Pages:
Author

Topic: What is your biggest regrets in cryptocurrency? - page 84. (Read 20179 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 12
In summer 2017 I`ve bought Bitcoin at $2,500, then sold at $2,000 thinking to buy back at $1,800 but then I`ve bought it at $2,700  Grin
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
my regret in crypto is not investing to soon. i already knew bitcoin but not that much. i wasnt able to know more about it until i heard a legit news that a friend of mine is earning a lot of money without risking money. if only i knew about it before and entered and sacrifice my time, because i was having too much free time in college since the course i took wasn't much of a pressure.
Activity: 23
my biggest regrets in cryptocurrency is not about losing money, but losing the opportunity in earning before. if only i knew bitcoin when it was just a few bucks. bit since this is now the opportunity to know crypto more, i could know think and move to invest my money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
My biggest regrets in cryptocurrency - I learned about crypto currency about 5 years ago, but did not pay much attention to them at that time. I missed a big profit  Sad

My biggest regret of cryptocurrency is that people because of passion to profit, spoil its appeal. Since a lot of scammers are born every day.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
My regret is the lack of education and resultant uncertainty Around cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, depriving so many of their dreams.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I did not have much disappointment, except that I bought a $ 20 monero and then sold it for $ 40.
This is not a big lesson that taught me that I always need HODL
Was the Monero worth $20 then or did you get $20 in Monero? I don't know what you have there.
I don't regret any investment.
Activity: 253
My biggest regret in crypto is i dont invest my bitcoin i always suddenly convert it in usd instantly and i regret that i left the most big payouts in the cmpaign history
Activity: 280
-----
One of my biggest regret in cryptocurrency IN THE PAST is that, I came a bit late in this industry, in cryptoworld. I already know it 2 years ago and I just recently join the community months ago. My friends introduced it to me that time, and I didin't believe them. I thought this industry is a scam. But then, as the years passed by, I have read some articles and my friends now are earning. By then, I already believe the future of cryptocurrency. But that is all in the past now. I'm not really that late. This is just the beginning. Cryptocurrency is the future!
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
I have no big regrets,  I only learn.
I sold some BTC wen it was around $570 then, but I don't regret it now.

I have learnt lessons from that experience.

I decided not to invest in bitconnect when some of my friends did, some made good gains & some lost a lot more, I'm glad I didn't invest in it but I don't regret.

Regret is for losers, the best way to deal with setbacks is yo learn from the experience and apply the knowledge when future situations like that presents it's self.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
My great regret is that I knew about bitcoin a few years ago and did not attach any serious importance to it.
But I do not want to worry too much about it because I've been doing it now and with great pleasure.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
I have too many regrets. I try to stay positive and look ahead, not past. I bought Waves from ICO and sold it for loss, it made more than 100x then. I saw Ethereum and didn't buy in ICO. I bought DAO and they were hacked, my money is gone. I can give more examples about bad experiences. You should move on and don't repeat same mistakes.
Activity: 158
lack of knowledge that I have in trading so make me lost a lot of money and only profitable 3% of the money I invest in trading. it's all because my emotions are less stable in making choices
Activity: 238
Having friends who didn't know what Bitcoin was. I wasted my 29 years for these people. What a shame.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
My biggest regrets in cryptocurrency - I learned about crypto currency about 5 years ago, but did not pay much attention to them at that time. I missed a big profit  Sad
Activity: 154
Crptocurrencies are not for the faint of heart but if your winning it becomes quite a rush of adrenaline especially if the market price is in your favour.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I use to trade on yobit. I saw a coin at night worth 68 satoshi.. i saw its monthly graph it was like static i thought should i invest here or move... I just moved on. The next morning when i saw the coin it was worth 0.198Btc. That was the pump but i just missed that chance and i regret it still...
Activity: 61
That i didnt invest more money and time to learn some things. But out of this, you don't need to regret anything, it is normal to make mistakes, we should learn from them, not just thinking about them 24/7. That will make you crazy, get along with your thoughts and start earning some money man.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
No regrets Bcos such is life. Move on and lead on. Explore the world in front of us and look not back at what was lost.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
The moment where I stopped exploring about bitcoin way back 2015, dammit I should've not done that
Holding is what you need to do when you invest in something that you think is going to grow. I invested in Ethereum.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
My biggest regret was when I sold the token I made from one bounty campaign for just #50,000. Two weeks later, the same number of token I sold at the aforementioned price rose to #500,000. Too paimful.
Pages:
Jump to: