Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 15. (Read 20178 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I came to the crypto world way too late and i deeply regret it. A year or two earlier would have been really good. Does anyone happen to have a time machine that he can lend me?  Cheesy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I regret that I did not sell my coins in January of this year, when the market was green. Fear and greed are the worst enemies of a trader. But I will not make such mistakes anymore.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
HODLING is one is one of my regrets, I believe most of us who were in last Dec 2017 would have wanted to have pulled out at least last mid-January 2018 and re-enter the market again today.
Learn to buy and sell but be patient as well if you can't day trade.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
And I regret that I have not been dealing with crypto currency for so long. If I started downloading my account a year ago, I would be able to buy an etherium cheaply.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
My great regret is that I knew about bitcoin a few years ago and did not attach any serious importance to it. But I do not want to worry too much about it because I've been doing it now and with great pleasure.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
My biggest regrets in cryptocurrency is when I trade my tokes as soon as I got them. I was a beginner that time I don't have that much knowledge in cryptoworld. I didn't the concept of HODL. I was greedy since it was my first time. Embarrassed
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
This is not my experience, but it's also funny. My friend lose a bet 2 bitcoins and gave it to the winner when bitcoin cost $ 100. And the person who won the dispute cashed these bitcoins at a rate of $ 15,000
Activity: 62

My biggest regret is that I entered the world in this wonderful world and did not buy in 2014 bitcoin at a super low price like eth.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
I guess the biggest regret her is when I sell a coin or maybe that is a token that easily without knowing that it would increase its price next week, maybe tripled I guess. I regret that so much that I hold that in long tome and then I got bored then I sell that even though it is in the near peak of increase. Because of that I learn to wait for the increase with a pattern of researching if the coins and tokens that I was hodling will increase.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

I do not regret anything. To regret is stupid. It is necessary to draw conclusions
Activity: 140
I did not have any disappointments in crypto. I like to participate in what is new and modern. On the contrary, crypto space brings me pleasure from foreseeing that in the near future I will become a wealthy person. By the fall of the market in the past period, I am objective and willing to invest with confidence.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
my biggest regret is why I have not invested here since the first time when the price is still cheap and I am able to buy it. different from now the price is very expensive I can only be a bounty hunter.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
I was buying ripple when it cost less than 10 cents per token, and then its price went up to $3.2, but I kept waiting. You know, right now, the price is around 30 cents, and I missed a huge profit.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
the biggest regret that i made in crypto currency is when i invested in Stellar (XLM) and after a few months of waiting i was thinking that maybe this is the highest price and i sale it and after a month i found out that the coins that i sold still rising and increasing to much that was the most regret i made in crypto. i bought in the price of 0.013$ up to 0.75$ that was realy regretable mistake. Cry
Activity: 644
I started investing when the price of the coins has already started. And then I kept holding my coins and hope that prices will rise even more coins. But it does not correspond with my expectations and the coin has decreased prices. And until recently the price has not yet been recovered. And this makes me the longer to wait. And this is a risk that should remain my face.
Activity: 83
When Football meets Crypto
my biggest regrets in cryptocurrencies is not about entering the bitcoin trends when bitcoins were very cheap but rather after that. Well for me, i invested couple of my hard earned cash in several shitcoins without first considering the fact that anything might happened . I let the excitements carried me until i realized my mistakes. Since then, i have always made sure that anything i do , i take precaution in whatever i do from then
Activity: 98
I registered on this forum, developed activity, and when I had 3 days left before the member, the rules changed and I stayed Junior.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
I had coins that cost 6,000 dollars when I entered the stock exchange, and then they grew and began to cost 80,000 dollars, and then by decision of the sec they began to cost 600 dollars, that's a shame.
My biggest regrets in cryptocurrency is i dont invest with bitcoin when the value of it is only $2k before, i only start to invest with bitcoin when it's price is $6k and even i have regrets i was still lucky because i sell my bitcoin when the value of it pump to $19k.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
Have much more Digibyte. Bought at 70sat. Sold At 500sat. And, then Digibyte going crazy to 2000sat
Actually its just happened last month, i panicked because i saw the orice of bitcoin continues to drop everyday, i admot that i feel fear that time, i overthink that bitcoins price continue to drop and i will lose my money just like  that, i sell it and i regret on that stupid decision right now
Activity: 262
I will not be original and agree with the opinion of the majority - most of all you can regret that you did not join the whole sphere before it became too popular. This is the moment when you can feel sorry, but nothing will change. So I advise you not to focus on this so that you do not walk in a depressed state. You can always find another opportunity  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: