Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest obstacle to achieving financial freedom ? - page 23. (Read 3987 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
I will start by saying in our everyday life money is one of the major thing we need to thrive, for me my major obstacle to achieving financial freedom is lack of job and information, we all know that in some country today instead of the Government to create jobs for their citizens or non citizens the are busy cutting down salaries, companies in the other hand is reducing their work force somany of them attribute it to covid19 effect, so the think that for them to caution the effects the see cutting down salaries and stoping employment as the best option, when I say information we all know that information is power because when you don't have the information on how to invest your money nomatter how small it is in a meaningful thing that can bring profit to you that's to say you will remain at your level instead of your money to appreciate it keep on depreciating because of lack of ideology and information let's not forget that a man that does not invest or save is still poor.
Every night I go to bed - I think of all the bluder I have made in my life
I was scammed and I never got an idea what is happening to me . . i still can't digest the thought that I did those blunder and so big esp finance related
Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
There is actually a whole lot that has been hindering me from achieving financial freedom especially in a country like mine where the first challenge one would have in life is staying in the country.
As a person, I understand that I money answereth all things and the moment you have the money, you might even get to see yourself doing the things you never thought of doing.
Normally,  the basic obstacle financial uplifting is unemployment and low income,  this has disorganised so many dreams and plans of being financially stable. I believe money can be used to generate more money. This has been the challenge of achieving financial freedom.
Now answering your question, one of the biggest obstacle I have in achieving financial freedom is the right connection which I believe that with the right connection, I could reach greater heights.
Meeting the right people for elevation in life has really changed the life of many people without having any stress or struggling. We need connections to grow financially but it is very sad that it does not come so easily , at times it also warrant money to even get this connection. Use small money to get connection that will bring more money.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
These days, these financial advisers are just going to suck the money of these businessmen. Look at the successful businessmen, they're the ones handling their finances and they don't want someone to hold it for them.

I believe that all businessmen knows how to handle their money and businesses, I mean the successful ones. But it's probably that there's a point of their lives that they really asked for a help when they're not yet financially literate and hands-on in the past.

Before putting up a business, it's so important that the owner is fully equipped with knowledge on how to run his business. He can as for a business adviser's help but he shouldn't be relying on them all the time because he should be the one deciding his own business. He should know how to manage his finances in the first place and deal with the challenges that his business might face. Relying everything on business advisers won't be a wise idea.
The best business adviser for these businessmen are their experience, that will speak for themselves and will teach them how to manage a business for real.

As I've mentioned about these advisers, they're earning from their advises but they're not applying it for themselves. That's why a real businessman will hire no one but will take the risk and experience the business itself.

And from there, the lessons will be out and it will be their teacher and adviser.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
I will start by saying in our everyday life money is one of the major thing we need to thrive, for me my major obstacle to achieving financial freedom is lack of job and information, we all know that in some country today instead of the Government to create jobs for their citizens or non citizens the are busy cutting down salaries, companies in the other hand is reducing their work force somany of them attribute it to covid19 effect, so the think that for them to caution the effects the see cutting down salaries and stoping employment as the best option, when I say information we all know that information is power because when you don't have the information on how to invest your money nomatter how small it is in a meaningful thing that can bring profit to you that's to say you will remain at your level instead of your money to appreciate it keep on depreciating because of lack of ideology and information let's not forget that a man that does not invest or save is still poor.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This actually depends on your attitude towards life. Even if you have no savings, you can live a free and easy life. Some people have an annual salary of tens of thousands but still feel that they have no money and need to make more money. The biggest obstacle for me to achieve financial freedom is low income and I don't want to go out to work. In fact, I am very satisfied with my current life. I have savings but not much. My concept of financial freedom is that there is money that can't be spent. So it is difficult for me to achieve financial freedom. When I have money, I want to have more money to live a better life. I think my whole life has been in pursuit of financial freedom.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
I was once gifted with lots of work that gave me an opportunity to earn a lot of money and give me a chance to upgrade my lifestyle and even achieve financial freedom 'if I'd have used the funds to establish a new business or something alike', but I didn't.
I wasted all my money behind drinks, girls and travel which at the end of the day, put me back to where I started from. There is nothing good in hiding such things and confessions are a better way to stop yourself from repeating such mistakes again. So in my situation, it was my greed to live a luxurious lifestyle that held me back from achieving my financial freedom.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
There is actually a whole lot that has been hindering me from achieving financial freedom especially in a country like mine where the first challenge one would have in life is staying in the country.
As a person, I understand that I money answereth all things and the moment you have the money, you might even get to see yourself doing the things you never thought of doing.

Now answering your question, one of the biggest obstacle I have in achieving financial freedom is the right connection which I believe that with the right connection, I could reach greater heights.
But finding that right connection is something that cant be achieved easily or you could really be able to point out on your entire lifetime, this is why luck do still really have a role into our lives when it comes to this manner.Achieving your goals in life isnt something that could really be done or to happen easily.Pretty sure that most of us does really like to have that financially free type of living which we dont really have any problems when it comes to spending and every aspect of life since we know on whats the purpose on having lots or tons of money which you could really make or do everything you do have in mind.
Achieving such state is something that not all could able to attain on their entire lifetime.
Activity: 560
Merit: 424
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
my biggest obstacle is to spend money foolishly - and to trust others blindly and to be ready to do anything even if it costs my sweat and blood
I was foooled by so many and I was looted by so many - I love to live alone now.
Don't be easy to trust anyone especially if your money is involved with it. People, friends or peers are there during your best days of your life but they'll not be there or only the real ones will be there when on your toughest days.

There are a lot of businessmen who own businesses who are hiring a financial adviser because they can't manage their money well. It doesn't mean you have businesses you can now manage well. As most others have stated, if you have enough money, you will begin to spend it on things you don't need. We don't know what his or her background is, but if he or she doesn't know how to manage money, he or she should seek help from others so that they can avoid unnecessary expenses and don't harm their own business.
These days, these financial advisers are just going to suck the money of these businessmen. Look at the successful businessmen, they're the ones handling their finances and they don't want someone to hold it for them.

I believe that all businessmen knows how to handle their money and businesses, I mean the successful ones. But it's probably that there's a point of their lives that they really asked for a help when they're not yet financially literate and hands-on in the past.

Before putting up a business, it's so important that the owner is fully equipped with knowledge on how to run his business. He can as for a business adviser's help but he shouldn't be relying on them all the time because he should be the one deciding his own business. He should know how to manage his finances in the first place and deal with the challenges that his business might face. Relying everything on business advisers won't be a wise idea.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
my biggest obstacle is to spend money foolishly - and to trust others blindly and to be ready to do anything even if it costs my sweat and blood
I was foooled by so many and I was looted by so many - I love to live alone now.
Don't be easy to trust anyone especially if your money is involved with it. People, friends or peers are there during your best days of your life but they'll not be there or only the real ones will be there when on your toughest days.

There are a lot of businessmen who own businesses who are hiring a financial adviser because they can't manage their money well. It doesn't mean you have businesses you can now manage well. As most others have stated, if you have enough money, you will begin to spend it on things you don't need. We don't know what his or her background is, but if he or she doesn't know how to manage money, he or she should seek help from others so that they can avoid unnecessary expenses and don't harm their own business.

I believe that all businessmen knows how to handle their money and businesses, I mean the successful ones. But it's probably that there's a point of their lives that they really asked for a help when they're not yet financial literate and hands on in the past.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
~

This is really sad to hear, but I think it's not like a rule for everyone, rather, you were just unlucky. Or your goals were wrong. You see, if you want to impress your "friends" with either your courage or generosity, it always ends badly. Find friends whom you don't need to impress, who accept you as you are, and move towards your financial freedom along with them.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
I am curious that as you have owned small businesses with numerous sources of income, how come that you are not good at managing your money ?  You see, doing business and making profit in any country is not an easy task. You have to be very calculating and resilient in order to succeed. If you can have small businesses running successfully, you must be a good money keeper as well.
Your advice is quite clear in this regard, because a reliable businessman must not be negligent in managing his finances, especially if his income is always there and even increases. Finance is a very important thing to manage very well, because any company engaged in any field will not be successful if the financial management system is chaotic.

Because the goal of building more businesses is to earn income in the form of money, money is the main thing that must be managed properly when the business is running very well and it is clear which direction the income is coming from. I can't imagine if anyone wasted this when there was already a running business, because I personally still dream of a business, but am still unable to run it due to financial constraints.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
The first barrier to financial freedom for me is the misuse of the resources available to me.  I have a variety of sources of income in exchange for various expenses as well.  I run several small businesses myself while at the same time I have many other responsibilities including paying many expenses. 
In fact, I do not know if my method of managing my business is called strategic, but what is clear to me is that I am only achieving self-sufficiency and that I am in a semi-permanent state of stability that has not developed for a long time. 
Many family burdens and the frequency of expenses makes life very difficult.

I am curious that as you have owned small businesses with numerous sources of income, how come that you are not good at managing your money ?  You see, doing business and making profit in any country is not an easy task. You have to be very calculating and resilient in order to succeed. If you can have small businesses running successfully, you must be a good money keeper as well.

Activity: 224
Merit: 20
The first barrier to financial freedom for me is the misuse of the resources available to me.  I have a variety of sources of income in exchange for various expenses as well.  I run several small businesses myself while at the same time I have many other responsibilities including paying many expenses. 
In fact, I do not know if my method of managing my business is called strategic, but what is clear to me is that I am only achieving self-sufficiency and that I am in a semi-permanent state of stability that has not developed for a long time. 

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
It is true that it is easy to learn and catch up on the missing knowledge but at my age it is too late to continue it. Right now I'm just working as a construction laborer and I'm trying to increase the knowledge that will be applicable to my work so that my income can increase a little more along with what I'm earning here in the online world.

As for financial freedom, it's true that not everything can be seen in a small or large amount of money, but rather how you can expand or grow it. It's true that it's not easy to hold a lot of money because we have obligations that also need to be fulfilled for financial freedom to work. Even so, I still dream hard and will strive to reach a life with financial freedom for the comfort of my family.
Don't feel that life is that short, you are entitled to anything to be able to achieve what you want to achieve. Don't feel as though living in old age can no longer showcase the skills you have. Don't look weak, even though you know weakness doesn't mean you have to complain about the life you live. As long as you can breathe, walk and move around outside, no one knows someone's fate. Friends, did you know that we still live on earth?

Everyone experiences what you are feeling right now, but do they give up and end their lives just because their wishes don't match their expectations? some may be yes for the weak, but we still have a choice. It depends on how you enjoy life from which point of view.

Simple question:
can you still eat for today?
and is there anyone out there whose life is much more difficult than you?

if yes? then philosophize for today's favors !!

I know that there will be abundance in the lives of people like us, as long as we work hard and trust in God. Old age is not a reason to lose hope of getting up in life. I am still looking for courses that are applicable to my current job. For me, as long as there is life there is hope.

You are right, that there are many more poor than me who continue to fight and try to improve their lives because God gave us life to think and learn things that will help and improve us, whether the state is poor or rich.

I am still able to eat twice a day, your question made me think more that many people are really suffering, not just me. Friend, I am happy that there are good people who help the needy people.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
One of my biggest obstacles was simply trying to find a job in a city/state that had that sort of equal weight of being a good job but being an affordable place to live.  I finally took a leap of faith and took a job and moved to a city I was a bit unsure of.  I knew my job was potentially to be the best I've ever had, but I was leaving a good job in a big city with other jobs to fall back on if the new job didn't work out.  I couldn't be happier with my new role as well as the city I live in, which isn't a large city that costs a ridiculous amount to live in, so now I've found that happy medium between a good job and an affordable city...so my advice, take risks!
in our culture - we are advised to migrate when we fail in business - job or relationships
This bring luck and prosperity as the human should not be stagnant - the stagnant things rot and die early. The flow with time is very necessary for the success of a person.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
One of my biggest obstacles was simply trying to find a job in a city/state that had that sort of equal weight of being a good job but being an affordable place to live.  I finally took a leap of faith and took a job and moved to a city I was a bit unsure of.  I knew my job was potentially to be the best I've ever had, but I was leaving a good job in a big city with other jobs to fall back on if the new job didn't work out.  I couldn't be happier with my new role as well as the city I live in, which isn't a large city that costs a ridiculous amount to live in, so now I've found that happy medium between a good job and an affordable city...so my advice, take risks!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
For me the biggest obstacle is the low level of my education which makes it difficult for me to find a good job that can give me the dream of financial freedom. All I do is look for extra income online.

The very fact that you can realize that, tells that the level of your education isn't that low, actually. Really uneducated people think that they know everything, and better than anyone. Only intelligent people are capable of self-criticism.

I'm thinking more about saving first and finding a good business that suits me.

Don't save. Invest in your education, if you feel like you need more of it. To have more knowledge is always better than to have more money. But it's not like I'm promoting a life of a homeless tramp with some "knowledge". No. I mean, eventually, you'll be able to make some good money using your knowledge.
Maybe you can take it as a learning. At some point everyone would've experienced it. Each and every human being have got dependence and being alone for a long doesn't seem to be good.

Myself too have got fooled, but I try to come out of it. Just because I got fooled I'm into debt. Helped a person for medical studies and he never returned back what he promised. For this reason if I try to be alone it is ruining myself thinking of the foolish people. It is time to come up finding the best within us.
very nice point stated - I liked it so much
One should take it as a learning opportunity
but in our society the victim has to be blamed and the culprit is the king. That is the worse trend
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
For me the biggest obstacle is the low level of my education which makes it difficult for me to find a good job that can give me the dream of financial freedom. All I do is look for extra income online.

The very fact that you can realize that, tells that the level of your education isn't that low, actually. Really uneducated people think that they know everything, and better than anyone. Only intelligent people are capable of self-criticism.

I'm thinking more about saving first and finding a good business that suits me.

Don't save. Invest in your education, if you feel like you need more of it. To have more knowledge is always better than to have more money. But it's not like I'm promoting a life of a homeless tramp with some "knowledge". No. I mean, eventually, you'll be able to make some good money using your knowledge.
Maybe you can take it as a learning. At some point everyone would've experienced it. Each and every human being have got dependence and being alone for a long doesn't seem to be good.

Myself too have got fooled, but I try to come out of it. Just because I got fooled I'm into debt. Helped a person for medical studies and he never returned back what he promised. For this reason if I try to be alone it is ruining myself thinking of the foolish people. It is time to come up finding the best within us.
Pages:
Jump to: