Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 19. (Read 20178 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 300
My biggest regret is to not know when to take profits and when to hodl. Profit taking is a big part of any investment, else you will keep wasting your time with no gains.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
I think my biggest regret in cryptocurrency is being too late to understand the true meaning of decentralization of each crypto and its true value not just the money but the knowledges and i also do regretting for choosing not right crypto currency so in the past years i do experience a lot of patience and also loss some profit but after of what happen that thing is become a motivation for me to understand better a lot of things in crypto industry.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
When there was an opportunity to participate in cryptocurrency, and the price was cheap.And I missed this opportunity to make good money .
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
I have a lot of regret in cryptocurrencies but my biggest regret with ETH. Starting of this year i have 13 ETH worth of 16000$+ at this moment current worth 2000$. This is biggest regret in my life just i can't imagine past moment. But i'm not frustrated about in my future. I challenged in 2019 will be better.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
My biggest disappointment in the crypto currency is that I did not translate all in real money on time. Everything has its time. Fortune knocks once at least at every man's gate. I unfortunately missed this time.
Activity: 49
I regret when I first got to know cryptocurrency I did not know HYIP site that give doubled btc, when I put my bitcoin there hoping it will be two but the next day scam, now I already understand sites like that and will not touch it again
Activity: 154
One's biggest regret is to be impatience and sell their coins in low rate.
Activity: 76
the biggest thing is that it did not start much years earlier
Activity: 285
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I'm not disappointed yet and do not regret anything when working with a crypto currency. The way the market moves is determined by the people themselves.
Activity: 154
biggest regret is selling my coins in panic.
Activity: 74
Of course, the biggest regrets in cryptocurrency are investments in Altos, which are not popular.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
There are a few regrets:
- Firstly, it's that I joined the community too late, before the changes in the world began.
- Secondly, I'm very sorry that now too many scammers have penetrated this region, who use the credulity of people and steal money with impunity.
Activity: 38
I also like you, I miss when the price of BTC is very low because I do not really believe in it. I lost a lot of BTC while I was having a lot of money.
Activity: 69
My biggest regret is that I sell my ethereum coins shen they cost 13 k and next day they cost 15!! I lost so much money then((
Activity: 336
I regret that I did not sell my coins in my wallet in December 2017, or in early 2018, and always need to fix the profit, 50 percent. These are my biggest mistakes in crypto. If crypto continues to exist, I will not make such mistakes.
Activity: 252
my biggest regret is that I didn't learn about cryptocurrency five years earlier
Activity: 152
Regret that I can in the crypto world was when I followed the ICO project scam. And I until now not getting my rewards. The project I am working on 2 months. This is a very disappointing thing because when I select the ICO does not do research beforehand.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Sold almost all of its Ethereum when he was 20...it was the biggest mistake:))
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Well mine when I bought Ethereum at 7 dollars I had 127 Ethereum and sold at 10 dollars, it is certainly more my regret )
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
My biggest regret is, being late to join the party. I’ve known about cryptocurrency and btc but still it took too much time for me to join in this world. I could earn much more money but now it seems like it’s too late.
Pages:
Jump to: