Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 79. (Read 20179 times)

copper member
Activity: 497
Merit: 0
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

Friends, do not be too sorry, and make the past as an encouragement for us to focus more on crypto, and we will get the maximum benefit.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
The biggest regret is not to start early. I know that it is not too late to start right now but the thing is, I already know a few things about crypto few years ago but I hesitated to start. Saw  about bitcoin online as well it just happen but there is no other way to buy bitcoin so that's it for me. I just regret not doing it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Regret is a common thing if you do not have a target, I have a target when the coins keep jumping up, but my target has been reached and I do not feel sorry.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
When the price of bitcoin was 10$, then first time I saw cryptocurrency and I'm not really interested in it, but now, when I see, what is the price, I'm really sad, that I didn't buy it a few years ago.
Activity: 53
Just this month, BTC dipped below $2000. That was very attractive already but what could I do? $2000 is already a fortune in this part of the world. All I can do is imagine how much I could make after a few weeks by the time this BTC will rise up again. And now, BTC is already $2800. That was already a lost opportunity.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
I regret only one thing that I did not believe in coins and did not immediately invest.And I could get very good profits and big money
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
My biggest regret is that I could start dealing with crypto currencies much earlier, I missed at least half a year. But I'm vseravno glad that I vsetaki began to do this, though much later.  Smiley
Activity: 156
My biggest regret in crypto is trading at the wrong time
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
My biggest regret was i sold hundreds of thousand of mrai before when they still had free distribution. I have lots of workers that time and everyday after i paid them with the mrai they accumulated i also sold those accumulated mrai same day. If only i collected them all and sold this time price was around 12$-15$ each i should have lots of money now, anyway i've learned few lessons because of that and i am applying it now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I will not speak in figures, but I sold all my LTCs right before the crypto-boom in April 2017. Then it hurt me to watch the rapid growth without coins.  Smiley
Activity: 238
Not having the "Know how" to purchase bitcoins in 2013 when it was very very low. I know a few of us are going to regret in the near future when the price it anoda high.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
A M E P A Y
My biggest regret in crypto currency is that I could not keep my bitcoins, which I bought for 250 dollars in 2015. If I had not sold them, now I would be a rich guy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
My biggest regret is that I bought Verge at the end of January for 0,10$ and after that followed period of deep correction. And even after coins' recovery           Verge didn't reach its previous price and is balancing somewhere between 0,05$ and 0,08$. Very poor decision. Placed the bet on the wrong currency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I don't have any regret about the cryptocurrencies. Sometimes i imagine if i would mine bitcoin in 2012, today i would cry 100%, because 100% i would lost my bitcoin wallet up to 2017.
Activity: 9
My biggest regrets in trading cryptocurrency is not doing in such thing few years ago. You know, today cryptocurrency is so hype. The value is very high today. If I invested some money in cryptocurrency few years ago, I can get a lot of money from this cryptocurrency
Activity: 182
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
My biggest regret on cryptocurrency is when my Crypto Assets pumped from $1,000 into as high as $150,000 and I didn't sell a portion of my crypto assets and now it drowned back as low as $30,000 this month.
I feel regret because that is the highest point of my crypto career but it's ok because I still have good faith that my Crypto Assets will soon pump back up and surpass it's highest peak point value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

You?
I about 5 years ago brought all my money to the crypto exchange, after that the exchange was hacked and hackers withdrew most of the money. I lost all my money. At that time it was a few hundred dollars, so I did not waste time looking for the truth. At current prices, this would be a very decent amount.  Embarrassed
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
that I sold the coins because of panic, or because they did not grow for a long time in the price
Well my biggest regrets about cryptocurrency is i buy bitcoin when the price of it was $19000 because i thought the price of bitcoin is we will continue to pump but i am wrong the price of bitcoin was dump very high so i loss a big amount of money.
My biggest regret is when i just started to used and i dont have knowledge about it so when i buy coin its price is so much high, and after a few weeks its drop its value which i should buy that time because its price is goes down. Also i regret when i get panic when the price down so i sell all my coins.
Activity: 322

You?
I discovered bitcoin when it was about 600$ and I started following the price chart, when it hit 3000$ I was a bit disappointing, that haven't invested in it. But it was too late as I saw many good reasons to sell it (analysis) and I was right. When it went down, I forgot about it and was not interested in it! Then after couple of month, when I heard on the news that it hit the record of 5000$, I switched my mind to it again, but still didn't have spare money to invest and I thought it was a bit late. And I was very surprised when it hit 20000$, but from there I knew that something to be done, to stop it going thunder and after couple of days I heard the news that one of the founder sold of his bitcoins and made a speech, that was very bad for bitcoin. So this is my story  
Activity: 513
Merit: 2
in principe there is no regret for me so far. everything is developing as it should.
Pages:
Jump to: