Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 76. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

My regrets in crypto is that i started late in this business. That time when my collegues invited me to be involved i decline becs. I though it is a scam. I was able to joined after they have enjoy there profit but at least i have already started.
Activity: 11
Most traders today are people who have used cryptocurrency from the start, miners, programmers and people who understand more about technology than the business or the marketplace. Because they are more focused on the crypto community and technological innovations that make this coin-coin even more popular, and my regret playing in cryptocurency is a lot of loss maybe because I'm not yet proficient
Activity: 34
biggest regret was not buying bitcoin when I first read about it back in 2012, I was interested in it but I never really understood the value of decentralization and a permission less currency. But I started last year and I am still early to the boat. Now that we see facebook having its data used for illicit purposes I think the whole world will understand how valuable decentralization really is.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
I have many regrets in cryptocurrency because of my laziness. My biggest regrets in crypto is that when I was not joined on titanium campaign, I was not expecting that the token will have a huge value like that. I think that was my biggest regret of all. Maybe I have lots of money not and I was investing in other altcoins. Now, because of that moment I was being industrious to join in signature campaign because I think this is the best and fast to earn money.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
My biggest regret has to be not purchasing ETH when it was under $1.  I saw it and thought a lot about it but never took the leap and instead kept my money within stock investments.  My stocks ended up climbing a tiny bit, but if I had invested in ETH back then I would be very comfortable now.
Activity: 63
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?

According to my opinion, my biggest regret today is that I did sell my token in low price because I was very so excited to convert it to bitcoin to invest it there but now the price of that token is very expensive and it cost a lot of ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
My biggest regret in Cryptocurrency is that, I did not join the Cryptoworld when it is already introduced by many. I did not pay attention to this and now I hope that I am not yet too late for this because I also want to be a part of the Crypto world. Now, I am spending almost my full attention to this because this is very interesting.
Activity: 84
Sold all my ethereum at 250$.  Cry
Activity: 196
I am a newbie and can not wait to control myself to get bitcoin and I never regret crypto about this my review this is a dangerous place. Lots of hacks and scams happen every day.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I'm new to this when, at the end of that year, bitcoin started gaining strength then I thought about earning it. Then he began to fall precipitously and now I already doubt whether it is worth investing in it and wasting time.
Activity: 182
The thing I regret most is that I was hesitant at the time of September 2017. I missed a chance - a memorable year of crypto without any investment or inquiry. but i will not be sad about it. I'm investing in the crypto to fulfill my dream. I will not miss a chance in this good time to invest.
Activity: 105
Merit: 6
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
In September 2017, my friend recommended me to buy LTC!

LTC was about 30 dollars at that time! The price is now $169!

I missed this opportunity and I regret it very much!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
My only regret is, I am late to find out information about bitcoin. Because it is also very late I invest in bitcoin. But that does not make me lose my spirit in learning about bitcoin and start investing.
Activity: 252
I have bougth NXT from 1k sat, I knew that the price will pump. However, I regret, I only put 10% of my portfolio to it. I would make 10x profit if I put all my money there  Huh
It’s never enough. If you put a million you’d be kicking yourself for not pawning your 5 vacation homes and putting a gazillion.
Just like you’ll never be happy with not buying before/after x, or selling before/after y.
But my scumbag brain will never understand this.

This is not enough profit because we are greedy.
So though the price get 10x from its value but we still want more.
What will happen? The price might be goes down again and again then you will get lose
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Once upon a time, Bitcoin land was rife with opportunities. And while most of us weren’t even aware of what a Bitcoin was back then, there were others who had close encounters with these plentiful opportunities…and then passed them up.

And of course, the most common Bitcoin regret of all time: I should’ve/could’ve/would’ve bought Bitcoin back when…and, well, you know the rest.
Activity: 62
When Bitcoin was first born, I didn't have any money to buy it. I watched as I missed the opportunity to make a fortune.
Activity: 182
Invest a lot of money in many places and you will get a lot of what you will feel in using your money every day. I am a newbie and can not wait to control myself to get bitcoin and I never regret crypto about this my review this is a dangerous place. Lots of hacks and scams happen every day. Many are calling the perfect side and many good things happen .This can be a great place. Congratulations on the project and good people
Activity: 6
My biggest regret is that I sold it without waiting for Bitcoin to rise to the highest price. Although I have gained revenue, I have always regretted it. I think in the market of cryptocurrencies, we must learn to wait and observe calmly.
Activity: 210

Selling way too early because of panic moment and buy at high entry price because of not patience enough

Damn, Crypto is about patience and gotta be cool with your mind

Not only patience but we need more knowledge too.
Example, if you are patient but in the same way you dont have enough knowledge how to choose the right coin.
I am sure the patience is not always the winner and the coin you choose ( if not promissing ) will be down and never recover.
Activity: 7
The biggest regret is that it was too late to come into contact with the cryptocurrency industry. The prices of various types of coins in the early days were very low, and there was a lot of room for appreciation. I think I missed the best time.
Pages:
Jump to: