happens now when the price of bitcoin cheap then this is the strategy to buy.
Activity: 224
In my opinion invest money in SIP .So in this way one will minimize own risk  .So when you choose to invest in any coin , put your money in stages and dont pour your whole money once.So by this way u can average your coin value.
Activity: 322
I'm going to disagree with all those who say the best strategy is not to have one because although bitcoin is hazardous. It is not completely hazardous it is hard to predict like any currency because it is related to many variables but some are more important than others that's why by studying those you would be able to make some really good predictions.
Activity: 38
i Bought BTC. Sell or Hold now? Please?
Activity: 845
My best strategy is to buy when market red, maybe a lot of people feel panicked when getting a cheap price and choose to sell or cut loss, but this is a good chance because I can get a coin with a cheap price.
Activity: 55
Investing is making a profit. Of the advantages are only a few and even a lot. My best way is to set aside some of the money I need to keep. And the rest I invest. Because investment can be a loss and can also be profitable. The buying principle is cheap and we sell it in expensive times.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
The best strategy in investing is to buy cheap and hold for a long time, we must always be assured that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so if we hold for a long time then it is profitable and be the best strategy if we invest in crypto.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
My strategy is usually I prefer a coin that is already potential. and besides that I also look for new token to be able to invest. token platforms ethereum potential is quite large
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
I usually do not have a clear investment strategy, but I always hold about 60% of the, and 40% of the trade. Bitcoin prices have fallen dramatically, but I believe in the future it will bring me wealth.

My best stratrgy investment is to hold, holding cryptocurrencies is best and wise strategy as of now, simply because right now bitcoin is now dipping deeply and need to recover, so you must hold your crypto coins and wait for the perfect time, if it will rise again then sell to earn profit, on the other hand trading is one of the risking strategy, though the profit is faster than holding but not all the time you earn profit.
Activity: 532
I usually do not have a clear investment strategy, but I always hold about 60% of the, and 40% of the trade. Bitcoin prices have fallen dramatically, but I believe in the future it will bring me wealth.
Pages:
Jump to: