Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your best investment strategy? - page 6. (Read 191445 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 553
In my opinion that will be depending on your time management. I work on bounty campaigns and still manage to work on the corporate world. I also do trading in weekends so i can earn more profit.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
My investment strategy is that you must be the first investor so that you are the first to claim the payment. My best investment strategy is to buy when the price is not high and sell when the price is high because that's how you will benefit, Especially now because the BTC price has dropped. After returning to the $ 600 mark, then I will make a good profit based on the amount I initially invested. I invest a little money every day to BTC, and then sell it when the price goes up to make a profit.
Activity: 112
Long/Short Equity...In this type of strategy, an investor maintains long and short positions in equity and equity derivative securities. You purchase the currencies/coins that you feel are undervalued and sell those which are overvalued. Wide varieties of techniques are employed to arrive at an investment decision. It includes both quantitative and fundamental techniques. Such a strategy can be broadly diversified or narrowly focused on specific sectors. It can range broadly in terms of exposure, leverage, holding period, concentrations of market capitalization and valuations. Performance analysis have shown that these kind of investment strategies outperform most other strategies over the long run. Wink
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
For me the best investment strategy is to hold and invest bitcoin for a long period of time. Another strategy for me is to invest not only in crypto but the profit i gained from crypto i invest it on real estate because it will last for a long time and real estate also increase it's value as time goes by.

Nice investment strategy, mate. Taking the profit earned from crypto into real estate, is a viable long-term solution towards achieving financial success. You can also combine investments from Gold and crypto to real estate or vice-versa. As long as you're able to multiply your investments, then nothing should go wrong. Personally, I've chosen to invest into Bitcoin and Ethereum mostly, while a very minimum percentage of my investments are in other altcoins. Then, another part of my earnings, I invest it into Gold and Certificates of Deposit to ensure my financial stability for years to come.

Of course, earnings here are not guaranteed but if you diversify your investments, you'll be able to reduce the risks to a minimum. Despite this, is often best to follow the simple strategy of buy low and sell high. Just sharing my thoughts Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
In my opinion the best strategy investment is to first you're btc or etherium still hold for the other months or years and be patients because You will endure for your will there is a saying that we are waiting for it to succeed in life.
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
     For me the best investment strategy is to hold and invest bitcoin for a long period of time. Another strategy for me is to invest not only in crypto but the profit i gained from crypto i invest it on real estate because it will last for a long time and real estate also increase it's value as time goes by.
Activity: 85
for me the best strategy is trusting your instinct and keep on reading. Information is widely available and all you have to do is access that information to back up your judgement in putting your investment. Investment is like a puzzle, the success depends on putting the right piece on the right place to see the picture.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I think that's basic man, every investor should do that before putting their money at risk, the best investing strategy is find a good site that would give you a good return of profit, I recommend investing in gambling sites as they are profitable especially with bitcoins.

Exactly. Gambling sites provide huge rewards, especially when they're dealing with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. You can choose to invest into gambling sites such as Crypto-Games.net and Satoshi Dice to help multiply your capital over the long term. The key here is to find gambling sites which have a huge bankroll to benefit from your investments in the future. However, as with any investment, there's always a risk involved so never invest more than what you can't afford to lose.

In summary, there are numerous investment strategies such as buying low and selling high, investing in gambling sites, investing in PoS coins, investing in real estate, investing in masternodes, and more. Not all of these strategies would work for anyone, but it would be up to you to devise your own towards financial success. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
In the investment of course we must have a good strategy, and I think experience is the best strategy, without experience then you just speculate, the more we are proficient then we will be easy to get profit.
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
I think that's basic man, every investor should do that before putting their money at risk, the best investing strategy is find a good site that would give you a good return of profit, I recommend investing in gambling sites as they are profitable especially with bitcoins.

Are gambling sites really that profitable? And why especially in the BTC space?

At the moment my strategy is to look at undervalued projects with small market-cap, the earlier one can get in the better.
Did this a few times now, also with ICOs I thoroughly researched and I am getting nice profit this way.
One project had a 30x but then went down again.
Still, every investment is way above break-even.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
The basic thing in the investment strategy of course is to understand all the things that are in the investment, if we are planning bitcoin investment then we must be ready to lose, and the best strategy to get profit is keep for a long time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

The basic concept of marketing is just buy and sell  so there's and if you want a deeper then just try to research different speculations on what will happen in the market in the next months to pass by to make decision if you are going to invest or not.
Activity: 151
My best investment strategy has always been the same and will continue to remain so, buy when there is blood on the streets and hold out on the market till the price goes back up again. The price will not stay down forever just like the price can't stay up forever. I sell at the bull run then just patiently wait for the price to fall back down again and just buy back into the market and repeat.

My strategy is a bit different. I have many plans, but for now, I try to catch cheap coins. I sell at high, then I buy from cheaper prices.

This helps me increase the number of my tokens.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
My best investment strategy has always been the same and will continue to remain so, buy when there is blood on the streets and hold out on the market till the price goes back up again. The price will not stay down forever just like the price can't stay up forever. I sell at the bull run then just patiently wait for the price to fall back down again and just buy back into the market and repeat.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
The best strategy is certainly to buy cheap and sell expensive, but we never know whether the current price is cheap or expensive, the best way is to buy immediately because if delayed then I'm sure the price will continue to rise so it becomes more expensive than now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
The best strategy is not to panic and be patient, we all know that since january many media continue to preach negative things about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, this certainly makes the price impact continues to decline, but I'm glad because bitcoin does not drop and still worth so much now .
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
I am not a type of person that has a special strategy and think that it works, i am just an investor which try to follow market trends before and moves and shot nice coins with some special future, that is all.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
on the off likelihood that you just purchase within the plunges as hostile phase change and remaining for ever and ever like such a big range of others within the market then you'll check that regarding your profit in light-weight of the actual fact that once every plunge there'll unquestionably be another ascent. also, we've been seeing this eternity in bitcoin market and the other individual will open a graph and see this for himself.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
It's be the same strategy I've always used since I first read about it, wait for the market to crash. look at the chart make sure it's red, then buy as much as I can afford then transfer them to my wallet and hold. Then the waiting begins for the price to recover and go on a bull run then sell off my stash and repeat. So basically, it's buy when there is blood on the streets then sell when itq's green as spring
Activity: 532
I'm just looking for the best investment to save and earn a profit. Once I get a good place for investment I seek to know whether the place was very profitable or not. I have also invested some of my money into altcoins, and it was excellent benefits.
and so you made a choice? To date, the project is very much and new ones are born. Coins are growing every day, but making a choice among all and finding promising is very difficult .
each person has his own strategy for choosing a project, but not only is it very important to choose a less perspective investment by mistakes and victories.
Pages:
Jump to: