Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 74. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I don't like just what state do not support cript so actively as desired. Many countries are still afraid of her as an independent body of the financial system.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I didn't buy bitcoin while it's price around $200 in 2015. Because I didn't know how to buy it before.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
No regrets here. It depends on how you manage those issues of going down and ups of our currency. Just think of it that there are still days and months that the price will be fine.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
Panic selling is my biggest regrets during the cryptocurrency. Not knowing what came over me at the time but what I did was a big mistake so it made me very regret to have sold all my coins at the lowest price. Then in the next few months the price of coins that I hold it up.
Activity: 112
my biggest regret is why I have not invested here since the first time when the price is still cheap and I am able to buy it. different from now the price is very expensive I can only be a bounty hunter only.
Activity: 168
I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
Seems like you had your chances but you failed to act and missed the opportunity of a lifetime. Sorry for me cause I first heard about bitcoin in 2017.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
My biggest mistake is i dont sell my coin when the price high, but i believe that i am not the only one. It is common mistake that every trader did.  But everything happen for a reason.
If you were allowed to sell your coins when it was inside an investment then that's cool stuff. Some people can't cash their's out.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
my biggest regret in cryptocurrency was to sell all my Bitcoins when price was around 1000$. It seemed very high and everybody had an opinion that it it just a great bubble

I was wrong doing in Crypto is dumping the coins I held. I need money and sell them at low prices. After I sold, the price of the coins in turn increased very high. If I hold I can be around a profit from the price difference.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
my biggest regret in cryptocurrency was to sell all my Bitcoins when price was around 1000$. It seemed very high and everybody had an opinion that it it just a great bubble

Probably those who sold bitcoin to 20 000 are now very satisfied.
You were not lucky at that time, although I think you still made a profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
My greatests regeret is that I just ignored all the information about BTC when I first heard about it. I was about 13 when I read about it on some forum. It was like a fairytale for me then, some mysterious kind of money that would change the world and be used by everyone... I loved that idea, though I haven't any money to invest, of course, and it was all such a geeky thing, so I just forgot about it for years.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
There is a lot of disappoints ... I think a lot of problems make those people who don't want to allow cryptocurrency everywhere with taxes and legal! etc
Activity: 154
Not selling my holdings at a 400% profit in December and then it crashed and crashed and crashed to below my cost now. I could have easily been 400% of my fortune and secured 4x the coins with the same amount I had in Dec 2017

I discovered bitcoin when it was about $5 per coin and during that time for several reasons I could not buy it. I discovered eth and xmr when they were around $10 per coin and I could not find a good place to buy them. I discovered netko when it was about $0.05 and I could not get the wallet compiled. I probably had around 40 bitcoins and cashed them all out under $800 and I could name more.

You?
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
dont be part of the cryptocurrency world since the beginning, i should study the blockchain and create some good project.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
I made so many mistakes in crypto when I was a beginner. These fails happened mostly because of the uncertainty in crypto and in my abilities. Now I regret that I sold coins at a loss, because I did not have the patience. I think that this is the main mistake of all newcomers.
Activity: 209
My great regret is that I knew about bitcoin a few years ago and did not attach any serious importance to it.
But I do not want to worry too much about it because I've been doing it now and with great pleasure.
Activity: 25
To not discover this blockchain world at the beginning !
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
That i sold some coins in past and nowadays i could easily earn a lot more, of course i have some thinking that i could just invest in a big down and earn when it go to the moon but i think that lots of us has the same "problems".
Activity: 170
My biggest mistake is i dont sell my coin when the price high, but i believe that i am not the only one. It is common mistake that every trader did.  But everything happen for a reason.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
my greatest regret is not to buy bitcoin for $ 300, always ignore the advice of my friend .. but for now the past I have forgotten and now I will start from the beginning to go to a big success
Activity: 219
Merit: 106
I'm still salty from losing a couple of thousand odd BTC in the Bitcoin Savings and Trust and MTGOX scams.
I originally had 3000 on gox but lost most of them the two times I tried to daytrade with my whole stack when the market was going parabolic.
Even though I knew there were major issues, I trusted the words of the sleazy conmen who ran those scams instead of looking after my own private keys.

Oh and buying and selling 10000 ltc for less than a dollar right at the beginning.

FML  Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: