Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 18. (Read 20178 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
One's biggest regret should be loosing trust from Crypto and selling their coins in low price.
Activity: 126
I think regret is to sell coins in panic.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I didn't comprehend edge exchanging on altcoins. My first experience was on poloniex. Early this year , I contributed 1 ETH, approx 800 Dollers, open a tremendous edge position and trusting the market will move to support me however it conflicted with me and I was constrain exchanged. I think twice about it and want to think not to commit such an error once more.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
My biggest regret ever since i joined cryptocurrency was the day i got paid for my signature bounty campaign and we are in bear market i was afraid that if i leave the coin it might turn to shit coin i sold it out after some months i notice that the coin have moon to $5.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
During our investment in Bitcoin, perhaps the first mistake that is my biggest mistake is probably not to consider that my busy deals are having a problem, after all Find out that hackers have secretly installed the virus into my wallet. And then I lost nearly 100 bitcoins in 2016.

Ouch! That hurts. But I don't understand how hackers installed a virus into your wallet? Perhaps the virus was installed in your computer and you don't have an anti virus too?
Activity: 290
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is participating ib bitconnect landing program, I am sure that everyone who took part in it is regret about this
Activity: 28
During our investment in Bitcoin, perhaps the first mistake that is my biggest mistake is probably not to consider that my busy deals are having a problem, after all Find out that hackers have secretly installed the virus into my wallet. And then I lost nearly 100 bitcoins in 2016.
Merit: 1
I think it's about the same regrets, I discovered bitcoin when it was $600  and i bought about 4 bitcoin but i was stupid to use it to do ponzi which is where i lost my whole 4 bitcoin. I never stop regretting it .
Activity: 417
I do not have any regrets as such you have experienced. But now I have a regret that I could not buy ethereum when its prices were low (even its prices are low) due to my lack of money. I love ethereum very much as it has much potentiality to grow. But I do not have money to buy it.
Activity: 156
My biggest regret in crypto is selling at an early stage of the coin in it exchange making a little bucks and later the coin just pop off and worth more, I think am not being patient at all.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
The biggest regret is not investing immediately. I could not see that it was true. Maybe if I had invested at a time when Bitcoin was cheap, I would be rich enough to buy what I wanted.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Just the same as you, not buying coins earlier, still lucky I got in early last year though so not too bad for me.
Same here, that was also my biggest regret. I shoud have buy bitcoin the first time it was introduced to me. Bitcoin is a long term investment, it really a help to us.
Activity: 42
My biggest regret about cryptocurrency has two aspects. First, it is too late to enter the cryptocurrency market. It was only entered under the guidance of friends in the second half of 2017. Second, the knowledge of encryption currently learned is still very small. I am prepared. Make up for it in the days to come
My biggest regrets in cryptocurrency I think is like everybody else in the world, not buying thousands of bitcoin when it's cheap.
Activity: 43
Not holding my 2BTC I bought for $30 in 2013 Sad Not a lot for some people but this could have changed my life today!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I regret not buying a Doge in August 2018, because at that price it is about 33 satoshi.
And now the price of DOGE is up 300% to 100 satoshi for 1 DOGE.

If only I bought DOGE with 1 Bitcoin, maybe now my Bitcoin already has 3 in my wallet
Activity: 59
Just the same as you, not buying coins earlier, still lucky I got in early last year though so not too bad for me.
Activity: 574
my biggest regret is selling docacademic prior to making 10x... Since that time I hold potential tokens for a longer period. MTC was shilled by Mcafee and it has grown within some weeks
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
I think for me that this is an increase from 6 cents and raising a coin to 3 dollars and not selling it
many of my coins missed the price even more than 10 times, But to date, all the crypto currency has fallen to an unthinkable level. Based on this, I left my coins in peace and they will be stored until the market is restored.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
I think for me that this is an increase from 6 cents and raising a coin to 3 dollars and not selling it
Pages:
Jump to: