Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 83. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.
You?

We all saw such big fluctuations of the market that it seem there are a lot of regrets in many minds. Someone don’t buy at the necessary time. Someone don’t sell. Losses depends of the sums that you operate.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is that I didn't discover bitcoin in its earlier stages.  Embarrassed  But if I had discovered bitcoin a little bit earlier I could have bought a lot of bitcoins and I would probably be rich by now.  Cool
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
My worst regret is that I always sell things too soon. after I sell the price thing goes up. many times. That's the thing I regret most and I think there will be more people like me: D
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

My biggest regret on cryptocurrency is maybe if I discovered it early, maybe I have now a lot of earnings. Maybe my knowledge about bitcoin is more broader today and maybe last summer, I also tried before on how to trade in trading sites such as binance and cryptopia.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is that I shouldn't join earlier,a lot of people already earn much money from it and I missed that opportunity but I am still hoping that I can also get money from crypto.
Activity: 196
Bought 100.000 token called BLue for 3500 usd sold it for around 7000-8000 :/ If i could hold it i will had 200.000 usd
Actually i never lost in crypto a single dolar but i should be happy anyway that i get something from blue
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
for a progress do not stop with a regret
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
My biggest regret was not buying bitcoin 4yrs ago, a friend of mine even offered me 4 free but I was ignorant of it. He is now a millionaire.
Activity: 243
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is I did not join this in 2015. At that time my friend invited me to invest in bitcoin. However I do not care about my friend and do not believe in cryptocurrency investment. And until I finally joined in 2017 and became a cryptocurrency user. That is my regret for overly cryptocurrency at the time.

I am afraid a lot of us share the same regret, but you shouldn't regret it, because if you joined back then, you wouldn't be ready for crypto. Everything have to happen in the right time, otherwise you wouldn't do it right.
Activity: 111
I regret most of all that I stopped doing crypto in 2014. At that time, I very much became disillusioned and lost faith. If I did not do this, my life could have changed very much for the better.  Grin
Activity: 384
My biggest regret in cryptocurrency is I did not join this in 2015. At that time my friend invited me to invest in bitcoin. However I do not care about my friend and do not believe in cryptocurrency investment. And until I finally joined in 2017 and became a cryptocurrency user. That is my regret for overly cryptocurrency at the time.
Activity: 392
I start crypto a bit late due to ignorance and unnecessary busyness
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
Selling at the bottom due to panic and not selling at good profits due to greed. Those gave me some good lessons when I was starting in crypto. Good thing I did not invest much back then.
Activity: 9
I wish I have started earlier.
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
particularly I dont think of my regrets. if i wants to regret there is so much more to regret.
I only focusing on my current situations,failure is my lessons i dont look at them and regret i learned from them.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
My biggest regret is not being man enough to put some big money down onto crypto. I've had over 20 chances where I could have put down $10k USD onto crypto and those coins went up 15 times but I was too scared to do it. I will not make that mistake the 21st time even though I have been saying the same thing since the 3rd time I did it hahahaha
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
Been there when bitcoin started. I could've also catched the likes of ethereum, litecoin, monero and many more. But it is normal to take caution into something new and education takes time. I am happy and contented on what I earned. Let us focus on the present.😁
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Same with you guys the biggest regret is I was late with this trend wherein way back 2012 we were young and doesn't have any responsibilities,the only thing that we do is to play games and we disregarded btc that time. But now, we are doing investments and campaigns for our family and for our future since we want to build our own business.
Activity: 364
I know when bitcoin was worth $ 200 then bitcoin was aware of it now the price of bitcoin is $ 10000. I am the biggest regret that bitcoin could not buy at that time.

Activity: 336
Well now I have fortunately no big disappointments or complications. But the only thing, I'm jelly, that I did not risk to sell some coins during the recession, because I did not know if they would fall all the same or not. Although the coin fell further very well and I could make good money on it.
Pages:
Jump to: