Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best investment strategy? - page 7. (Read 191445 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I am not from people who looking for an opportunity to invest somewhere. I am just working on result and using the same scheme all the time and it's work.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
I'm just looking for the best investment to save and earn a profit. Once I get a good place for investment I seek to know whether the place was very profitable or not. I have also invested some of my money into altcoins, and it was excellent benefits.
and so you made a choice? To date, the project is very much and new ones are born. Coins are growing every day, but making a choice among all and finding promising is very difficult .
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
my strategy is when the price is down I buy and wait until the price I invest gives a considerable profit and I would prefer to multiply altcoin as an investment
My investment strategy is to save many money by joining a lot bounty campaign for my twitter acc, and when all the campaign i joined is became successful i know to myself that i we will have many money so i can totally invest on the coins i want, just like i will invest on the ethereum when the price of it is we will dump very high.

That strategy is so common and is very applicable as well, buy low and sell high, and we should have to because if it's not you'll lose. Better to hold it for long term and sell it when the right time comes.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
my strategy is when the price is down I buy and wait until the price I invest gives a considerable profit and I would prefer to multiply altcoin as an investment
My investment strategy is to save many money by joining a lot bounty campaign for my twitter acc, and when all the campaign i joined is became successful i know to myself that i we will have many money so i can totally invest on the coins i want, just like i will invest on the ethereum when the price of it is we will dump very high.
Activity: 135
If you can dream it, you can do it invest in the world big cryptocurrency mining. Gmn treaders is the key. Easy money. Be your own boss. work from home. Thats my strategy..
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
My strategy is spending my money in different coins so that if one my chosen project won't succeed atleast I have still other coins left to wait for profit and ofcourse if you'll be buying a certain coin then don't sell it in low prices sell it at your desired price that you think you'll gain a lot from it but cpypto market is unstable so we should expect the unexpected unpleasant situation may occur.
Activity: 490
there is no an exact strategy for me. it depends on markets behaveour. sometimes i make daily tradesi sometimes i invest for long term. nowadays i am trying to collect some from icos as well. because market is bearish only way to earn money is buying very cheap.
It seems to me that I am the voice of a vegetable perspective that always lends itself to the damage and risk, because every day the market has controlled, you can more profit from the difference in price than to buy and just wait for something in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
For me the best investment strategy is a long-term investment. In other words, hodling is my favorite strategy.
I try not to be influenced by any FOMO or FUD. And setting goals is also very important.

Same. I've learned many things the hard way, especially when investing into cryptocurrencies. They always experience volatility, FUD, and other negative situations. But, those who're wise would invest into them as soon as they decline in value as they could bounce back in price within a short time frame. This usually happens with Bitcoin, so it's best to take advantage of the situation to multiply our investments.

Nevertheless, while there's no perfect investment strategy for this, you could devise your own strategies depending on how the markets react each day. Sometimes, it's best to try different strategies that will allow you to multiply your capital in the least time possible. By following the advice from the experts, you'll be able to achieve success with your investments in no time. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
there is no an exact strategy for me. it depends on markets behaveour. sometimes i make daily tradesi sometimes i invest for long term. nowadays i am trying to collect some from icos as well. because market is bearish only way to earn money is buying very cheap.
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Well my best investment strategy is like if i am investing in a risky investment. big gain but also big chance to loose money i will be more likely take care of my money. i will invest one time and if it payback then enough.
Merit: 117

Gambling has the faster to earn money you can receive per/month You can win one bitcoin or more than you maybe you lose one bitcoin or more than that depending on your luck day, tactic, but remember gambling your coins you make your way to getting from nothing. If you want this kind of strategy, you should have a limitation in order to control you self. Once you lose in gambling is enough no more second chance.
Activity: 378
From my experience, my strategy is to wait for the price to go down. sounds like an ordinary strategy, but like that I get my benefits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
The best to save or invest your currency in bitcoin because we are trusting in bitcoin that the value will rise but the main problem we don’t know when the price reaches the moon again. Nobody can predict it. You can do the trading your essential patience because sometimes it will take a couple of days before the price of the altcoin or you choose coins will pump the price.
Activity: 210
What's best for me might not be the best for somebody else. We are all unique individuals and we live different lives which affect how we manage our money. Some live on their own with no dependents so they can easily have funds for investments. Compare that to someone who has a lot depending on him and he doesn't have a lot of money left to invest. I am fortunate enough to have a stable job, although not as high paying as I would hope, but I am able to set aside a portion of what I earn to invest in various financial instruments.
Activity: 504
The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

For me, the best investment strategy would always be to divide all my money and invest it to different kinds of profitable cpins. I believe in this method because it increases the probability of success and earning more. I just have to be more keen on the coins that I’ll choose.
Activity: 798
The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

acctualy my strategy just to hold on my coin/token because I dont understand about technical analysis or trading skill. I am just pick on 100 market cap and hold it for long term

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
actually there are many options to invest. for example property, deposits, and gold. In whatever form of investment, we must have the right strategy. for example, identify and learn first, if you already recognize and study it, look for it by comparing the price so that we can get it cheap and sell it when the price is high.

Every kinds of investment have their own strategies to follow so that the chance of getting success is increasing. If you want to invest here in cryptocurrency market you need to know first the basic of it and you must need knowledge in order to try sites that offering investment, also you must know the history of that site and if it's good to be true then maybe it's a scam site. If you step into investment sites then you are ready to face the consequences.
Activity: 308

I believe no one have best strategy in investment only you have a plan what you can do with your money and where you wanna invest it and nothing else. Spcially if we are talking about the bitcoins and its investment, so i don't think that any strategy will work, because bitcoin is already crpto currency and its price not be stable so we never no what happen in future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
For me their aint no best investment strategy guide since it depends on you if it will work or not because some strategies works good on others but on you it does not work well. One of the investment strategy I use is investing in altcoin trading but before buying I  read up news about the certain altcoin I want to buy and determine if it is profitable or not.
Activity: 151

actually there are many options to invest. for example property, deposits, and gold. In whatever form of investment, we must have the right strategy. for example, identify and learn first, if you already recognize and study it, look for it by comparing the price so that we can get it cheap and sell it when the price is high.
Pages:
Jump to: