Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 16. (Read 20178 times)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
Registered and received a free XRP account, which has 10k XRP. Then I have forgotten the email used to save the information of that account.
This is one of some biggest regrets from 2013 until now.
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
I do not even know whether I should be sorry, or not, that I did not sell my coins at the peak of prices. The fact is that I would have bought their again, as soon as the price of coins fell a little. I would regret that I did not buy later, for example now.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
I would have to say buying too late, and selling to early! Even when I have an investment in profit it's easy to sell it before reaching maximum potential.
And of course we all know about FOMOing into a trade at the top, panicking and selling at a loss.
The horror! lol
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
I had coins that cost 6,000 dollars when I entered the stock exchange, and then they grew and began to cost 80,000 dollars, and then by decision of the sec they began to cost 600 dollars, that's a shame.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
Have much more Digibyte. Bought at 70sat. Sold At 500sat. And, then Digibyte going crazy to 2000sat
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
I do not have much regret that I am in the crypto currency. Yes, there were small situations when I could and regretted. But so that I'm very sorry for my deed. Fortunately this was not. And I hope not.
smoga you will never have regrets in crypto. like me who have sold assets cryto I have at the end of last year, we know almost all experienced increases own crypto. I miss the big party in the history of the crypto.
Activity: 182
Probably the fact that I'm too hasty to draw conclusions. Only the course of the crypto currency starts to fall, I panic. And this is bad and I know. After all, patience and a balanced state, this is the main position in the crypto-currency activity.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
It has been two years now that i have the most regret that i sold Bitcoin too cheap. i have 15BTC and at that time i sold it at only 1BTC / $ 300 and my total money was $ 4,500. But by 2017 Bitcoin is up 1BTC / $ 20,000 and i charge my $ 300,000. Really shocking and suffering self-blame myself because i kept this 15BTC so long until the last minute i was impatient and paid a lesson on the huge loss. Angry
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
My regret was losing money due to wrong in doing a sales strategy. I invest in some Altcoin and then I buy a coin with high prices. And I think Altcoin will experience increased however that happens the more coins fell. And I am afraid if the coin will continue to decline. And finally, I am selling with the low condition. And a few weeks of these coins rise higher.
Activity: 168
I do not have much regret that I am in the crypto currency. Yes, there were small situations when I could and regretted. But so that I'm very sorry for my deed. Fortunately this was not. And I hope not.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
I understand you very well. I myself wanted to invest in cryptocurrencies, but I did not have money at that time, and I did not want to take, because it was risky. And now I'm looking at how much the coins cost, and I'm sorry I didn't borrow the money.
Activity: 154
I'm very sorry that I did not deal with crypto currency before. And that I did not buy bitcoin when he was still at $ 5. Now I would have earned a lot.
Activity: 266
My biggest regrets is didn't know about cryptocurrency earlier. I could buy bitcoin and ethereum when its price was low.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Many people regret that they did not invest in cryptocurrency last year. Now many people have entered cryptocurrency this year, but this year the market has suffered a lot of losses.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
That's the case with cryptocurrencies, and my biggest regret is that I didn't believe in bitcoin in the first place. But we can't live with regrets only to learn from them.
Activity: 293
Waiting too long to finally invest in the coins, there was way too much doubt in my mind about the coins and I just kept putting it off until I could not anymore and by then the prices of the coins had already grown so much that I didn't believe how much it could have grown and that is when I started investing. If I had invested at first then I would have made a whole lot more profit
Activity: 110
my great regret is that time is lost if I could go back 5-10 years . I had the opportunity to invest at very low prices
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Each of us regretted and will regret the premature sale of coins. Last year I regretted that I sold most of the ETH for 300$ and when the price rose to 1400$ I had nothing. But on the basis of previous experience, I made the right conclusions and now while the price of ETH is reduced, I buy Ethereum for all my money.
Activity: 208

You?
Didnt start to involve in this market till this month, I started late and now, the market is down and going down..I have regretted that I also joined in many scam ICOs that gave no tokens
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
I sold NEO at $4.  Not sure what else to say about it but damn.  It was somewhat early in my trading and I didn't see the huge potential and figured with China saying crypto is illegal in almost daily press releases I thought it would fade out and die and Ethereum would steal the entire market. 
Pages:
Jump to: