Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 86. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Well, which one do i say? I have so many regrets! The most important thing on this market is experience, and experience needs time. I think i’ve been more careful lately than i used to be, i’m trying to analyze better but still, i shouldn’t have sold those bitcoins  Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
It's sad for me that I did not learn about the Cryptocurrency in 2010 and was unable to invest. Then my life was very different and much better
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Of course bitcoin, I heard about him, read, but did not know how to buy. So I missed the point of becoming a millionaire.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I regret two years ago I was invited to join the world of crypto currency by my close friends but I did not heed it, if I heard it then maybe I have lived a happy life this year. unfortunately the regret came after everything happened, i hope this is still much chance for me to change better than before.
Activity: 27
A Friend told me something about ETH a year ago. He asked me, if we want invest a few €.
I said that the cryptocurrencies were dead.

Since a few weeks i think differently about that.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
When bitcoin costs 6.8к dollars, my computer broke and I could not go to the stock exchange. The computer managed to fix it when bitcoin was already 7,5к. I do not despond, this is the market
Activity: 155
Of course just like everybody ignoring bitcoin when it's like less than 100 USD back then but i think we should start changing our mindset towards this, no one knows and believes before that bitcoin will become like it today, its hard to predict during those times since exchanges and community for blockchain has not been established very well.
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I wont be original but my biggest regret is that I didn't bought bitcoin when it was 1$ per coin. Besides that I don't regret anything (well I regret that I wasn't active enough to reach legendary before this new merit system).
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
Everyone here has made some blunders from time to time. Im sure there are many here who could be driving lambos now if they had made better (luckier) decisions. I made a few big blunders too, but there is no point in being regretful and just move on.
Once you still have some skin in the game and keep plugging away, there is always the chance of riches at some point unlike almost any other project that I know of.
Last year was one of the crazy ones for sure and its unlikely to be repeated but this is crypto - anything is possible
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
Biggest regret was not buying Bitcoin in 2016.

I didn't have a job then and wasn't able to justify to myself to risk my savings in it.
Only decided to enter in August 2017 with the 5k I had (half of my savings) when I got my contract. Still a profit though IMO, since I had cashed out the original 5k when Bitcoin grew 3x.
And I've recently rejected that 5k again when price dropped down to 6.1k. Cheesy I would have injected more with savings from my salary if it had dropped further.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Regrets? Well the biggest regret for me is that I ignore the bitcoins before. I didnt have the faith in btc will grow. Pity coz if i could turn back the years I would really buy BTC. I didnt think that BTC would make it this far. Well theres no room for that drama though. What we need to do now is study and learn more about crypto? Take all the regrets as a lesson and experience and hopefully we can achieve our desired success!
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Not buying when it was under 1 Euro
Activity: 168
For most people and me alike, not investing in its early stages was a pretty big regret. The potential money that you could have made is crazy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
My biggest regret is stratis... I remember when I bought that amazing coin at 1000 satoshi... I sold it with an easy x3 at 3000 sat and I thought I am the king with these nice profits. And after that it mooned over 100k :O  Angry
Activity: 574
The biggest regrets in cryptocurrency was when I was selling PPT last november at a very cheap price of $ 2 or 75k satoshi, and now the price of PPT is about 300k satoshi even ever reach 600k satoshi, if i be patient then i will be rich.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I think mine is not taking Dash masternodes serious, I know about Dash masternodes when the price was $2 and decided again setting one up, now you need close to $700,000 to set one up, I would by now relocated to one Island and be enjoy my time there
Activity: 68
You guys here have told so many nasty things. But I think you should not regret - you can not bring it back anyway. There will be a chance to earn in the future.
Activity: 125
i tried to buy eth when 16$ and able to buy on 28$ ..but i sold after crashes on bitcoin ..
Activity: 714
I actually had the chance to convert my portfolio to USDT or fiat equivalent before the market sell out/red but I ignored the signs

Now my portfolio is down but I am going to hodl till the market bounces back
I would be interested in knowing which signs you paid attention to, which foreshadowed you the red color of the market? at least, the crypto currency market has always experienced both growth and decline. I believe that you will regain your positions.
Activity: 168
I actually had the chance to convert my portfolio to USDT or fiat equivalent before the market sell out/red but I ignored the signs

Now my portfolio is down but I am going to hodl till the market bounces back
Pages:
Jump to: