Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best investment strategy? - page 8. (Read 191445 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 100
The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
I think that the best strategy that we can do is to buy profitable altcoins and also bitcoins if the cryptocurrency market is crashing. We can generate big amount of money if we will buy altcoins when the cryptocurrency market goes down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
My investment strategy will be splitting my investment into 3 to 4 parts and the maximum investment will be put in Bitcoin.

For example:

Bitcoin - 50%
Ethereum - 25%
Litecoin - 15%
Ripple - 10%

If one goes down also the other one will be profitable.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I'm young so I go 50 50 with stocks and crytpo. Excluding pension and 401k monthly reductions from my paycheck. Risky but well worth it. Will only know down the road if it's good or bad.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
my strategy is when the price is down I buy and wait until the price I invest gives a considerable profit and I would prefer to multiply altcoin as an investment
You right, that is will be best way to take altcoins as invest pleace. due altcoin have potential to move 2x or more so that is are big opportunities. that is why at least we should spend our money for take a profits.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
I invested big amount of money in altcoins, before I do the investment; I make sure first that the altcoin is profitable for me to gain profit. There are now many shitcoins in the cryptocurrency world so we should be always careful when we are doing investment.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
my strategy is when the price is down I buy and wait until the price I invest gives a considerable profit and I would prefer to multiply altcoin as an investment
Activity: 142
i invest when the price is dump and i researching for the project beacause some of the project when the price is low it will become permanent so when you investing know the project if it is good
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Researching the market and knowledge about trading is enough to invest without worrying about anything. I always check the whitepaper of project and try to understand it in simple language. There is tons of investment based books,sites,advertisements but it is almost impossible to find the way which works differently for each individual.
Activity: 73
Research Research Research Research. Select the projects you like with strong noticeable fundamentals.
Cost average in up and cost average in down. This way you never pay over the odds for your crypto of choice by the end of the year
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
To invest I will choose to buy gold, the house, the ground, etc. because of the gold having a stable and in love all people, the house is definitely will be a lot of people seeking and the day will be more expensive so also with the ground that will continue to have the price up and to be patient to wait then in the fathoms we will get huge profits
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
%25 Bitcoins
%25 Ethereum
%25 Ripple
%25 Altcoins (UTK, LEND, POA, YGGDRASH, ICOs etc..)

Much of my investment is in Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum.
Activity: 392
I already change my strategy when it come in investing, because i want to work my money for me and im making sure that i can make profit every week or maybe month.  Wink
My best investment strategy is i we will save a lot of money on my wallet and when i see that the price of bitcoin is we will dump or decreases it's value to $7000 i we will buy a lot of bitcoin and i we will hold it until the value of it is we will be $20k and then im gonna sell it.
Activity: 252
Özellikle düşüş trendi için en iyi stratejinin paranın yüzde 50 si ile bitcoinde kalmak olduğunu düşünüyorum.The remaining 30 percent should stay in USD.Invest in the lower coins with the remaining money.I think that's the best strategy.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
my investment strategy is buy more stock have diffident type of business buy more off bitcoin when the price is low so i can make more money when the price goes up which we know the price will keep on going high i think that will better for so invest more real estate
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
I already change my strategy when it come in investing, because i want to work my money for me and im making sure that i can make profit every week or maybe month.  Wink
Activity: 322
I use the exchange strategy to benefit from bitcoin for example every bitcoin price in each exchange is different and I utilize it by buying coin at the cheapest exchange then selling at the highest Exchange.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Buy during dip or red market days and Sell during rush or green market days.

Though it may seem like a simple buy and hold strategy I think a lot of investors tend to get impatient when try buy and hold strategy because of doing it at the wrong time and at the wrong market state. It would discourage you and sometimes makes you impatient seeing your investment profits goes down during crashes which certainly happens when you buy and hold during peak seasons. To prevent this we must learn when to buy and sell at the right moment which I believe would be during these times.
Activity: 98
Trying to trade arbitration with some good questions about some of the strongest exchanges,
I know this sounds obvious, but buy it any time bitcoin takes the price reduction, Wait to sell it when the price goes up,
I think it can be used in 1000 ways so everyone does it,
So far the strategy has good luck, but not something that can give you more income invested, but the situation is changing very quickly,
Activity: 350
I think i would like to invest in the crypto in that time when you fully understand the bitcoin currency and the other currencies like altcoin so that will be the good time to invest your money and effort for the future so i have to suggest it to the users that the first thing is to set mind for the investment because if you invest your money you have to be patience in this market and be wise for the future and those who have capital they should be active for the crypto market and and be prepared for the currencies trading it is a useful way to enhance your money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
The best investment strategy of course is to buy cheap, then sell expensive, but we will ask whether it is now a cheap price? if we compare with the price 3 months ago then this time is a cheap price and I think we immediately buy to get a big profit someday.
Pages:
Jump to: